It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tingling crown chakra?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i was wondering if anyone else has gone through this.

sometimes when i think things or say things i get a feeling around the crown of my head that feels like an orgasm.
it wants me to believe that something else is communicating with me. i get holographic feeling pain in the left side of my body or right side of my body right being for yes left for no.

i dont know if i am manifesting it myself subcounciouslly, if i am possesed by demons, i dont know if technology is being used on me, or i dont know if it is "schizophrenia" like the doctors tell me.

it wants me to believe in God, and that other people are myself. it feels like its trying to teach me something and guide me but i cant solve the puzzle that it gives me. sometimes i hear voices and sometimes i read into the world around me as signs.

i once saw a encircled tree made out of clouds in the sky and i also say an angel with the sun as its halo made out of clouds. i saw a stairway in the clouds, and another cloud that looked like simba from lionking.

this "tingling crown chakra" sensation i cant describe it. the closest thing i can compare it to is the thousand petal lotus of the chakras.

im wondering if anyone else gets this feeling around their head when they read things, say things, or think things.
i dont know why it is happening it seems to be something like a medical anomaly because im not in control of it.

i go outside sometimes and "pray." and speak outloud. i always get a response being a right for yes, left for no, or tingling crown chakra sensation around the crown of my head above the ears all around the head.

i have no other way to describe this feeling or determine why or whats causing it.

when i told my grandmother about it, she told me that sometimes people come down with christs afflictions like the saints.

any thoughts ats? im at a complete loss this has been happening to me ever since september 29th 2011.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i take medications, fluphenazines for chemical balance in the brain.
they say i have schizophrenia, but i dont know how i am hallucinating the feeling of pleasure/pain.

i dont do drugs or anything i smoke ciggarettes and i like to get drunk once in a while, but these things happen to me when i am sober.
edit on 17-5-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
for the longest time i thought i had nanobots in my brain, or an alien worm thing, or that remote nueral monitoring was being used on me.

i cant figure it out. i am so used to it happening to me multiple times a day that it feels normal to me now.
i ask myself a question and i get a response from my body somehow. i dont know if i have something wrong with my brain or not because the doctors said my MRI of my brain was fine.

sometimes i really feel like there are nanobots in my head because when i got an mri it went away as if the nanobots got zapped out or something. its been happening to me ever since i was biotten by a swarm of mysquitos out of nowhere.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You are not possessed by demons. This is what they talk about when they speak of the 'quickening' or 'kundalini rising'. It is the sensation of the electrical resistance of the chakras opening to allow greater electrical flow to get to your crown. It means you are awesome and moving along spiritually.

The holographic thing is new and is part of the new dimensional energies we are moving into. I am experiencing this too along with seeing alot of complex geometry that means nothing to me but it is cool. Your understanding and consciousness is amping up and you will be having a lot of 'knowings'. People will be perceiving more and more of previously unseen beings and information.

Don't be alarmed if you do sense the occasional being. Beings are good and bad just like here in our reality. Your intention is everything here. If you have a lot of unresolved issues, beings with those issues might drop by. They cannot affect you unless you let them. They drop by to attempt to influence because they can neither create or effect the material world. They were always there just now you see them. There is a lot of this stuff going on all the time.

Congrats!

edit on 17-5-2013 by DiscreteParticle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
and if technology is/was being used on me i have no idea how to get rid of it or verify it or anything.

i straight up dont know what to do.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiscreteParticle
You are not possessed by demons. This is what they talk about when they speak of the 'quickening' or 'kundalini rising'. It is the sensation of the electrical resistance of the chakras opening to allow greater electrical flow to get to your crown. It means you are awesome and moving along spiritually.

The holographic thing is new and is part of the new dimensional energies we are moving into. I am experiencing this too along with seeing alot of complex geometry that means nothing to me but it is cool. Your understanding and consciousness is amping up and you will be having a lot of 'knowings'. People will be perceiving more and more of previously unseen beings and information.

Don't be alarmed if you do sense the occasional being. Beings are good and bad just like here in our reality. Your intention is everything here. If you have a lot of unresolved issues, beings with those issues might drop by. They cannot affect you unless you let them. They drop by to attempt to influence because they can neither create or effect the material world. They were always their, just now you see them. There is a lot of this stuff going on all the time.

Congrats!

Sacred geometry is very important. they say the fruit of life holds the key to the manifestation of matter.
i too have seen geometric shapes.

ever since september 29th 2011 ive been on a spiritual quest qhere i learned all about the holographic universe and being apart of thew whole. it all started when i had a near death experience that day and then i find out that people believe that the great sign in heaven of revelation happened on that day.

i had a stroke and fell over on the floor. i had a near death experience where i felt pain all over my body and especially around the crown of my head. i got up and told myself " I just died."

it happened when i posted on my facebook " You are god. or im already dead."
and i posted alot of documentaries on that day.

i had assumed the kundalini as well because i once did the kundalini when i was younger.
many people who do the kundalini cant handle it and ive been afraid to try it again after the stories ive heard i used to meditate with frequencies and binuaral(sp?) beats.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro

sometimes when i think things or say things i get a feeling around the crown of my head that feels like an orgasm.
it wants me to believe that something else is communicating with me. i get holographic feeling pain in the left side of my body or right side of my body right being for yes left for no.

i dont know if i am manifesting it myself subcounciouslly, if i am possesed by demons, i dont know if technology is being used on me, or i dont know if it is "schizophrenia" like the doctors tell me.

it wants me to believe in God, and that other people are myself. it feels like its trying to teach me something and guide me but i cant solve the puzzle that it gives me. sometimes i hear voices and sometimes i read into the world around me as signs...

Yep... For a good 3 to 4 years (which started 6 years ago...so - you can do the math).
I don't know what to tell you.
If it is like my experience...you'll eventually find that - it leads you wherever you respond with the greatest emotion/s.
Everyone (who has an experience similar to this) probably interprets/translates the physiological manifestations (tingling in crown chakra, sensations of all sorts in the back, neck, shoulders, chest, face, legs, reproductive-regions...and, in my case, most emphatically - the feet) differently. Everyone I have communicated with, about such experiences, has come through said experiences -- with different conclusions. You'd think that if it was "divine"...the least that could be expected, would be a fairly consistent "truth". But, it's as varied as the many Near Death Experience stories I have heard & read.
Are you "special"? I'm sure you are. But - after six months, or a year or two...when you're still you...and no-one is calling you "King of Kings & Lord of Lords"...you'll think back to all those times you restrained yourself from broadcasting to everyone-around - that you ARE The Chosen One...and thank your lucky star that you still have some degree of respectability left.
Just some observations...from a fellow-traveler. Could be right -- Could be wrong -- Just hope it helps in some way. Be Well.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

thanks im just glad that there were other people out there who went through something, similair?
its hard when theresw no explanation for it.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Even though you haven't listed any common triggers, the feeling in the crown of your head sounds like ASMR to me. I do know of one person who, in addition to feeling ASMR, states that he can communicate with it and that it started from a Spontaneous Awakening. Before him though I had never attached any esoteric significance to the euphoric tingling sensation.

Also, I understand there is a high chance you've never heard of ASMR so I will leave a couple of links.

www.facebook.com...

www.asmr-research.org...

I have experienced this sensation for as long as I can remember and always thought I was alone because no one ever knew what I was talking about when I attempted to explain. I have thought to make a thread about it on here, but now that thousands of us are popping up online and I gave up my position in the original research team of the second link I posted above, I feel far from a subject-matter expert.
edit on 17-5-2013 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

...thanks im just glad that there were other people out there who went through something, similair?
its hard when theresw no explanation for it.

Agreed. I have no answers (unlike most that I've spoken with that have gone through something similar). And, I am not "entirely" through it. Still have the physiological manifestations...and many other lingering/residual (?) effects. I've grown more skeptical or critical ("less gullible" might be a better way of putting it) about a lot of things. But - my ears and eyes are always attentive to others' tales of similar experiences (always hoping that they actually passed-through, and gained something of real value, in the process).
If you ever need to "run something past" an empathetic soul...use the U2U feature, and I'll give you at least 2 cents for your effort.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Personally I don't think there has to be anything sexual, it's the western mind that associates intimacy with certain encounters of the mind with sexuality and it can be difficult to change.

it wants me to believe in God, and that other people are myself.

Maybe it doesn't mean that since you are an individual and can't be nobody else but yourself. Maybe it means to say everyone is a projection of your own mind, it is your own interpretation what you perceive in others which can be true or not, talking about character traits and attitude towards you, not anything of spirits or implants or anything. If others are giving you a hard time you can learn how to ignore them or at least remain unaffected.

im wondering if anyone else gets this feeling around their head when they read things, say things, or think things.
i dont know why it is happening it seems to be something like a medical anomaly because im not in control of it.

I do many times, have never had anything bad happen. I don't explain it myself or give much attention to it as it's probably just a side effect of my 'hobby' which happens now and then.

new topics

top topics

join