It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Raid "Supposedly" Cancer Cure Clinic.... 2d Death sentence as per the article...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
www.bobtuskin.com...
QUOTE:
Six years ago she was diagnosed with melanoma cancer. After three surgeries the doctors felt that they had removed all the cancer. Almost one year later the cancer returned with fast growing tumors on her back. Again, the Doctor wanted to do surgery and treat her using interferon. His prognosis was that she had six months before she would die (DEATH SENTENCE # 1) and that the interferon “might” give her a 10% chance of survival. But, if she did the interferon, she would feel like she had the flu for a year and it would further weaken her immune system. Yvonne asked the Doctor directly if he were in her shoes would he take the course of action he was recommending. After much silence he said, “No.”

After an Alternative treatment:

In a matter of months the tumors on her back begin to decrease in size and then suddenly disappeared. Her oncologist did not believe that the cancer was gone and had a scan done which verified she was cancer free. DEATH SENTENCE # 1 OVERTURNED. END QUOTE:

Read full article for further details.

QUOTE:
I set the box of prefilled IV bags down to put my coat own. As I reached for the box an FBI agent slammed his hand down on the box and told me, “You cannot take that with you.” I informed him that I had paid $13,000 for it, thus it was mine and that it was necessary for my wife’s continuing successful battle with her cancer. He told me he would arrest me if I picked it up again. I told him to read me my rights which he declined. END QUOTE:

The Article basically says first Alternative treatment worked for 5 years. That was after a Conventional Treatment which only gave her 6 months to live and 10% survival rate if she underwent further CONVENTIONAL treatment.

Cancer came back after 5 years and they were in the process of doing another alternative treatment plan when the clinic was raided.

There are allot of quacks in the alternative medical field who preach a good game and take your money as your loved one dies, no argument from me; but many of the alternative treatments have records of who they treated successfully. The successfully treated patients are usually more than happy to discuss how long they have been cancer free etc etc. . If conventional treatment prognosis is terminal and the patient wishes to spend their money on something they believe in after researching then IMO...it is their money to spend as they see fit. What; people are to stupid to make their own decisions how they want to spend the last few months of their lives?

People are to stupid to spend their money how they want for a treatment? AMA certainly thinks so. Again it is a two edged sword but it would appear with a 6 month death sentence and surviving another 5 years they were right and the FDA/AMA were wrong.......

edit on 16-5-2013 by 727Sky because: ....

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Since none of the three substances contained in the IV bags are illegal I don't understand why the FBI, the FDA or the Attorney General should be involved in this situation in any manner. If the treatment is working who cares? Oh, wait a minute......the Fed must protect the profits of "Big Pharma" at all costs- how ignorant of me!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The AMA and Big Pharma along with the FDA have absolutely no interest in finding a cure or allowing current cures to be used. If the cure is natural, there is no money in it for the AMA and Big Pharma since you can not patent a natural product.

When the AMA uses the FBI to raid a known treatment center that has certified success in treating an ailment and no illegal medical practice is being preformed, it is clearly an illegal search and seizure of property (theft) with the intent to intimidate and cause coercion.

The deliberate suppression of knowledge and cures by the AMA and Big Pharma is nothing short of premeditated murder yet no charges are ever filed. All that is required is the appropriate greasing of the palms of the politicians and judges which are then happy to do the AMA and Big Pharma's bidding. The entire system is corrupt to the core.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Their are many who would agree with you. Especially in the alternative medical treatment field.

deliberate suppression of knowledge and cures by the AMA and Big Pharma is nothing short of premeditated murder yet no charges are ever filed. All that is required is the appropriate greasing of the palms of the politicians and judges which are then happy to do the AMA and Big Pharma's bidding. The entire system is corrupt to the core.

It seems like the world is the way it is, not the way we would like it.......

edit on 16-5-2013 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
A close friend of mine was a Toxicologist and a Pathologist. In 1993 he was diagnosed with malignant lymphoma. He was given 6 months to live. His oncologist wanted to put him on Chemo. When told the drug of choice my friend told the Oncologist: "I tested that stuff on animals and saw what it did to them, if you think you are going to use it on me you are crazy". He went to England and got 2 weeks of IV C over 50 grams a day. It cured his lymphoma and he lived until late 2010 when he died from other issues.

He owned a drug testing laboratory and did drug tests on animals for every major drug company in the states and many in Europe. His words to me: "Any therapy no matter how effective will be actively suppressed by big pharma if they cannot profit from it"..

This case is just another example of the FDA being in the pocket of the drug companies.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubSea
A close friend of mine was a Toxicologist and a Pathologist. In 1993 he was diagnosed with malignant lymphoma. He was given 6 months to live. His oncologist wanted to put him on Chemo. When told the drug of choice my friend told the Oncologist: "I tested that stuff on animals and saw what it did to them, if you think you are going to use it on me you are crazy". He went to England and got 2 weeks of IV C over 50 grams a day. It cured his lymphoma and he lived until late 2010 when he died from other issues.

He owned a drug testing laboratory and did drug tests on animals for every major drug company in the states and many in Europe. His words to me: "Any therapy no matter how effective will be actively suppressed by big pharma if they cannot profit from it"..

This case is just another example of the FDA being in the pocket of the drug companies.

My old neuro pharmacology lecturer would agree, He told us how a team in GSK found a very very effective treatment for MS. It managed to halt the disease progression and even reverse some of it. But because the patent was filed wrongly and idea legally got out the clinical trial were put on indefinite hold.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

If some one B$%#b%ed the FDA building,,,homemade cruise doodad or something, would the American people "get it"?

A lot of doctors have had their information controlled and aren't culpable, but certain people in power should be
tried for mass murder.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Text

I think it's just another part of regulating everything people ingest and do. The only way around it perhaps is to make it religious in order to be exempt (maybe). Behaviors, actions, products, and so forth are regulated in order to protect people from this that or the other thing. Helmets required to drive a motorcycle, licenses to work in nearly every profession, foods, medicines, ..... Over time we have given in to regulations because it has seemed reasonable but all along it has simply allowed government to gain more control. While its been gradual and seemingly in the interest of the people it's also crossed over the line and I imagine it has to do with how laws are written and how difficult they are to overturn.

It's my body and I have a mind so when does that get to move from point A to point B without an interruption from a regulation. I saw a product along with research to support a natural herb for which I cannot remember the name. This herb was found to rebuild telomeres, which were described to be analogous to the ends of shoe laces. They fray over time and this causes aging/disease. I saved the site to return to at a later time. When I did return it had been shut down. Now if this were a scam it sounds ideal that someone looking after our interests is catching these things before some poor sap comes along and falls for it. However, when does the individual get to decide for themselves? What's the cut off and will this ever stop?

Now when I look this up I'm seeing they are "developing" a medicine to work on telomeres. The alternative medicine industry has been scrutinized by gov more and more through the years. I imagine when they truly see someone is onto something the fame and money monster hits and greed overtakes humanity. Your all right in that those with the money run the world. More protections needed for personal pursuits of life (in this case) rather than only the pursuit of property.
edit on 16-5-2013 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I won't even comment on this because there are way too many people getting cancer. They need to nip the problem before anyone gets cancer, not worry about treating it. Half the things listed as carcinogens our bodies are used to, our ancestors dealt with that. Too much change in food chemistry too fast causes problems.

Thirteen grand is nothing really, a chemo regime costs one hell of a lot more than that.
edit on 16-5-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Big Pharma makes their money from selling chemotherapy drugs, while surgeons get paid to remove tumors. Lab techs and various radiation devices employ radiologists not to mention companies which make the machines. MRI and CT scans in the States can average out to $5700 depending on where you go. In Mexico the same procedure cost less than $600 and in Thailand and much of S.E. Asia it is less than $200. Same machines yet no malpractice insurance which in the states can be upwards of $250,000 a year depending on the practice.
Are cures being hidden; are we spending our money wisely?? I do not know except when i read articles like the above it really makes me wonder how we let things get so far out of commonsensical norms when compared to the rest of the world..

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...

I know it's a facebook page but that's how I know of his struggle. FDA officials tried stealing his work then banned him from using it. Been curing the hardest cancers for years...

Been fighting FDA for years...

There's one maybe two movies about it if you want to know more, or know someone that needs the info.
edit on 16-5-2013 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
The AMA and Big Pharma along with the FDA have absolutely no interest in finding a cure or allowing current cures to be used. If the cure is natural, there is no money in it for the AMA and Big Pharma since you can not patent a natural product.

I'm sure that Monsanto is looking at things like this closely.

They're tied to Big Pharma as well.

top topics

join