It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Holder" Leak: What Do You Think It Is And Why Is It The Worst Leak In Thirty Years?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohiwastedmylif
so....

Eric Holder just said that the AP investigation was to prevent the leak of one of the most important issues in the last 30 years. He said that it was a major threat to the citizens/US and had to be stopped. In the same breath he also says that he was not a part of it, and has no clue what went on or what it was.

"This was a very serious leak and a very, very serious leak," Holder said. "I've been a prosecutor since 1976 and I have to say that this is among, if not the most serious, it is within the top two or three most serious leaks I've ever seen. It put the American people at risk. That's not hyperbole. It put the American people at risk."

Eric Holder - AP Most Serious Leaks Ever Seen
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by ohiwastedmylif
started on 5/14/2013 @ 02:03 PM

I'd like to know what the ATS community thinks was leaked. Maybe I missed the threads devoted to "What Was Leaked And Why Is It The Biggest Leak In Thirty Years?" What do you think it's all about.

I see all the talk about Holder and Obama but I must have missed the threads asking what the deuce was leaked in the first place. What could be so big?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm sure its nothing more then to deflect from the real issues that have heated up over the last couple of weeks. This is just more spin from the current administration. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Perhaps how everything is rigged politically for the Illuminati....I'm sure its an ongoing investigation where you don't share it with the President.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well it sounds like... the government is hiding something? And that Holder seized AP records to make sure that the information wasn't released? Am I missing something here, or did Holder spell it out for me?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Well it sounds like... the government is hiding something? And that Holder seized AP records to make sure that the information wasn't released? Am I missing something here, or did Holder spell it out for me?

BINGO!!!!!

How long has the government of the US been promoting it's citizens to live in fear???? Also take a gander at the definition of "terrorism" while your at it!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
well, it might be as big as the ACTUAL LEAK of undercover CIA agent Valerie plame by Richard Armitage a white house consultant, and others, in the george w. bush white house, that blew the cover of an entire overseas operation, as well as valuable human assets in the middle east
www.nytimes.com...

....here's a CNN interview from her and her husband
www.youtube.com...

maybe they want to avoid something like that coming out in the press.
edit on 15-5-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

I think you about sum it up. My question is...what was so important that they'd risk actions FAR beyond what anyone has had guts to even joke about doing in the past? They outright muzzled an international news organization by court action and intimidation. If not by direct design (which I think it was) then absolutely by foreseeable consequence. Why? What was SO important?

#1. It was one of those 'deepest, darkest' corners of Government where even the RATS forum here, wouldn't be a safe place to talk for those would can do more than speculate

or

#2. it was SO politically damaging so as to justify this outright assault against the 4th Estate.

Either way, they stepped in it DEEP this time. Threatening to take Fox off the White House Press clearance should have told them something, long ago. ALL the media stood to defend Fox. They WILL stand together when threatened as one. This did more than threaten. This OUTRIGHT attacked. Now...the media will have blood in their eyes. I can't imagine a worse thing to ever have done..

....for what, indeed?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

i'll say it again....two words..... Valerie plame

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Still Bushes fault I see!

Can you give one example of how ANY of these situations are the fault of Bush?

All you can do is come up with one name???? When is your president and his administration going to accept ANY responsibility???? Or can America live out 16 years with Bush being responsible and Obama just having a good time on his vacations????

Hmmmmm, is it Bushes fault that Obama and his family spends millions on vacations too?
edit on 15-5-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

What are the odds that AP or someone else spills the beans any time soon? I'd like to see the house of cards that has been in control of things for who knows how long crumble in the worst way.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Maybe it was all just a test run to see what they can get away with, maybe it was a minor leak, so that if they are forced to show what it was it won't be damaging but than they'd know how much they can stomp on freedom of speech.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well, we know what the AP thinks of Holder. Check out the AP photo of him:

Do I see devil horns?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I am still wondering the same thing.

So far all I have seen pop up is that the majority of people believe the incident is related to some old news. People believe it was done to figure out who internally leaked information to the AP regarding an AQ underwear bomb plot.

New is saying this

Specific Incident

They are basically doing an internal witch hunt which requires external data to show who specifically was communicating to AP and to who they were communicating with.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Great catch on that pic. The usual type of pic is to get part of a light in the profile to give the appearance of a halo.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I think the odds are about as good as some people at ATS just spontaneously writing 'tell all' posts, with full detail..times, places and names...of what they hold. I think it's more than a reasonable assumption that some here do, for any number of countless reasons, hold such 'juicy' and fascinating data.

Like the AP? I think all it will take is the flow of data in a specific area to start...outside themselves...and the creek can become a river within hours or days. AP, I suspect, will have A LOT to share ...if they aren't #1 to break whatever they were told not to break.

Given what we know was done, I can only think there was a lot more to go along with that and give very real meaning to the "Or else" part of the 'request' that they hold their story. Just my two cents.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Brilliant.
And he looks a little worried too. Acting? Or actually a bit off square?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think it's all about Benghazi, and to deflect from Benghazi they gave the public something new to talk about. the IRS, and the AP.

Fact is:

Not the worst leak in 30 years the current administrations corruption might be the worst in 30 years.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Right, and the ever so noble Obama administration - who allowed American citizens to be killed in Benghazi - would step to the forefront to protect a Valerie Plame.

Sorry, the only ones these people are about protecting are themselves!

edit on 15-5-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I think it's all about Benghazi, and to deflect from Benghazi they gave the public something new to talk about. the IRS, and the AP.

Fact is:

Not the worst leak in 30 years the current administrations corruption might be the worst in 30 years.

What I love about Obama is people seemed shocked that a politician from Chicago would be this shifty...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Holder and Pazuzu separated at birth?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join