It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Gunderson FBI Files Released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I've been intrigued by Ted Gunderson for several years. I wasn't even aware he died, though I remember someone at ConspiracyCon in 2010 saying he was ill. I got this alert in my RSS feed this AM and have only started reading these thousands of pages of documents ... I'm not sure if they solidify or detract from my opinion of him ...

For those who don't know, Gunderson was the ex-FBI senior agent who, almost singularly, gave traction to the chemtrails theory. He also was involved in a big lawsuit with Art Bell back in the late 90s.

In another odd episode, in November 2002, Gunderson claimed to have received an envelope containing white powder at a post office box he kept in Las Vegas. Gunderson felt the powder was an attempt by Satanists to poison him with a bio-weapon. However, he strangely waited nearly a week before bothering to take action (he was too busy with Thanksgiving plans, he told investigators). On December 2 he took the letter to the Post Office and declared the Bohemian Grove was trying to murder him with a special poison that could kill anyone in 30 seconds. He also, matter-of-factly, told postal inspectors that he had met Osama bin Laden in Los Angeles in 1986. The Clark County Fire Department and the University of Nevada School of Medicine tested the letter and found nothing unusual but sent it on to the FBI lab in Quantico. There, it was swabbed for DNA samples and a determination was made that it had been sent by “a male.” Two fingerprints were recovered.

www.parapolitical.com...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Here's one of Gunderson's chemtrails videos:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
All i can say is"those whom the elite wish to destroy, they first make mad".nuff said.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sweet! I look forward to seeing whether he was as full of hot air as some have said.

Thanx for posting this, hopefully there will be lots to read, but they'll probably redact the poo out of it

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
All i can say is"those whom the elite wish to destroy, they first make mad".nuff said.

decent point!

+1

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EzekielsWheel
Sweet! I look forward to seeing whether he was as full of hot air as some have said.

Thanx for posting this, hopefully there will be lots to read, but they'll probably redact the poo out of it

I've only spent about an hour reading through them -- too much to look at ... a lot does appear redacted, though a lot is untouched, too (often the most "tawdry" parts ...).

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MrFantastic1

Wasn't Ted Gunderson instrumental in naming the CIA as drug traffickers?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by MrFantastic1

Wasn't Ted Gunderson instrumental in naming the CIA as drug traffickers?

I think you're right, I'd forgot about that. There was another dude, too, though ... I think he was a LAPD officer? I can't recall.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I suppose now that we are obliged to read all this stuff before we can say he was a knob or not. My guess is that after reading we will still not know, like so many things the intelligence agencies have a hand in, 'Abuse and confuse' is certainly a real MO. That they have material on him post FBI is interesting but that it could have fallen into the FBI remit, is not clear so far.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Worked on the John F. Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe investigations too.

Second.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
After reading those, and then watching Alex Jones salivate over Gundy, I just have to laugh. Jones sure knows how to pick 'em ...

new topics

top topics

join