It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Quito, Ecuador, May 15, 1996

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Also tell us the size...and how did you come to this conclusion with absolutely no frame of reference?

All I saw were lights against a black sky...WTH did you see...

edit on 13-5-2013 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Please tell me, where does it say it was available in 1996?

And please, give me one more explanation. You only gave me one explanation, and since you said "it could be anything", please give me multiple explanations. Do not say you do not have the time, if you want to debunk this, I want some evidence first, I am not going to take a couple of words in blind faith.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Simply from the zoom. If the object were close, you would be able to see the source of the lights when the camera zoomed in, so it's likely that the object is not exactly one foot away.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Ok no more from me....
I am not a debunker, I am a non believer who has seen these type of videos time and time again and always turns out to be nothing. I am just a rational person who knows there is a rational explanation. You never answered what you think it is. You are asking for debunking yet you never tell what there is to debunk.

It is lights in the sky...could be anything..so what is there to debunk?
edit on 13-5-2013 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

What is there to debunk? Do you think those lights are just floating there for no reason? Are you saying that the lights are magically glowing from nothing?

If those lights are coming from an object, there is something to debunk. If you cannot debunk this, then just admit it.

What do I think it is? An object, a UFO, something that actually exists. I'm looking for some input to rule out some possibilities, I myself do not know what it is.
edit on 13-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

So you want people to debunk something you do not know what it is?..

Debunk : To expose or ridicule the falseness, sham, or exaggerated claims. You are not making any claims. Therefore nothing to debunk.

I told you I can not debunk this as anything, I can only guess. Much more information is need to come to any type of conclusion. Therefor it is just lights in the sky and could be anything.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This is going in circles. Exactly what could it be? One explanation does not make it anything.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
A truely unidentified flying object.

Doesn't mean it's extraterrestrial.Doesn't mean it is terrestrial.

It's not a plane,it's not a bird,so what do you think it is ,extraterrestrialentity.

Stop being so defensive of what you post and offer up some of your explanations.

It doesn't appear to be one solid object,but several objects seemingly tied together and floating.The "object " is fluid in motion and shape.

edit on 13-5-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

It's not a plane,it's not a bird,so what do you think it is ,extraterrestrialentity.

Stop being so defensive of what you post and offer up some of your explanations.

Well, it could definitely be a military aircraft. That seems very possible.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity

Well, it could definitely be a military aircraft. That seems very possible.

It could be.It could be anything.
What kind of military craft do you think it is? I know they have some experimental blimps out there and stuff,not saying that is what it is,just throwing it out there.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Black project? I honestly don't know. I can't think of anything else.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Do this,if you haven't already.Go full screen on the video and study it,the movements.Are the lights changing position due to the angle of it ,like it was a solid object,or do they seem to move independantly.

Like with your other thread,I could clearly see wings.It's ok,it happens,no biggie.

This video,I don't see a solid object.Maybe it's me and my old eyes.

Peace,
K

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Actually, I don't see any fluid motion. Just a solid object.

But I did notice that at the end of the video, I saw what appeared to be trees, so at least there's some more information.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have to add something here.

We are all in this together,not against each other.If you see something,try to pass that info along without so much of a condescending tone.Your only superiority lays in a fake identity behind a screen and keyboard.

One other thing WTF,what happened to spellcheck!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I understand. I've just been seeing a lot of not nice people on this forum, and the fact that the first few posts are about jokes get me rather angry.

I honestly have no idea what this is. I was able to find many explanations for my other UFO videos, but I cannot find any other Earthy explanation but the military for this. This video really baffles me.

By the way, I friended you. You seem like a nice guy.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Thank you,I'm usually am,unless I have been drinking heavely.

edit on 13-5-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Sometimes there are those things that can not be explain and will remain a mystery.What is life without a little unexplained mystery,right.
We have plenty of that and that is called,women.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Sometimes there are those things that can not be explain and will remain a mystery.What is life without a little unexplained mystery,right.
We have plenty of that and that is called,women.

But this is a true mystery. If I remember correctly, it was reviewed by Bruce Maccabee, an optical physicist.

Could this be the one?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join