It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Savage Online Videos Fuel Syria’s Descent Into Madness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
link

Well this is pretty horrendous.
Looks like things are going from bad to worse in Syria.
According to Time the Rebels in Syria are committing war crimes and horrendous ones at that.
You want a Red Line. I think this is a Red Line right here.
We should not be supporting the Rebels. It's not a Rebellion it's ethnic cleansing of the Alawites.

The video starts out like so many of the dozens coming out of the war in Syria every day, with the camera hovering over the body of a dead Syrian soldier. But the next frame makes it clear why this video, smuggled out of the city of Homs and into Lebanon with a rebel fighter, and obtained by TIME in April, is particularly shocking. In the video a man who is believed to be a rebel commander named Khalid al-Hamad, who goes by the nom de guerre Abu Sakkar, bends over the government soldier, knife in hand. With his right hand he moves what appears to be the dead man’s heart onto a flat piece of wood or metal lying across the body. With his left hand he pulls what appears to be a lung across the open cavity in the man’s chest. According to two of Abu Sakkar’s fellow rebels, who said they were present at the scene, Abu Sakkar had cut the organs out of the man’s body. The man believed to be Abu Sakkar then works his knife through the flesh of the dead man’s torso before he stands to face the camera, holding an organ in each hand. “I swear we will eat from your hearts and livers, you dogs of Bashar,” he says, referring to supporters of Syrian President Bashar Assad. Off camera, a small crowd can be heard calling out “Allahu akbar” — God is great. Then the man raises one of the bloodied organs to his lips and starts to tear off a chunk with his teeth. Read more: world.time.com...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
the same used to happen in the mayan and aztec days.

no biggie...planet earth is due to be cleansed from this parasitic race anytime now...

evil is running rampant in this dimension, and apparently the good forces have retreaded and will be coming back with reinforcements...however their return has taken longer than anticipated...

until then, keep your head down, lock your doors and windows...and let the evil ones weed each other out...and then when they start coming for you...then its time to fight

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

No,no,no that cant be right because Obama and NATO told us that the FSA are the "good" guys

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yeah.. They've been releasing video from themselves, of themselves doing things we find atrocious to the point of war crime, well into the early part of last year and since. I guess they figure it plays well with recruitment to the people they want ..and it must work in that way, since manpower isn't something I believe they are short on.

It makes this a near impossible position. On one hand, is Assad and through him, Hezbollah. Givers of things like the Beirut Embassy and Marine Barracks bombing in 1983. On the other hand, are these guys.

It's why I've been so passionate and...maybe to some appearances, even contradictory to my positions on other things in the world, where it comes to Syria. We need to step back, step OUT and see about re-establishing relations with whoever wins in the end. There is no winner to back for us, in my view. Not really.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I did not read or click the article for your graphic description was...... wonderfully graphic....I know this might come as a shock to many readers but this kind of stuff goes on in many places of the world....just no cameras are present.

Many believe by eating the heart of your enemy will you gain their strength? Old Old tradition...but in reality all they gain are the viruses that the dead foe had.

Some still believe eating a foe's brain helps gain their knowledge....to much work for the "on the go" savage so not as popular....

The "?uncivilized?" believe this is a great way to show your underlings and bystanders what a tough mofo you are and not to cross you......great recruitment tool for savages, no?
edit on 13-5-2013 by 727Sky because: .....

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Murder is murder. If it comes from the west, or the east or the rebels or Assad, or Israel or Lebanon, American drones, Mexican cartels, CIA, FBI, false flags..it doesn't matter. All the elitists players, from Obama to Kissinger the Clinton's to the Bushes to the Royal family and the Saudi's. All these people pushing this global agenda and using proxy war's to destroy the sovereignty and culture of independent countries, using the media to create division amongst people, all these people are party to murder regardless of how they spin it or justify it.
Do you realize how far gone you are as a human being to commit those types of acts to a person?
Is there any justification to do those things no matter how much you've been brainwashed into believing that person isn't a human being?
How we as a species have allowed the most vile and evil people to rule our nations is beyond me. These people whom we call our leaders are quickly taking us down the road of extinction.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
For those of you that may want to watch the video

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

I'll post the link but I feel it inappropriate to post the actual video

You can watch it here

Cody

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
holding an organ in each hand. “I swear we will eat from your hearts and livers, you dogs of Bashar,”

That's not very friendly.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Human beings are very weird animals. But I guess this presents the ugly side of war. People being killed and butchered. Sad, but this is the reality of war.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thanks, but ill pass on the graphic content....
I ask you though, in sincerity, if these massacres are any worse than the drone stirkes?
Or any less grapnically sickening as the murder of Ghadafi?The countless murders performed by our own CIA?
The sudden brutality of our police forces, and the rush to use overwhelming force.
Savagery is a little less obvious over here...till you go into business and find out that much of the savagery we
employ in our lives is considered successful business pratice.
We say look at those crazy murdering fools over there....while we refine and perform similar savagery upon each other.....
Worse yet we hide this evil doing in civilised masks that obfuscate our own psychopathiy
kick my ass now, nuff said.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm just glad it is being brought to light just what nations like my own are supporting... war crimes.

No other way you can spin that, I'm not saying the Syrian government has not commited war crimes because it most likely has by now, by that I mean war crimes commited during this civil war... if you can still call it that.

Maybe now our western governments will stop giving money for arms and bullets now and also sending APC's and god knows what, we should have only been giving humanitarian aid but now we have egg on our faces and deservedly so IMO.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
When an innocent loved one is brutally slaughtered, the only path is descent into darkness, of brutalities our ancient barbaric uncivilised ancestors once were.

This video by OP is totally stupid if he wants to use it as a victim card to support the HumanSLayer Assad, his backer the persian apostate infidel Khamenei and their dogs, the brutal Hizbollahs whom had been SLAUGHTERING innocent men, women and children around the world for decades.

We humanity had been given free will but have to live with the consequences of our choices. The animal Assad made his, by slaughtering unarmed protesters whom were only pleading for economic relief, and genocide upon an ethnic group - the Sunnis - brutal slaying, burning alive of innocent men, women and babies, blaming them as the cause for the dissatisfaction and a lesson to the sunnis to bow and grovel to him and his cronies as well as his master.

If you were a Sunni living under that HumanSlayer's outright and despicable senseless slaughters to your loved ones, you too, would go mad and do as what that man in the video had done to whomever he percieved as supporters of those whom had abominally ended the lives of his loved ones.

This is no justification for such inhuman retaliation. There is none.

And thus the need for the rest of us to end this madness, from both sides or the majority side, by any means and all means, and hold those accountable for such brutalities from the start to face justice....or the tragedy will only continue worldwide for such madness will grip all mankind when the faith of rule of law and the presence of good men whom will stand up to evil is presumed absent or seem to not exist........
edit on 13-5-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Yeah.. They've been releasing video from themselves, of themselves doing things we find atrocious to the point of war crime, well into the early part of last year and since. 1-I guess they figure it plays well with recruitment to the people they want ..and it must work in that way, since manpower isn't something I believe they are short on.

2-It makes this a near impossible position. On one hand, is Assad and through him, Hezbollah. Givers of things like the Beirut Embassy and Marine Barracks bombing in 1983. On the other hand, are these guys.

3-It's why I've been so passionate and...maybe to some appearances, even contradictory to my positions on other things in the world, where it comes to Syria. 4-We need to step back, step OUT and see about re-establishing relations with whoever wins in the end. There is no winner to back for us, in my view. Not really.

1-Indeed, this would seem an obvious call for even more psychopath... *COUGH* "sane and heroic defenders of Islam" to sign up. hopefully, this will serve as a severe turnoff to more moderate Muslims.

2-GASP!!!! those EVOL Hezbollah Turrists! killing government officials and military, instead of civilians.

3- oh wrabbit, this is merely "sanity" and "Madness" at loggerheads within you, alas, dear friend, i can only wait patiently for you to go completely "Insane" so as to invite you to take up your Rightful Role as a Bishop
when The Church of The Universal Truth is firmly established [pending the development and construction of Faith Generators ™ Faith Batteries™ and their attendant Faith Technology™]

4- Too little to late, methinks, as these very "sane" creatures are western and saudi backed products.
your suggested policy [reminiscent of the Monroe Doctrine] should have been strictly hewed to from the very beginning.

reply to post by grey580

S&F
my, i see you've started to go a bit "crazy", good, keep it up and expect an Invitation in your future

from the Occult POV, this act is an abomination, as the destruction of the heart, liver, and other organs by eating them
removes the victim from the Cycle of Incarnation, it is equivalent to destroying a Soul.
edit on 13-5-2013 by TheMagus because: added reply to grey580

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

you are obviously an incurable paragon and champion of "sanity"

to refer to outing of The Beast sakkad's actions as "stupid"
thus tacitly approving them, redefining the word Human to describe such "sanity", and confusing
even Master ooYODAoo and others into agreement with your falsehoods.

one now wonders about these "innocent little lambs" you claim
were victimized. probably the same kind of NGO front Putin only expelled from Russia.

taking revenge is certainly an honorable thing,
but only if one does not become like those they would revenged upon.

Assad The Monster-Slayer has a nice ring to it IMO....

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
For those of you that may want to watch the video

I think I will pass on that one.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Don't worry, soon these guys will be the legitimate Government in Syria (well they already are according to Obama). Once they achieve that position I'm sure they will stop eating hearts with their bare hands.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
No Obama wants to put our boots on the ground there,he just can't get enough people to back his play...yet.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
link

Well this is pretty horrendous.
Looks like things are going from bad to worse in Syria.
According to Time the Rebels in Syria are committing war crimes and horrendous ones at that.
You want a Red Line. I think this is a Red Line right here.
We should not be supporting the Rebels. It's not a Rebellion it's ethnic cleansing of the Alawites.

The video starts out like so many of the dozens coming out of the war in Syria every day, with the camera hovering over the body of a dead Syrian soldier. But the next frame makes it clear why this video, smuggled out of the city of Homs and into Lebanon with a rebel fighter, and obtained by TIME in April, is particularly shocking. In the video a man who is believed to be a rebel commander named Khalid al-Hamad, who goes by the nom de guerre Abu Sakkar, bends over the government soldier, knife in hand. With his right hand he moves what appears to be the dead man’s heart onto a flat piece of wood or metal lying across the body. With his left hand he pulls what appears to be a lung across the open cavity in the man’s chest. According to two of Abu Sakkar’s fellow rebels, who said they were present at the scene, Abu Sakkar had cut the organs out of the man’s body. The man believed to be Abu Sakkar then works his knife through the flesh of the dead man’s torso before he stands to face the camera, holding an organ in each hand. “I swear we will eat from your hearts and livers, you dogs of Bashar,” he says, referring to supporters of Syrian President Bashar Assad. Off camera, a small crowd can be heard calling out “Allahu akbar” — God is great. Then the man raises one of the bloodied organs to his lips and starts to tear off a chunk with his teeth. Read more: world.time.com...

So I'm guessing this will be Libya all over again.
Sad. This seems to be how real war is played. I got a whiff of how the Libyan "rebels" did it a year or 2 ago. Crazy thing is most of them said they were headed to Syria to topple their government.

And also whats up with hacktivists helping the Syrian rebels? Hacktivism? Or CIA b.s.? Seems like this is just finishing Bush's plan to destroy the Arab nations.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

BUSH ,HAH(It is to laugh) Bush is the face, others RUN bush and seek to assault the middle east and Clinton wanted Iran too he got SHUT DOWN by the JCS like the SECOND bush,Sr wasn't that stupid He just wanted to set up the 4th largest army and destroy it,which I did and the rest).Now Obama gets the bright idea to FIRE all the officer cadre who would stand in his way but he still can't get 'er done and I do thank God for that.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I can't help but think of the Roman Empire using barbarians to augment their military because they no longer had the resources, funds, or manpower to maintain the empire. As well as the eventual sack and over run of half of the empire.

One day we will have a critical mass of barbarians on our gates. I can only hope we find a different way to handle it as we should not be allied with these groups in any way, shape or form.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join