It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Savage Online Videos Fuel Syria’s Descent Into Madness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There is even a current video circulating of the FSA (allegedly cause who friggin knows) beheading two teenage girls in Syria,and no i havn't watched it.,out of respect i will not post it.
edit on 13-5-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I saw the PG-13 version. The deceased was pixelated out of the carnage. Still, very animal, very brutal.

It's called a battlefield. Terrorizing the enemy is great mental strategy.

I've never understood the "rules of war". I get the genocidal concentration camp crimes, definitely bad. But it's war. We fight, hand to hand. Not remote control. Not from 10,000 feet. Personal. Then it's a battle.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The mans dead.. at that point he's nothing but meat and bone.

You eat the flesh and organs of animals every day (unless your vegetarian)... meats meat, bloods blood.... a corpse of a human is nothing more than a corpse of an animal.

Riddle a man with bullets, chop a mans head off, cut out his organs... this is WAR. You think they walk around giving each other funerals, eulogies and never disrespect the dead?

Both sides are murdering each others families in horrific crimes, this is nothing but cinema at its most useful.

I'm sure a very minor number of Americans/British did the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan.
edit on 13-5-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Nothings fair in love and war, right? I agree with agit8ed. These things happen even among the more "civilized" soldiers like our own. If there was a civil war here today you think we'd be any nicer to our supposed enemies? I highly doubt it. When civil war or martial law happens here we're likely to make the most brutal showing of all.

I saw a documentary once called Liberia: An Uncivil War. It was over an hour of people, mostly children between 9 or 10 and about 18 and they were drinking and smoking crack and slaughtering people and eating their hearts because they thought it would make them bulletproof for a short time. So yeah this guy doesn't shock or sicken me at all.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Yeah.. They've been releasing video from themselves, of themselves doing things we find atrocious to the point of war crime, well into the early part of last year and since. I guess they figure it plays well with recruitment to the people they want ..and it must work in that way, since manpower isn't something I believe they are short on.

It makes this a near impossible position. On one hand, is Assad and through him, Hezbollah. Givers of things like the Beirut Embassy and Marine Barracks bombing in 1983. On the other hand, are these guys.

It's why I've been so passionate and...maybe to some appearances, even contradictory to my positions on other things in the world, where it comes to Syria. We need to step back, step OUT and see about re-establishing relations with whoever wins in the end. There is no winner to back for us, in my view. Not really.

Syria has just been one non stop war crime since the civil war began. No one in the world even seems to care anymore. People are more concerned with what Kimye will name their baby.

We're pretty much doomed as a race unless we sort this #e out, there are plenty of people who care in the world, but they are outnumbered a million to one

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This isn't an isolated incident within Syria.

During the Liberian civil wars, cannibalism was widespread, as was the recruitment of child soldiers.

Soldiers would eat their enemies hearts before going into battle, believing it would grant them protection (or they were just bat# crazy and ruthless).

I just wanted to point that out before someone started blaming Islam for this.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BeReasonable

Hate to say it but it's true,as long as man walks the planet there will be war,if we are not fighting to survive we will fight amongs ourselves.
edit on 13-5-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Last I checked, drones and the CIA don't disembowel people and eat them, just saying.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

It serves multiple purposes, but it's mostly used as a scare tactic; the message he's sending to his enemies is that if he kills you, he'll eat you.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BeReasonable

As it's looking at this point, it won't be a real long leap to that meaning boots in Syria. If Assad's regime falls suddenly, what's the plan? Watch the FSA rush to take control and set order with the same efficiency Libya has shown? That isn't working out so well... If the US is in the middle of the place falling, the world will figure we buy what we break and we'll end up stuck there. That's my guess. A bad place for just about anything like that, IMO.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Its horrible.
But a "nice" follow-up to the child decapitating a pow(Prisoner Of War), and the picture of a guy barbecuing a severed head we've seen before...
Lets hurry up and support these innocent and peace loving "SYRIAN freedom fighters" yeah ?

The timing was epic when the EU announced it recognized the rebels as official representatives of the Syrian People, a day or two after they put a video up of a child beheading a man...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Midnight4444

Great thinking my friend.

Hope your government is listening.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Video: Syrian rebel cuts out soldier's heart, eats it

I am glad that Obama has decided to help these guys out in overthrowing Bashar Assad.

I'd hate to think we are helping savages working for the legal ruling gov't instead of these peaceful headhunting rebel fanatics.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The various videos posted are, it goes without saying horrendous. The fact that the western media have begun to disseminate them and publicise them in the same week that we were beginning to see diplomatic moves to find a diplomatic resolution is suspicious in my view. By presenting these atrocities online and publicising them to such an extent, the motive seems clear to me. - To inflame tensions between rival factions within Syria. Don't be surprised to hear that Khalid al-Hamad will be taken out by members of the FSA in the coming weeks. If the Assad forces don't drop a bomb on him in the meantime. The FSA have already clamed that Khalid al-Hamad will be put on trial.

The rebels who were last month on the outskirts of Damascus, are being pushed back, and the car bombs in Turkey the other day likewise, resulted in Turkey openly declaring that they would not be drawn in to the conflict.
Job done, Turkish border will be more secure in future, and the flow of resources to the rebels, and the Kurds who are sitting on their hands waiting for their chance, will be interrupted by Turkey.

Abu Sakir's you tube channel can still be easily found, although the videos contained there are not graphic, they appear to contain embedded links to where the original content is posted.

Syria is a beautiful country currently being torn apart by a horrendous civil war. Arab Vs Arab. TPTB have no interest in intervening and have clearly adopted a stance of containment.

Lebanon is the 'release valve' and Syrian criminals are being sweeped up as they move in on the ground and try to establish themselves in Beirut.

Its not in the western power's interest for a fractious rebel regime to take control in Syria. Whatever you may think about Assad, he was educated in London and is married to an English born and educated woman. That means he has more in common with western ruling classes than some jihadi influenced rebel leader of the future.

In the long game what the west is hoping for is an Assad regime victory, which will weaken Hezbollah and allow the tensions in the Levant to settle enough for a proper democracy to emerge and the oil and money to flow out of the region into the western economies without destabilising the allied gulf states.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If 'Merika wanted to ever try out their fangled nukes on the Middle-East cesspool, they'd have my support.

LINK

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Disgusting…

Same terrorist animals enjoyed beheading the Soviet soldiers 30 years ago in Afghanistan and film it, same jerks killing the Libyan soldiers and not to mention Colonel Qaddafi in that horrible unjust ways, same terrorists now video filming and enjoying what is called (common terror). Same stuff and nothing new in their ways

In case you have forgotten……….

Terrorist
a. a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon.
b. Terrorism is the systematic use of terror, often violent, especially as a means of coercion. In the international community, however, terrorism has no legally binding, criminal law definition.[1][2] Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror).

They are deliberately making those videos to scare YOU “not their oppositions”…Fear is their only weapon they’ve got ….. In simple words.. Real TERRORISTS (to see how you all are reacting).

And these mofo’s are supported by US and her allies.

Nuf said…..

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
War makes people do very bad things.

Let's not forget, we had soldiers do so very bad things over in the Middle East. First thing that pops in my head is a group of soldiers throwing a puppy off of a cliff.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalAlert

Absolutely everything... Everything in the world...is relativism and shades of moral gray to compare before considering..? What do the actions of any other army in the world have to do with what we're seeing this group of rebel fighters doing..in this nation?

I ought to be able to use their actions to mitigate and rationalize the next abuse by our troops, by that logic, right? Or..perhaps..we ought to take the actions of each, on their own and not overlap and mix them like they are all the same and can so easily be explained away.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I am belong to old schools (Iranian special forces called (tak-a- var) and I know how to create FEARS, these guys by no doubt create fears (for and on the civilian populations) not their oppositions.

Their aims are the civilians like most of us… Ignore the video clips (don’t watch it, don’t post it, don’t ever mention it like see no evil, hear no evil “they are all meant to scare YOU”, it is there to make you scare….

Rightest thing to do are to stop the US and her allies to stop supporting those bastage.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What I find amazing about this entire civil war is that the blood-thirsty US-backed FSA terrorists think that the American government is sending them aid and weapons out of the kindness of their hearts and not because they surely have some plan for them in the future.

However, wars wouldn't be fought if everyone were able to think critically, but it's a skill lost on most people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join