It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Considering all the theories regarding 2012 why is it that nothing happened?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: belkide
There is a theory of the Quetzalcoatl coming down or going into a human being in 2012 and then slowly taking action in the coming years. What do you guys think about that?

The FSM put a stop to that.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I feel like there might possibly be some sort of cycle that once it happens, it shakes the earth to the core, moving every rock and island from its place. I believe the ancients new about it. Its obvious looking at the maps that all the land was once connected.

Today, there might be another scientific explanation for what separated all the land but it needs to be a pretty good one for me to believe it.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

There is a theory of the Quetzalcoatl coming down or going into a human being in 2012 and then slowly taking action in the coming years. What do you guys think about that?
sacred time, holy place. Time was created somewhere bound to it from a place that was not. How do you then retrieve something that never ends and can't be stopped? Get it from the start.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The FSM put a stop to that.
howcanyoustopasoulthatcarriesaconnectiontotheabsolute

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyager1
I feel like there might possibly be some sort of cycle that once it happens, it shakes the earth to the core, moving every rock and island from its place. I believe the ancients new about it. Its obvious looking at the maps that all the land was once connected.

Today, there might be another scientific explanation for what separated all the land but it needs to be a pretty good one for me to believe it.

Is there a reason you dispute plate tectonics?

en.wikipedia.org...

Other than ust refusing to believe anything scientists tell you because obviously its all a conspiracy .....

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hey sorry about posting this here, however I find it related to the subject.
I wanted to make a new thread but it seems I cannot do so, if you can please make a thread about this
all-that-is-interesting.com...
I suppose 2012 is yet to come

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Because everyone was expecting the clock to strike midnight and boom the apocalypse hits, very few seemed to look at it as the match being struck but we have no idea how long the fuse is.

I am not a believer in an extinction level event, but take a look at how much crazier the world has gotten in the last 5 years so who is to say that fuse is not slowly reaching its end.

*shrugs* I dunno, just a random thought from a sleep deprived mind.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think the Mayan gods saw the movie starring John Cusack and decided to skip the apocalypse out of embarrassment.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: fadedface

Much has happened. Can't you see it? The world is going FUBAR..

2012 was not literally the end of the world. But the end of the world as we know it.

Its a cycle of some sort. 2012 marked the start of the transition from the fourth cycle of the sun to the fifth cycle of the sun.

And wow the energies have kicked off big time! Looks what's happening around the world..

People are super fearful these days.. Ecosystem collapse is happening right before our very eyes.. Governments worldwide are experiencing huge shifts in power structures..

There's a big collective struggle currently going on. We are at the tipping point..

Will humanity be able to wake up and strive for a peaceful, harmonious and regenerative existence or we will destroy each other and our home?

Will we reach into the so told glorious fifth age of the sun?

Who knows.. All I know is that we live in disturbing, turbulent times..

edit on 30-11-2017 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join