It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast and Impressive City Ruins in Antarctica!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by TDawgRex
I cannot find it on Google Earth.

It's the white covered continent at the south end of the planet.

D'oh!

But what are the coordinates?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I can't see much in the picture either way myself, neither to agree or disagree. Humanoids of some kind or another have been on this planet for a very long time. Even the ones we know of do not have to be the first ones. There could have been more or less intelligent of all of these Humanoids, even within their own species. Some Neandarthals could have been really intelligent while most could have been average for their species. There may have been some flying around with aircraft of some type for all we know. In a half million years, all traces of aircraft made of iron or Aluminum would be gone, turned to oxide stones that would have a similar shape of the original.

There could have been a city in Antarctica before the glaciers formed there, you cannot discount something just because it does not fit into your beliefs.....Well, I guess you can, we have been doing that for thousands of years

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
God knows i'm not trying to be mean about this but any 10 year old could see that those "ruins" are in fact, just exposed rocks. i really don't know how you came to the conclusion that these are man made ruins, especially since it's located in Antarctica, where it's an average minus 50 degrees Celsius which makes it very improbable that any ancient civilization could live there.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Coordinates Please!

Since the ROSE-EDIS Nap uses the Google Maps as the base, and sicne the OP knows the general area where this so called "City/Ruins" are located, he/she can as well as get on Google maps on the web or the Google Earth software (if its on their pc/laptop) and find for us the coordinates.

The OP should remember that

If a person claims or states something, it is their own responsibility to substantiate the claim/statement, with backing evidence, verifiable data , documentation etc.

It is not the responsibility of others to prove the claim/statement since it is not theirs!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Interesting anomolies...I doubt that these are naturally occuring geographical features.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by coredrill
Coordinates Please!

Since the ROSE-EDIS Nap uses the Google Maps as the base, and sicne the OP knows the general area where this so called "City/Ruins" are located, he/she can as well as get on Google maps on the web or the Google Earth software (if its on their pc/laptop) and find for us the coordinates.

The OP should remember that

If a person claims or states something, it is their own responsibility to substantiate the claim/statement, with backing evidence, verifiable data , documentation etc.

It is not the responsibility of others to prove the claim/statement since it is not theirs!

Okay...thanks for the tip...I'm new to these. I just learned how to post these pics...

I will do coordinates...sorry.
But...today is Mother's day and I am going to see my kids...I will post more tonight...using Google Maps this time.

I don'[t want to piss people off.

Did I fail this thread Professor??

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There appears to be something there, looks like some sort of ruins torn apart by the glacier. They could have been hauled there with ice movement though, glaciers do move stuff around.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Did I fail this thread Professor??

Yes you did
Your thread lacked information
What makes a good thread is getting all the details along with the information

Watching a movie from beginning to end gives you more details, helps projects ones mind into the virtual environment

A good thread is telling a story, with more details it will be a good one

edit on 12-5-2013 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
this thread rocks !

i always had a soft spot for them and a warm place for Antarctica , in my heart

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It's the same as all the Martian rock threads , most of the people are not sensitive enough for this kind of info from these distances .. And the fact that Antarctica has been visited allot of times by numerous science institutions I find it unlikely that they never would have told us about it?
edit on 12-5-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well...That semi circle has me hooked! All the "Quick to knock you down egotists" can spout all they want about ten year old observations and the like but I think you just might have something. Good work

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dude1

wow 3 years and 3 months here and 30 threads have you been in the jail bud

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i would like to know more about the tv crew that got picked up by the navy seals & what happened to the film from that gold & silver site interesting s& f for that one

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
Well...That semi circle has me hooked! All the "Quick to knock you down egotists" can spout all they want about ten year old observations and the like but I think you just might have something. Good work

Thanks!!!!

I'll be posting more on this...as my semester of college (I am 38 lol) is over for the summer and I have time to devote to this incredible continent.

Since the ice has receded in the last four or five years...things are emerging that wouldn't have been noticed at all before. I still have a few pics that will prove undeniable...I just want to make sure that I present them in the best way...we all know how some ATSer's have the need to discredit anyone.

As I stated before...I have found these things in the last three days, on a whim and lack of things to do since my finals are over.

If these things that I post are indeed cities....I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN THEY START TO DIG!!!!!!!

Next post will include coordinates (for the first posts as well) and other tools I can check out (thermal imaging...etc.)

To the people who are not impressed and are apparently college professors ( who think that every thread should be a Masters Thesis)...I'll be sure to acknowledge your lack of support when an ancient Antarctic City is named after me!!!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
It's the same as all the Martian rock threads , most of the people are not sensitive enough for this kind of info from these distances .. And the fact that Antarctica has been visited allot of times by numerous science institutions I find it unlikely that they never would have told us about it?
edit on 12-5-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

I too pondered that very question. Antactica has proven unfriendly to explorers.

The fact that the ice is receding and that we have such satellite tech now is going to make these discoveries possible.

It would be hard to see the remains of NYC if it had 50 yds of ice on top of it...wouldn't it???

There are wonderful things to see now...take a look for yourself.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The semi-circle photo is very interesting. It has promise.
But I am chomping at the bit for coordinates, as are some other members.

I tried using the one image you posted as a location graphic. but was unable to locate it on Google Earth.
That might be just because of snow and ice, changing the appearance of the coastline.

If you aren't able to get the coordinates, try posting an image that is zoomed out further. That will at least give us an area of the continent to focus on..

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

That Maybe true , so we have to wait until all the arctic ice has diminished so science can do better researches to unravel your statement . although I don't hope the ice will deplete more rapidly then it supposed to do..

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Unless you have something more conclusive to show, this is just a good example of pareidolia. Do you have anything other than your own incredulity that leads you say "I doubt that these are naturally occuring geographical features"?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

She did say he would come back with more information. I'm looking forward to it.
I think it's something we can all work on together.

Plus, I think we can cut her a little slack today. She mentioned she's having some Mother's day fun.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
good video to look up on that youtube thing antartic lies by yezidismo7 it will be right up yuor street

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join