It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast and Impressive City Ruins in Antarctica!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My curiosity has always gotten the better of me and since the polar ice-caps have been receding...I wondered...then I got on RSOE-EDIS and explored. What I've been finding is amazing to say the least...like a scene out of "The Day After Tomorrow".

Whoever built these things were way more advanced than we give ancient man credit for.

These images have been discovered by me in the last three days.

Enjoy:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Rocks. (I don't know if they're rocks or not, but it's the standard comeback here)

Can you zoom in closer for a pic? Thanks. From here they look like hills or wind-blown formations (do the same structures appear in earlier photos?). But give me a shovel, a boat ticket, and a good GPS and I'll find out for you.
edit on 12-5-2013 by Aleister because: spelling

+16 more 
posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Rocks arent just the standard comeback its also the most logical....
@ OP unless you can prove theres more than meets the eye I think you need to stop looking for things that arent there......

link   
Location of above post:

link   
Location of above post:

link   
Location of above post:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by minor007
Rocks arent just the standard comeback its also the most logical....
@ OP unless you can prove theres more than meets the eye I think you need to stop looking for things that arent there......

Wow...dissed in 30 seconds...give me a few minutes...I've got better stuff.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yea, I have the impression that this picture show the side of a mountain and the 'ruins' are areas of exposed rock from beneath the snow. The scale is probably miles for each one of those small squares you've highlighted.
I also did my own research into this idea a while ago and I see no reason to question the possibility of ruins being in Antarctica, but these i think are just rocks this time
Keep looking though!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
this being my second reply here on ATS, take my observations for what they're worth: diddly. i'm leaning towards rocks, but i see what you see.

Certain portions appear a bit too angular to be merely the protrusions of mountain-tops....hmmmm. 'Thought-Provoking' is the cliche term that pops to mind.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
Rocks. (I don't know if they're rocks or not, but it's the standard comeback here)

Looks like rock outcroppings covered in snow.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Things have been coming to light:

gold-silver.us...

I know that this is an obscure post...but this has been happening only in the last few weeks.

I'm so stoked...I didn't come across this post until today...after seeing what I did in Antarctica.

By the end of my first few posts...rocks will not be the answer.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I am usually very open minded and polite, but this in my opinion is clearly just natural formations. The drawings you added did not even help one bit.

LOL maybe someone can prove me wrong

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Maybe if the ice recedes far enough we will discover Atlantis there buried under the ice (water).

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
discovered by me

Yep, that about says it all for me right there.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

A picture doesn't give us a location.

Can you give a longatude and latitude. That way we can do a little research ourselves. I am curious, but just by comparison, I cannot find it on Google Earth.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
I cannot find it on Google Earth.

It's the white covered continent at the south end of the planet.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Great work Op! A man after my own heart.
Antarctica is one of my little passions in life, you might say.

(Source: NASA)

I don't know if what you found is what you think for those images? ...but physical evidence shows that continent was a lush climate with life at one time and British surveys of rock structure beneath the ice indicate far less rounding and damage than would be expected from ice in motion, all over the land mass. Who knows what may lay beneath it all in a place that immense?

I'm glad others are looking. Given the scales involved...people could look for lifetimes and not eyeball the whole place, even once. There could well be "WTH?" moments of discovery, just sitting there to be found!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
well you found something, have you been there to dig.
how can you say that they are a city? if you never been there, and have no better pictures than something covered in snow.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

It's just terrain.
Why didn't you put a rectangle among the other terrain-peaks not covered with snow?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Those are peaks and snowdrifts.

Don't believe me? Pack a sleeping bag and a shovel and good luck!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join