It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bachmann: 9/11 And Benghazi Were God's Judgment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'm almost terrified that she has a job:

The first time I watched it, I couldn't get passed the first 20 seconds. Then I figured that I should finish it, just to see what she's up to. What is she talking about... "our nation may very well be seeing the hand of judgement"?

WTh... Is this another "chickens coming home to roost" speech, coming from a politician?

I used to think that most of Islam was out of touch, when it comes to its versions of Sharia law and such. This is an entirely different animal right here. You put the two together, and we're talking conditions set for self destruct.

I can't believe she just wraps everything in 'God', AHHHH! Please make it stop lol!

edit on 12-5-2013 by retirednature because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

she is hot though i give her that, probably a reptillian, you dont ever see any ugly ones

but playing the God card I think your right, she is a piece of a puzzle that will only get completed when our certain fate is upon us.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
See is not very religious is she believes she is aware of gods will. I think the bible is quite clear that we are not to blame god for either our good or bad fortune, we have free will. That's why I think the framers wanted separation of church and state because there is no way of verifying gods will claims. I am very scared for Americans if this starts being more regular. What was the last major gods will war the crusades? that didn't turn out so well.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
When does she get her own evangelistic TV show? Also, did she just say that 911 and Benghazi were the hand of God? If so didn't she just support the Islamic jihad as divine inspired? I didn't know that she was a fundamentalist muslin extremist.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I think she has gone a bit loopy over time. I used to consider her to be a decent one up there, at least to some degree. That was years ago though. Perhaps it's time she have a strong primary challenge from a viable TPM Candidate or at least strong conservative who does understand why preaching from the podium, as a politician, is a BAD thing.

Heck, I have all the respect in the world for Christianity and was raised Protestant as a child before finding my own path later. Having said that? I find her to be disturbing with talk like that. America doesn't need theology mixed with politics...no matter what Faith it's coming out of, IMO.

(Good for one, good for all...right? None of the above when it's like this.
)
edit on 12-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RagnarDanniskjold
See is not very religious is she believes she is aware of gods will. I think the bible is quite clear that we are not to blame god for either our good or bad fortune, we have free will. That's why I think the framers wanted separation of church and state because there is no way of verifying gods will claims. I am very scared for Americans if this starts being more regular. What was the last major gods will war the crusades? that didn't turn out so well.
With all due respect, and I'm not an atheist, BUT, the bible isn't quite clear on anything.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Dear Wrabbit2000,

You know I respect you from your little twitchy nose to your fluffy little tail. (By the way, where are those raisin cookies you promised?) But I think I can relieve you of one worry.

Perhaps it's time she have a strong primary challenge from a viable TPM Candidate or at least strong conservative who does understand why preaching from the podium, as a politician, is a BAD thing.
She's not currently in office. No real sense challenging her.

And in general, I think she was talking to a Christian, perhaps Evangelical audience. I would expect her to use the terms her audience is familiar with. I'm not defending her, simply saying that she's not certifiable. Notice how some of our national officials pick up a southern accent when their campaigning in Mississippi? I think something similar is going on here.

(If that's the worst clip that RightWingWatch could find, I think she did OK.)

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Errr..... You know I respect ya too. Very much in your opinions. They are all well thought out. What do you mean, she's not in office though? She's the Representative to the US House for the 6th District of Minnesota?

Recent House Roll Call votes

I didn't click them all. Click 'Votes' tab, Roll Call No. 129. Her name is #1 under the Nay side for that one...whatever it had been. I was just making sure she had recent activity in a House vote.

Whew.... You scared me. There for a minute..I thought I may really have missed that much while I wasn't looking.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
i am SO glad she didn't make it far in the last election cycle....that bitch is insane...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Dear Wrabbit2000,

&**^%*(_#

I am SO sorry. I couldn't have been more wrong had I said Obama was am Othodox Jewish Rabbi (or Wrabbit). I will perform any penance you impose, you don't even have to send me any of your raisin cookies.

ATS, I WAS REALLY WRONG, I'M SORRY.

I will never, in all of eternity, be able to explain why I thought the speaker was Sarah Palin. May I stick my head in your Wrabbit hole, while our furry friends of the forest floor kick my butt? (Sorry for the vulgarity.)

With respect, (and embarrassment)
Charles1952

P.s 'Course they are both pretty hot. (Not that I would ever notice anything like that.
) - C -

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

That's why this nut will never be president!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It's kind of spooky how close the nutters come to the Oval Office.
Bachmann ... Pelosi ... both sides have 'em.

Comeon America .. we can do better than this!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What a whack job. The fact that she was one of the Top 8 candidates the right offered up as potential POTUS, is all I need to know about how #ed up this country is.

The only thing that comes to my mind... Jelly Donut.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
For some reason, people like Bachmann see themselves as the prophetic announcers of civilisation's downfall.

Mystical doctors, if you will, who believe that they can cure it all by begging to the right superstition. Protectors. Messiahs. Spiritual surgeons.

Which is quite funny really, because people like Bachmann are in fact the symptom and the disease all wrapped up in one.
edit on 13-5-2013 by Ismail because: can't spell

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
What is terrifying, is that despite her illogical, fanatical and assbackwards ramblings, there were enough slow-minded voters to put her back in office. This lady and her gay husband, should be put out to pasture & kept out of the press. .....Then again, I suppose her, Palin and the other tea-billies out there do provide constant material for comedians so, there's that.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
And meanwhile, the MSM marginalized Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, Dennis Kucinich and the members of the Green, Justice and other parties as whackos and crazies.

And you voters as a whole listened to them and so we've got choices between Spoiled Rich Boys and Not-What-He-Seems-At-All Obama.

This country was lost, lost, lost, when they didn't lynch the Supreme Court for making Bush Jr President.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You do realize that her district supported a bunch of anti-gay measures that led to a bunch of teens commit suicide?

School of hate

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You meant to say "Allah's judgement", Michelle -- you crazy, kookie, lady you.

Why is anyone bothering to quote this lady -- oh yeah, she's an elected official. So glad I haven't voted Republican in decades...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh

You do realize that her district supported a bunch of anti-gay measures that led to a bunch of teens commit suicide?

School of hate

Michelle can only get elected if there are voters who see her as the voice of reason.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Unfortunately, this IS as American as a Pb&j sandwich.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join