It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can 59,054,087 people be so dumb?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Not quite MY sentiments but the general concensus throughout Europe.

I guess no matter what excuses have been made, we just have to come to terms with the fact that Bush is going to be president for another 4 years.

We can speculate all we want about the effect that the present administration has upon the rest of the world, I just hope we are all here in 4 years time to see the next President take office, no matter who they are.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I don't think the whole story is being told here, this thread may shed some light on how so many people could have 'voted' for Bush..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Notice too that all of a sudden exit polls are complete rubbish.. before this election they were pretty much right on...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Evidently over half of the country that voted is dumb. Like it or not, the people have spoken.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
what does that small print saythats just right of his head?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kessel
what does that small print saythats just right of his head?

Most Likely:

Both Parties Stink: We Own You!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
It says... No Doubt. Bush indicates four more years.

Not really, but it'll be some kind of info/comment about the image.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
It says "Hands up all those that have fooled the American voters for a second time".....allegedly..!!

I tried to find out what it actually says but to no avail.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
"Deny Ignorance, The People Have Spoken."

Let's just move on.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
It says:

"May contain traces of nuts..........
....................................or pretzels."

[edit on 5-11-2004 by cargo]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
It says:

"May contain traces of nuts..........
....................................or pretzels."

BTW, What is the 52nd State?

[edit on 5-11-2004 by cargo]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Australia

Or if it's anything like the recent reports of the US testing weapons here soon, Nevada.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Australia

Or if it's anything like the recent reports of the US testing weapons here soon, Nevada.

Isn't Nevada already a state?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Its the electronic machines

Plug them in, they vote for bush, no voters required.

Then you got the media. Any two year old can understand that if you tell people not to vote for bush over and over again, and you make constant *claims* that the media is *liberally bias to Kerry*, they will vote for bush.

Then its the controlled party known as the democrats. Kerry knew bush was going to win, this was staged, people would hate bush so bad they would vote for kerry, the rest would vote for bush, thereby taking away the spotlight from the third partys. Kerry and Bush both have the same great great grandfather, they are part of the same elite bloodline, they are part of the same organization which started in Germany. Kerry was going to give up if it seemed like he would win.

The election was staged so third partys could be ignored, but the millions of dollars spent can only go so far, were being heard, and the fires only growing.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by aukaiman55]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
A reminder: The Daily Mirror is one of the UK's left wing tabloids and has been very anti-Bush for a long time.

Although i am an anti-Bush myself im a right wing supporter, and i felt that there was little substance to the Mirror's coverage just insults.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by rustiswordz]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
He's right.

I don't actually read any of the newspapers in the UK, except the Metro, which is a free daily paper available to commuters and full of the same lies and bias all the other papers are.

I just read my stars, and after not winning the lottery again this week, I might stop reading those.

I just thought it was an absurd headline.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcgolf

Australia

Isn't Nevada already a state?

Yeah, but it just moved south.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think the same could be asked about the tens of millions of Kerry supporters(my wife included).
In my opinion, anyone that continues to support these "two" political groups are fools. If you REALLY want to see change in America, and the world by association, you all need to pay more attention to the third parties that are here but your "boob-tube" won't tell you about.

Time to WAKE THE F UP America!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Whilst i don't read the papers, especially that one, it does make for a good Avatar....

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Just a reminder to our British friends; contrary to the paper's assertion, we are not dumb, and we know that our British cousins do not think we are.

Here's the thing about the liberal elite - they never stop and dp any self reflection. They are convinced that they can rule the rule and run our lives and especially control or finances better than we can. Nobody is smarter than they are when it comes to rearing and children, either. It really miffs them that there is still a group of people anywhere in the world that still refuses to allow them total control of their lives. AS far as they view it, there should be only two men running for president and those two men should both be from the liberal elite establishment, and it should be nothing more than a snob event.

The question should really be, "How can 59,054,087 people still be so smart?"

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So because that many people dont agree with what this paper wanted they must be dumb? We wanted Kerry and these people didnt so they must be dumb or misinformed because we have to be right. I hate that kind of attitude.
Heaven forbid America voted for a president that this paper didnt want.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join