It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can 59,054,087 people be so dumb?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
The question should really be, "How can 59,054,087 people still be so smart?"

Probably the really smart question before you get started is "where did the number 59,054,087 come from"?

The voting fraud threads and the voting fraud research project are very useful contributions at ATS.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Because we have BALLS! That's How! Any Questions

[edit on 5-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I dont see the point over crying over Bush getting elected its over he won and the other guy was a jerk too. The effert would be much better placed keeping an eye on our One Party Government. One party rule wasnt good for the USSR and I dont think it will be here either, I dont even care if it were the Libertarians in power. What scares me is not WHO is in power but that its unbalanced, I hope nothing happens but this is a recipe for trouble. No group should has total control of the Government

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
All balls and no brain is not good for the USA

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Just a minor correction on those numbers.
It seems that the quoted 59,054,087 is now 59,635,175.
2004 GENERAL ELECTION RESULTS

seekerof

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
why are we still talking about this election? its over bush won there no mose no fus. but i did not vote for i voted for karry. unfortunily i did not vote like eather one so it make no difference. will it over so git over it lit sleeping dog lay.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
One way to keep the 3rd party leaders alive is to make sure they do not get elected
However to get to that point they must actually get the electoral votes, not just the actual citizen votes.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Notice too that all of a sudden exit polls are complete rubbish.. before this election they were pretty much right on...

Well, they fumbled badly in the 2000 and 2002 elections, so their recent history is in question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join