It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chat with nypd and fdny??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Most of you may know by now that I'm one of those "crazies" that believes that 9/11 didn't happen the way we've all been told by media and government officials. You know like, how the towers fell down, why NORAD failed to do its job when it's always been able to before, even with tiny little piss-ant private planes that go off course, etc.

I've researched quite a bit on that day, which is why I currently believe that the truth isn't known. However, I really feel I need to get some first-hand information from people who were actually around the wtc on 9/11 to solidify my opinion on what happened. So I was wondering if any of you know of some sites where ny pd and fd members have a discussion forum and/or chat areas, where I would be able to ask some questions of them since they were actually present on 9/11. Then I would be able to more confidently confirm or deny my present opinion based on what they say. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There is some mention of this on the above thread. Alot of firefighters have also said that they were told not to discuss it publicly, not to mention the fact that they weren't allowed to testify before the 9-11 commission. If you haven't read through the abpve thread you may want to, it is a pretty good treatise.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hey, thanks a lot for the link. I will check it out. Btw, that really pisses me off that they were told not to discuss those things publicly. Don't we all deserve to know anything and everything we can?!! We lost 3000+ fellow citizens and we've all been affected. Isn't this a republic democracy? Why are secrets always being kept from the average person? Anyway, I'm sure that there will be a few policemen and firemen that aren't gonna give a care about what someone said they could and could not talk about. They're gonna just tell the truth about things. I have to believe that some of them would.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I still need help finding some forums if there are any. I think I remember reading someone's post on some thread that they went to a forum to talk with firefighters or something. Please, help me out here.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
WorldTradeCenter.com describes David Rockefeller as the 'Visionary behind the World Trade Center.' He pushed the construction of these towers through major opposition with the aid of his brother, then governor, Nelson Rockefeller. David has been quoted as saying, "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." Was this the 'right major crisis' to advance the aims of a global government?

There is overwhelming evidence to support the findings that these alleged Arab terrorists were merely scapegoats used to advance the World Government agend. During the attacks, 'President' George Jr. was reading a book with school children about goats! (Scapegoats?) Arab terrorists did not carry out these attacks which were detrimental to the Muslim world.

The top FBI officials in Minneapolis called off investigations of Zacarais Moussaoui, causing bitter resentment among field agents. The man who made the decision not to investigate was promoted! Israeli intelligence agents lived next to the alleged hijackers in Hollywood, Florida. The 'hijackers' were trained at U.S. government flight schools. Insider training on Uni=
ted Airlines leads to the conclusion that there was foreknowledge of these attacks; it also establishes that those with this foreknowledge are, at least, relatively wealthy. Another suspicious finding is that the World Trade Center was sold to Vornado Realty Trust in February, seven months prior to the attacks for 3.25 billion dollars. this doesn't prove anything, it's merely suspicious.

Who gained the most from the attacks of September 11th? Who had the motive? An Israeli expert on terrorism at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, Ehud Sprinzak said, "From the perspective of Jews, it is the most important public relations act ever committed in our favor." David Stern, an expert on Israeli intelligence operations stated, "This attack required a high l=
evel of military precision and the resources of an advanced intelligence agency. In addition, the attackers would have needed to be extremely familiar with both Air Force One flight operations, civil airline flight paths, and aerial assault tactics on sensitive U.S. cities like Washington." He elaborated that the attacks "serve no Arab group or nation's interest, but their timing came in the midst of international condemnation of Israel." He goes on to claim "A U.S. military intelligence report revealed details of an international intelligence memo linking Mossad to the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks. The memo was in circulation three weeks before the attacks."

Furthering the suspicion of Mossad involvement, five Israelis were seen atop a van smiling and celebrating, while taking videos of the disaster from across the Hudson River. These five were arrested by the FBI and detained for two months before being deported back to Israel. Two of these men were positively identified as Israeli intelligence agents. Eighty-one nations are represented among the World Trade Center's dead - Israel is not one of these nations even though approximately 1200 of its citizens worked there. As if that wasn't enough, an instant messaging firm in Israel, named Odigo, received warnings about the towers two hours before the attacks. Everyone who points out the wrongdoings of Israel is immediately labeled 'anti-Semitic'. well, the truth knows no race or religion - it's just the truth. These aren't Jews carrying out these plans; it's merely sick animals who hide behind the Jews! =

www.abovetopsecret.com...

---------------

Ok so we have a conspiracy theory .................... Does this mean Bin Laden doesn't exist or whats the deal with this issue?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Although I appreciate your information TrueLies, how does that have anything to do with my request which is the topic of this thread?

I guess there must not be anything like I was hoping for.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
firemen and police wont be able to tell you who piloted those planes into hell that day. They can tell you about the moments before and the moments-days weeks and months after the towers fell. They can tell you how people from all over the country came to offer assistance.-- How volunteers stayed awake for days...how people wandered around with photographs..-- How the area and buildings were covered with feet of ash, store fronts blown out, cars and emergency vehicles being towed away crushed beyond recognition..and how the stench of the massacre lingered forever. They can tell you about the fires that burned for three months and the rat traps that were placed all over ground zero.--LAter, The hard hat tours, the visiting departments from all over the world, the somber moment when remains were found of fallen heros--only recognized by the gear they wore. The pain, the fatigue and the anger of the metal workers with an endless job of cutting away the debris...
This isnt the tip of it all, there were moments that would leave one speechless and half crazy..the vast destruction was all to traumatic, even in the months afterward, an epic disaster changing so many lives forever--But as far as who and why, who knows

_Kris

[edit on 5-11-2004 by xxKrisxx]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I didn't dig too deep here, but check it out:

EMT, Firefighter, and Police Chat Rooms

Firefighter Chat @ American-Firefighter.com

www.fyrfytr.com...

Firehouse.com

I found all these here with this Google Search

Good luck. I'd be interested to hear what you've got to say if you are able to get solid corroboration of your story with some firefighters or cops. It would be nice to see copies of a successful chat if you did get one. Be careful too. The gas company even warns about digging around your own back yard before calling them first so watch where you dig.

new topics

top topics

join