It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desensitization Training: Police Practice Fighting “Angry Parents” at Schools.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Desensitization Training: Police Practice Fighting “Angry Parents”

www.activistpost.com...
From time to time, I have been highly annoyed with the school that my daughter attends. I have set up meetings with teachers, principals, and administrators. I have brought in paperwork and pleaded my case on a variety of topics. I have made scathing remarks. Once, I even had the utter audacity to argue a point with the principal with my daughter right there in the room, which is apparently a no-no because it “undermined the authority of the principal”.

I'm just wondering if I've missed something here. When has this actually happened and is it happening so frequently that it needs to be addressed in this manner? I can answer that myself actually. NO, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH...

Or...

1. Are they expecting it to happen because they know that parents are getting angrier with the school system and the authoritarian approach taken towards their children? Parents are speaking out on forced vaccines more and more lately. And let's not forget the recent report on the MSM that children don't belong to the parents.

Or...

2. Is this a possible set-up for something about to unfold that is being planned as another method to take away those guns or worse...?

I don't know anymore. I just find this highly suspicious.

Once upon a time, police were there to protect people like parents, children, the elderly, and pregnant ladies. But the lines are being drawn and great effort is being undertaken to create a new breed of villains for the “authorities” to fight – and those villains are us.

de·sen·si·tize

verb dē-ˈsen(t)-sə-ˌtīz

to make emotionally insensitive or callous; specifically: to extinguish an emotional response (as of fear, anxiety, or guilt) to stimuli that formerly induced it.

Peace

edit on 10-5-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

You might be onto something! Especially if you consider this little bit of news that was buried by the MSM!

Minnesota-based Law Enforcement Targets, Inc (LET) has been awarded $5.5 million in contracts with the federal government, including $2 million with the Department of Homeland Security.

In light of this fact, it’s no wonder that the American people were outraged last week when it was uncovered that the firm had released a series of gun practice targets featuring a pregnant woman, a child, a young mother and grandparents.

This No More Hesitation series includes seven total targets, each subject armed: Pregnant Woman, seen in front of the backdrop of a nursery, Older Man 1, stands in his home, in front of a bookshelf and Older Man 2, Older Woman, is depicted in a bathrobe in her kitchen. The Young Mother, seen on a playground, is holding a toddler’s hand in one hand, gun in the other.

[url=http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/high-tide-and-turn/2013/feb/28/dhs-training-practice-targets-featuring-children-p/]Source[/ur l]
communities.washingtontimes.com...

So as you can see Jude,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it appears this all ties together! But hey, what do I know? My government loves me!

Hmmmmmm, for the life of me, I cannot figure out why my link is not working?

edit on 10-5-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri May 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by jude11

You might be onto something! Especially if you consider this little bit of news that was buried by the MSM!

[snip]
So as you can see Jude,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it appears this all ties together! But hey, what do I know? My government loves me!

Hmmmmmm, for the life of me, I cannot figure out why my link is not working?

It really seems that they are training the goons to not see what is at the end of the gun barrel doesn't it? Very easy way to turn Americans against Americans.

Peace
edit on Fri May 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The government is rogue. The police force has been militarized and is hostile. The DHS is a domestic military force controlled by the executive branch of the federal government. Schools are nothing more than institutions that are used to train children about zero tolerance, authoritarian control and submission.

Sadly, I don't think that the majority of police need to be desensitized. I have seen enough youtube videos to believe half of them are itching for it.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
The government is rogue. The police force has been militarized and is hostile. The DHS is a domestic military force controlled by the executive branch of the federal government. Schools are nothing more than institutions that are used to train children about zero tolerance, authoritarian control and submission.

Sadly, I don't think that the majority of police need to be desensitized. I have seen enough youtube videos to believe half of them are itching for it.

There is definitely something wrong when a large amount of legal thugs have no problem aiming guns at their friends, neighbors or....

Terribly wrong.

Peace

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Combine the above with all the government ammo purchases, you know Jacketed Hollow points... You know ammo that you can't use at indoor ranges to "practice" and all that.

Gets a bit concerning.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by Helious

There is definitely something wrong when a large amount of legal thugs have no problem aiming guns at their friends, neighbors or....

Terribly wrong.

Peace

Well, my thinking on this is that the Military wouldn't be trusted in a martial law, US against its citizens situation. Far too many in the armed services take their oaths very seriously.

Cops, as we have seen from the Occupy protest, do not feel the same about busting citizens heads in, just look at all the recent cases of cops overstepping their bounds and using excessive force.

The us against them mentality is fostered among police, its become an institutionalized into training at this point.

Very concerning.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 10-5-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

All I have to say is look out for that kid in the swing in the background of the middle target....probably has an assault rifle you can't see so you better take him out just in case. Good thing the other kid will live to grow up and revolt against the government that killed her mom and brother right?
edit on 5/10/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri May 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

While I've never seen the target with a child, I have seen other similar targets. They are designed to take the hesitation out of identifying threats. They show you targets you haven't thought about, but could in theory encounter. You have to make the choice whether you would shoot them or die.
edit on 10-5-2013 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

While I've never seen the target with a child, I have seen other similar targets. They are designed to take the hesitation out of identifying threats. They show you targets you haven't thought about, but could likely encounter. You have to make the choice whether you would shoot them or die.

Well heres my question, why have cops gone from a more hang back and negotiate in situations.

To bust down the door and kill.

Hell I remember a video of Ron Paul in the early 90's arguing that the "war on drugs" was a war on citizens and would lead to this type of behavior.

No knock warrants etc.

trying to find the video now.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Had a friend tell me yesterday about her son being expelled for standing up to a bully. Said that she went to principal office for meeting, principal steady blamed her son for instigating everything. This despite the fact that she had previously and on numerous occasions complained to the school about her son being bullied. Her son finally snapped and took the bully to town. Bully didn't even get a shot in. They claim that because the bully didn't get a shot in that was proof her son was the instigator. She was irate, With mentality like the one this principal has, yes their will be angry parents,

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

While I've never seen the target with a child, I have seen other similar targets. They are designed to take the hesitation out of identifying threats. They show you targets you haven't thought about, but could likely encounter. You have to make the choice whether you would shoot them or die.

Well heres my question, why have cops gone from a more hang back and negotiate in situations.

Hell I remember a video of Ron Paul in the early 90's arguing that the "war on drugs" was a war on citizens and would lead to this type of behavior.

No knock warrants etc.

Are you talking about the targets or another situation? When anyone has a gun trained on you, you can make that decision to back up if you want.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

While I've never seen the target with a child, I have seen other similar targets. They are designed to take the hesitation out of identifying threats. They show you targets you haven't thought about, but could in theory encounter. You have to make the choice whether you would shoot them or die.

If these thugs start killing pregnant women and kids then they will eventually die at the hands of the same. And rightfully so.

On another note, why are they training for something that hasn't happened? Angry parents in a school?

This looks like something we're going to be seeing in the MSM very soon IMO.

Peace

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

No knock warrants etc.

Are you talking about the targets or another situation? When anyone has a gun trained on you, you can make that decision to back up if you want.

Especially if you are covered from head to toe in armor and the 6 yr old kid is dressed in a spider man t-shirt.

No justification whatsoever.

Peace

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If these thugs start killing pregnant women and kids then they will eventually die at the hands of the same. And rightfully so.

On another note, why are they training for something that hasn't happened? Angry parents in a school?

Peace

They have guns in their hands, pointing them at whoever looks at them. Like I said it's a hard decision that a cop would have to make. Would he rather die or shoot?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Im talking about the desensitization of police officers, who supposedly are their for the public safety.

Its the same argument we had in So CA for awhile where police chases where becoming MORE dangerous than the crimes that started it.

Its the continued training of US vs them that makes cops NOT willing to back down and take a more reasoned response in dangerous situation.

The targets illustrate the problem, they are training cops to shoot before they think.

IF you become a cop, yes your life is on the line, and yes its important not to risk yourself, but at what point do the Cops lives become MORE important than say those two kids in the background of the target with the mom, where they are being trained to shoot the mom putting those kids in the cross fire.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

The first cop who kills one of these soft targets in a real world scenario is going to experience blow back like no other from the people. And if the police think they can stop me from getting to my child without losing a limb or life have another thing coming......... and I'm pretty sure I speak for just about every good parent out there.

edit on Fri May 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Peace

They have guns in their hands, pointing them at whoever looks at them. Like I said it's a hard decision that a cop would have to make. Would he rather die or shoot?

Do you know why cops are becoming more and more Despised, and Firemen are still heroes?

Because A fire man will risk his life to save a citizen.

A cop will kill a citizen to save his own.

Both Careers don their uniform in the name of public safety, Both go into it knowing that they may die.

When you become a cop, its a risk that you will be killed, thats part of the job, I would hope that the police officer who took the job knowing the risk, was not so desperate to live that they would shoot a pregnant women, or endanger small children.

ITs getting harder and harder to think of cops as the selfless heroes because they have become the iron hand of policy enforcement.
edit on 10-5-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The first cop who kills one of these soft targets in a real world scenario is going to experience blow back like no other from the people. And if the police think they can stop me from getting to my child without losing a limb or life have another thing coming......... and I'm pretty sure I speak for just about every good parent out there.

Don't have to be a parent to agree with this statement.

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join