It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you love and give your blessings to Satan? (Jesus/Bible says you should)...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i first thought oh i ll pass this thread
- but where you are going OP is too far off

problem is
you dont really know Evil
- or you wouldnt come to Faulty conclusions as this.

you see,
its 1 thing that evil lures millions of souls into Its sphere

but its quite another, that evil *will not* yield to Him - not nów, but Never.

What to 'forgive ' on an unwilling, hating entity ?

or to those, who *willingly* serve that entity ?

- it is quite something élse, when tricked, deluded sóuls , who didnt see they was following evil, are made aware of another possible choice: hence the words 'forgive your enemies ' etc ; as to show those souls a way to not Hold On to their own little consciousness - but to start finding His ' .

- but that does Not count for evil itself.

You re turning Him into some naive, irrelevant, pathetic deity,
by pulling Him down to your ówn little consciousness level

- please dont.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

There is evil out there. There is terror. The only way youre going to get out of a terrifying situation is to run from it or accept it. The first thing people do is usually run. But when theres no where to run, when you are just afraid of the world as a whole, the best thing to do is accept the situation.

Running from the fearsome will not strengthen you from it for future encounters. Acceptance will make it no longer fearsome to you. The question is, if one day you are face to face with satan, will you be prepared or will you be devastated? Running away does not prorect you in the long run.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Loving evil means appreciating it by understanding where it is coming from and how it serves the greater good. Let's look at it strictly from The Bible. Satan going against God's way , was the perfect way for God to offer Free-Will, AND it was the perfect way to teach souls to grow and develop. Even when Satan was in heaven, God told him to do the same thing he is doing today (tempt people).

In the book of Job, we see, that even after the fall of man (the forbidden fruit) Satan was still in heaven talking to God and coming back and forth from Heaven and Earth to tempt others so that God can see if they were truly learning and growing (in this case Job).

You don't think God knew, that by telling Satan to tempt people , eventually he will start to do this on his own?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by vethumanbeing

With emotions, there is positive excitement (joy, affection...) and negative excitement (fear, rage...);
BUT there is also "calmness/relaxation". The lack of excitement/passion/emotion.So, even the stable state of being between the excitement is slightly more positive than negative since it does not hurt the body like the negative excitement does.If humanity was all loving, we would help each other to survive
If we were all calm, we'd still have a better chance to survive (without the destructive ones)
If we were all destructive, we would be destroying ourselves...
So even though it may seem like God is "without opinion or action" - it would seem that God has favored "positivity" over negativity ( by AT LEAST a little bit).
If God is creative, and only positive will help survival and procreate (creative), while negativity is destructive and not creative, then it would seem to me that God has favored love/positivity. What do you think of this?

The human experiences emotions because it has hormonal glands that secrete the elements to allow you to experience fear/joy/love/hate. The positive and negative experience at times simoultaneous reactive feelings all at once. Its incredible we have this capacity/capability. You must realise God (NOT BEING HUMAN) does not experience EMOTION, it relies upon us to explain this phenomenon to IT. I would imagine the eastern traditions with regard to religous concerns have much to do (orginally) with the calming of these wild/rogue emotions through meditation to quell (anger, hateful thoughtforms putting a lid on emotion). I cannot argue the creation aspect of GOD, its being exists all around us in the brilliance of our design and this world. I question the allowance for the destuctive nature of MAN and its continuance in the form it exists now. Perhaps God is (without interference) making a final judgement, instead of systematically destoying its creation (to start again new) is letting it destroy itself AGAIN. God is creative and of course favors LOVE and all things good, yet allows for EVIL all tangents of to see what we will eventually do with ourselves (WHAT FATE WE DECIDE) and the path we take. Belief in God is not enough. Belief in Ourselves is the KEY if we only had faith. I have a thought that through evil we are actually supposed to learn from it. NOT LATELY; not ever.
edit on 16-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25
reply to post by arpgme

Satan is one of God's creations. If I hate Satan than I have failed to understand his purpose. If I can understand the purpose than I can overcome the accusation. Love is the path to understanding, so yes you should forgive God, even for creating Satan. You should always love God's creation because everything was created to reveal love in us.

I think youve pinpointed the/an obvious that is hiding in plain sight, as Satan is God's creation we must learn to outsmart, outwit or discount it; there is one other thing we can do- COMPLETELY IGNORE IT- as it is a very sociopathic and narcissitic being, (IT LOVES BEING FEARED AND HATED). In so having this power given to it by the human; knowing it dominates will continue to enjoy a realm even its own Creator will not put assunder even if it involves the corruption/destruction of its own OTHER children US.
edit on 16-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join