It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you love and give your blessings to Satan? (Jesus/Bible says you should)...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The best armor and protection from the attacks of the "dark" side, is unconditional love and compassion for them, and invite them to repent and turn on the dial of their love, remind them of their loved ones back home, to remember where they came from, for they've forgotten home often, and to say no to following bad orders in the pyramid slave system/beehive. And renounce denounce all the harm they do to others.

Draw the line, figuratively speaking with them. Ie. pull out your real or metaporical light sword, I've seen a real one, its a part of your soul and wakes them up, and heals, and blocks infinitely, but mine does not cut. And shine that light, draw that line, and tell its time for them to go home too, turn up the dial of your love. Pray for them and all.

Draw the line, seal their access to your system and cancel renounce reject all hooks and barbs in your energy body and body, spirit, any part they can hook into you.

See yourself sealing off your body with a wall of protective light, that blocks infinitely and your energy field, put it around your property. Anyone stepping into that light is going to wake up and remember they're not gargyles, they're beautiful light beings, and need to remember their loved ones back home.

See yourself painting the ceiling, walls, windows and doors of your whole house with that high frequency white paint, that protects from all negatives having access.

Thank God/Goodness and Light Beings of Love who assist, such as Michael, Jophiel, Zadkiel and many many others, your family, all the loved ones watching over for all they do to assist.

And ask for God, Angels, HS and all those who serve Love, Peace and Goodness to take them away to a better and more suitable place away from you, and your loved ones, and also if they wish to turn away and go back home, a place where they can safely start to progress and recover and heal and grow, not be punished for refusing to follow bad orders.

Just LOVE AND SHINE.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The best armor and protection from the attacks of the "dark" side, is unconditional love and compassion for them, and invite them to repent and turn on the dial of their love, remind them of their loved ones back home, to remember where they came from, for they've forgotten home often, and to say no to following bad orders in the pyramid slave system/beehive. And renounce denounce all the harm they do to others.

This holds much weight. Man has been taught over time to attack, with attack. But that does not work. When all were home, there was nothing but love, but being outside of home, love has been lost. Once reminded, and truly shown, it will trigger those memories of before, and it will cause said one to think and ponder on self.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

One metaphysical theory is to send LOVE form to the negative and basicallly wrap it up in a huggy panda bear purple dinosaur net/cage/blanket. Smother it with higher frequencies and nuetralize its power (change its mind, maybe). Cant kill it with anything other than kindness. The Bible probably has this instruction booklet covered in its obtuse pages; if one could find the concise location.

edit on 10-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It is true that Jesus said love your enemy.

If you, arpgme, were perfect you would both be able
to do that (love your enemy) all of the time and
you would be able to understand
what and how you were loving your enemy.

You would also be quite incapable of telling an
imperfect being in terms that they could understand,
exactly why and how to do this.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by arpgme

What kind of jacked up troll thread is this??

It's the kind where they intentionally twist scripture to their own evil ends. Something God said he'd address at the appointed time.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
reply to post by arpgme

One metaphysical theory is to send LOVE form to the negative and basicallly wrap it up in a huggy panda bear purple dinosaur net/cage/blanket. Smother it with higher frequencies and nuetralize its power (change its mind, maybe). Cant kill it with anything other than kindness. The Bible probably has this instruction booklet covered in its obtuse pages; if one could find the concise location.

edit on 10-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Trying to "kill" evil is resisting it.

Jesus said "resist not evil", allow EVIL to continue to happen. If a person hits you on the right cheek, turn to the other cheek and let him hit you on that one also.

reply to post by slugger9787

You would also be quite incapable of telling an
imperfect being in terms that they could understand,

How exactly do you know this?

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

reply to post by arpgme

It's the kind where they intentionally twist scripture to their own evil ends. Something God said he'd address at the appointed time.

It's not my fault you are following the teachings of a guy that makes it seem like Satan is an enemy and then tell you to love your enemy. It is not my fault you follow the teachings of a guy that claims to be against evil but then tells you not to resist it and to evil allow evil to continue to happen (if someone hits you on the right cheek turn to the other so they can hit you on that one as well).

Say whatever you want. You are just being defensive because you are without excuse/justification for this...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

I disagree.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 

But im curious. How do you interpret this verse? Does this verse not imply what our attitude towards even thevilest should be? Did the verse say, "be this way to all evildoers except the evilest one? Or have you really given this much thought beyond the thoughtless acceptance of handfed scripture during church service?

edit on 13-5-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Moreover,

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I already suspected that most Christians would just ignored what was said here. They just called me a "troll", all I did was quote bible verses with VERY SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS.

Love Satan (since Satan is an enemy):

Matthew 5:43-44
King James Version (KJV)

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

Do not resist the evil that happens in the world:

Matthew 5:39
King James Version (KJV)

Christians, what are your responses for not obeying this simple and very straight forward command?

edit on 13-5-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
reply to post by arpgme

Trying to "kill" evil is resisting it.Jesus said "resist not evil", allow EVIL to continue to happen. If a person hits you on the right cheek, turn to the other cheek and let him hit you on that one also.

reply to post by slugger9787

You would also be quite incapable of telling an imperfect being in terms that they could understand,

How exactly do you know this?

reply to post by arpgme

It's not my fault you are following the teachings of a guy that makes it seem like Satan is an enemy and then tell you to love your enemy. It is not my fault you follow the teachings of a guy that claims to be against evil but then tells you not to resist it and to evil allow evil to continue to happen (if someone hits you on the right cheek turn to the other so they can hit you on that one as well).

Say whatever you want. You are just being defensive because you are without excuse/justification for this...

You cannot KILL evil as its an energyform that feeds hate active; just as GOOD feeds love and is a passive force; but you can transmute it. The arguement that the imperfect being not able to understand clear logic is mute. I can try to tell insect vermin to get out of my yard (no business eating my plants). Sometimes it works. most times not. God created Satan and so is allowed in the brotherhood of US and you for some reason have to deal with this reality or chose it as YOUR unreality.
edit on 13-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I neglected the most important thing. Evil feeds and becomes more powerful with the same eneryform. It is resistant (repelled) by the higher frequency of love. If you defend yourself with that vibration, it cannot touch or invade your life, influence you to the negative side of things. Has it ever occurred to you the reason very wealthy evil people give to charities. It is either to outsmart the driving forces behind their greed, power or to subjugate themselves to another force that may grant forgiveness for the manipulations performed in order to gain such (even though ruthless in life I was somewhat of a philanthropist).

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I would say hate/negativity "separates" while love/positivity "connects". Hate makes people argue and fight each other and sometimes even destroys. Love causes people to care for each other - to give to each other and to help each other. It bonds.

Maybe "love" is more powerful since it connects people - then again, like you said, it is possible to manipulate the energy such as destructive/hateful people who give to charity. In the same way, someone can "pretend" to care to get people together to destroy (such as governments with wars needing soldiers).

If one holds on to love, then maybe in the end, love will be more powerful because not only will it connect people but it'll also have the group caring about each other and others.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I would say hate/negativity "separates" while love/positivity "connects". Hate makes people argue and fight each other and sometimes even destroys. Love causes people to care for each other - to give to each other and to help each other. It bonds. Maybe "love" is more powerful since it connects people - then again, like you said, it is possible to manipulate the energy such as destructive/hateful people who give to charity. In the same way, someone can "pretend" to care to get people together to destroy (such as governments with wars needing soldiers).If one holds on to love, then maybe in the end, love will be more powerful because not only will it connect people but it'll also have the group caring about each other and others.

The purpose of hate is to separate, why; because the energyform connected to it 'the negative is a source of food'. You would think love/positive energy would overcome or at least equal or negate the whole aspect of Pos-Neg force. Hate destroys, love creates. This is a question left to God as It set the system up; is this truly a game in which the human has to rise to the occasion? Love should be the natural answer to dispelling war, confict, starvation of specie; apparently not. The love energy does engender wealth it is one of equality for all; hate energy is in it for itself (power) and with that energy is a corruptive, abuses will naturally occure. It seems that the capitalistic society unknowingly embraces evil (because of the pandoras box it presents). Buddists by no means are poor (they possessed more gold and knowledge of God Aspect than any other belief system), yet are poor and rely upon the charity of others they understand Love energy. You would think the great churches praying within their congregations could vanquish 'EVIL' , they do not know they are direct instruments of the negative, set down long ago to manipulate, strangle the human. I have NO reason not to believe that Satan was behind the writing of the Bible if not its progenitor.
edit on 15-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Yes, hatred (separation) works for itself. It is darkness as it absorbs (to itself).

Buddhists have control over their body (more devoted ones at least) because they can get rid of their sense of "self" and then realize self-LESS love for others.

So far, God has not intervened to create order through love. There are people serving God (love/unity), there are people serving Satan (hatred/separation) and then there are many who are undecided or not fully devoted and are living their lives being tossed around from "love" to "hatred" (chaos).

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Yes, hatred (separation) works for itself. It is darkness as it absorbs (to itself). Buddhists have control over their body (more devoted ones at least) because they can get rid of their sense of "self" and then realize self-LESS love for others. So far, God has not intervened to create order through love. There are people serving God (love/unity), there are people serving Satan (hatred/separation) and then there are many who are undecided or not fully devoted and are living their lives being tossed around from "love" to "hatred" (chaos).

I do not understand the mechanism for self consumption, as evil as an energy swallows itself; the eucharist is a perfect example of it PRACTICED (IT HAS TO). The Creative energy involved in a love aspect is continually raising its frequency, becoming something greater than itself yet is ITSELF growing. The difference is a same old concept (evil) needing to have contain the same old frequency of hate and feed at the same old FEED LOT of recognisable energy. No wonder the humans are kept as captives of this. Buddists resist the Egosentric self, have total control over the body functions, I was speaking today with a valued friend about the actual residence of the soul and its relationship to the Mind/Ego. HEART and BRAIN. The heart holds spirit, the brain is the boomerang jokemyster (thoughtform nitpicking constant and unnecessary). So far as I can observe God is ABSENT (without opinion or action). It is a blessed thing that humans can selflessly through a FAITH continue an obvious (I have a problem devining) that may risk their sanity for. Im not certain anyone knows they are serving Satan as that is one of ITS high cards hidden, I suspect the God you thought you knew was actually Satan in disquise. Chaos as indecisiveness will always perform the best because there is no clear thought, what is better than hatred? Indecision, it is a spagetti bowl that winds around itself around itself over and over. Point of the different viewpoints regarding denominations/demonizations SAME THING (a gyroscope of unending arguement) over OF ALL THINGS GOD, self sustaining arguements result in continuous energy flow, hatred the most nurishing right now barring that? CONFUSION would be the next best bet. Emotions are what are being fed upon (imagine the feast WWII was).
edit on 15-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

With emotions, there is positive excitement (joy, affection...) and negative excitement (fear, rage...);
BUT there is also "calmness/relaxation". The lack of excitement/passion/emotion.

So, even the stable state of being between the excitement is slightly more positive than negative since it does not hurt the body like the negative excitement does.

If humanity was all loving, we would help each other to survive
If we were all calm, we'd still have a better chance to survive (without the destructive ones)
If we were all destructive, we would be destroying ourselves...

So even though it may seem like God is "without opinion or action" - it would seem that God has favored "positivity" over negativity ( by AT LEAST a little bit).

If God is creative, and only positive will help survival and procreate (creative), while negativity is destructive and not creative, then it would seem to me that God has favored love/positivity. What do you think of this?

edit on 15-5-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Satan is one of God's creations. If I hate Satan than I have failed to understand his purpose. If I can understand the purpose than I can overcome the accusation. Love is the path to understanding, so yes you should forgive God, even for creating Satan. You should always love God's creation because everything was created to reveal love in us.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

Satan seems to serve the purpose of being a reflection so we can know how much we have grown and changed from darkness and what more still needs to be changed if we wish to grow in love.

If a person is scared of Satan, then they are scared of understanding their own challenges.

If a person is scared of God, then that means they are scared of love or do not understand it.

It makes sense why Jesus would say to not-resist evil and to love and give blessing to the darkness (enemies, those who curse you).

Love and Prayer (Blessings) is light, and if that is sent to evil (darkness) then it will either light up the darkness or the darkness will move away.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Yes that is what I believe also.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
One of the most religious countries on the planet, and the most war hungry...

You need to get out more.
Nearly every country on the planet is engaged in subversion or re-direction of other countries for the good of their own. Covert and overt. And America isn't 'one of the most religious countries on the planet'. Not by a long shot. And how the heck did you go from the topic of this thread ... 'do you give your love and blessings to Satan?' ... to mindlessly bashing America?

Originally posted by AnnKoontz
First of all, most Christians in the US only use Jesus as a "get out of jail free" card.

First of all, that's exceptionally obnoxious and wrong. :shk:
You generalize and judge the hearts of a vast majority of Christians and Americans.
Shame on you.
Second of all ... it's just more off topic mindless bashing of America ...

Looks like a troll-bait thread ... by the looks of things ...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join