It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stirling City daylight UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Was searching on YouTube for some UFO videos, and after looking though a lot videos, and I do mean a lot, I found a video that seems very odd.

The object in the video looks neither like a plane, nor a blimp, so I don't think it's one of the two. The object also seems to look very real, with lights that create a realistic glare effect on the camera, so I have no idea how it could be CGI.

Could be a hoax, and the object in the video is real, but it's not an actual UFO. Or it could be the real deal.

(There is some offensive language in the video, so you might want to mute the volume.)

What are your thoughts ATS?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Looks to me like an airplane flying towards the camera with the sun hitting the front causing it to glare a lot.

edit on 9-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Remind me of these two previous ATS threads:

- Strange daylight UFO Footage, posted by Karl12 two months ago and
- Mexico City Ovni enhanced and analyzed posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep one year ago.

Very similar to a bunch of Mylar balloons, highly reflective:

edit on 9-5-2013 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Looks alot like the "UFO Mothership" he filmed over a golf course last year.

I think he's filming a plane and either doesn't know how to work his camera properly or is purposely obfuscating the image with the glare from the sun to make it look mysterious.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
What are your thoughts ATS?

I'm thinking that its real, its a plane, and the camera being used is not only out of focus but handle handle the bright reflections at many times.
When the sun glint is bright, it become small, and when the object is dim, its shape changes to a more ordinary aircraft form.

Also dissapointing that towards the end when it isnt glinting anymore and moving side on to the viewer, the video is cut off... almost like that bit of video would give it away.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This video has been posted more than once. You can clearly see the wings and fuselage on the plane.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Where? I searched but couldn't find anything on this.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I believe the youtube poster is our old friend ufosbri so yeah either planes or balloons , in this case a plane .

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Normal procedures when flying the MD-80 is to set your altimeter on decent through 18,000 feet from 29.92 to your local barometric Pressure setting for landing. Also most airlines recommend turning on the retractable wing lights which are flush and pointing down in cruise yet when extended and turned on come out of their nacelle and extend forward for illumination while landing and make the aircraft easier to see and avoid.. If you look at the video when he is not on zoom it appears to be an MD-80 flying below 18,000 ft. to me. The light pattern is a dead giveaway; camera does weird stuff to the image when in zoom..IMO

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
and i would also say that considering edingburgh airport is just down the road then we,r deffo looking at a plane.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

There was a similar video a few months back from Stirling golf course that was an aircraft landing at Edinburgh airport just over 20 miles away.

That video also shows the problems of using autofocus on video cameras most are rubbish!!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Obviously an aeroplane. Sorry.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Thing is though there were no flights over Stirling that day.

planefinder.net...

Not Sure exactly what it is, but I stay about ten minutes fi Stirling, very rarely do planes ever fly over head so low, even for a decent into Edinburgh they are still at considerable height, cause you know, its still 30 miles away.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Looks like cylindrical ship at one time bright in the middle and ends having black light emissions.
High voltage is causing bright and black light emissions from the air near the hull.
This from any Tesla ship.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
After reading the comments on youtube and the replies from the poster, I believe the youtube poster has just earned his place in the ATS book of ultimate hoaxers.

This video is awful. At NO point is the camera in focus and the only time he zooms in is when there is sun glare and not when there wasn't.

One wonders why people are deceivers.

Worst plane footage ever

Spiro

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
Thing is though there were no flights over Stirling that day.

planefinder.net...

Not Sure exactly what it is, but I stay about ten minutes fi Stirling, very rarely do planes ever fly over head so low, even for a decent into Edinburgh they are still at considerable height, cause you know, its still 30 miles away.

Well for a start do you know the exact spot it was filmed from ? do you know the exact distance to the plane ? do you know the height of the plane at that point ? you are even wrong about the distance to Edinburgh airport its about 25 miles as the crow flies from Stirling town centre to Edinburgh airport.

In fact it's almost exactly the same distance to Glasgow airport from Stirling !!!

new topics

top topics

join