It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston police chief says feds never shared warnings about bomber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is just breaking but Boston officials are saying the feds didn't share the data and warning with them on the Boston Bomber.

Read more here: www.foxnews.com...

Seems there is a chance they knew and let this one happen just as they did in Sept11, 2001. Which should be proof there is a controlling force behind our govt and it isn't the president.

edit on 9-5-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

I think this may be a reference to prior knowledge the Feds had in regards to information from the Russian government, a policy which I would support.

Imagine that local police have you on a watch list as well.

But with regards to specific warnings on the day of, some believe that the government either had foreknowledge or may have been directly involved due to witness accounts: "they kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise,"...

edit on 9-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Of course they didn't. Federal employees are much too busy taking long lunches, attending seminars in exotic locales, and generally making themselves unavailable and scarce whenever possible.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Here's the thing.

If they did have advanced warning, tangible intelligence, and didn't share it, people would complain.

If they DID share it, and nothing happened, people would complain about "false terror alerts".

We all know this to be true.

I guess I'm waiting for them to try to justify it by saying they couldn't release the information to the public because it would have impeded their ability to catch the culprits. It's a BS argument, but it will come out eventually, I'm sure of it.

And that's the rub. A few dead and injured people are expendable, as long as everyone else continues to buy and spend, they are expendable.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Thread exists here?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

This thread was posted first by a few hours

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
not surprising, i believe they wanted it to happen