It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that all the outrage about Benghazi is fake and manufactured

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by roguetechie

Did anyone YOU know die? Did anyone YOU know personally lie directly to you?

From now on this is our yardstick for determining whether we should be outraged at anything the govt does. If it does not pass the above litmus test then we should just shrug our shoulders and continue on with our lives as though nothing happened.

Wait...epiphany!! No one I know died in WWII. Hitler did not personally lie to me. Therefore he is a perfectly decent person and WWII didnt happen. No need to be outraged about death camps...
edit on 10-5-2013 by bbracken677 because: corrected misspelled word

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
you know...the one I feel for in the middle of this debacle is Susan Rice who was a dupe for the initial communication which, according to many even early on, downplayed and denied any involvement of terrorists (spontaneous demonstration).

I would not want to be the person telling the original lies which, also obviously, were for political gain.

How would the election of 2012 gone for Obama if all this had come out just before the election? How would it have gone if it were known that Susan Rice lied for the Admin beyond the shadow of any doubt?

(watching the news and apparently the Admin is throwing the CIA under the bus, again...is Hillary next?)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Mystik you are right there is ALOT more involved than just benghazi... if anyone thinks that this groundswell of public outcry is solely about this one incident they are supremely mistaken!

Also i fail to see how asking whether anyone I knew died in the attack bears ANY relevance whatsoever to the topic at hand. Just like I fail to see how reiterating that it was a dangerous posting to accept in any way changes the core situation that is leading to people's outrage.

When it comes right down to it Benghazi is a big deal for a myriad of different reasons, not the least of which is the coverup that looks suspiciously like it might go all the way to the executive branch.

There is also the MAJOR issue of Obama and Hillary BOTH blaming an anti islam viral video in speeches when they knew this was not the issue. Related to this aspect of the issue is the WAY they handled passing off said blame onto the anti islam video and using it as a subtle but VERY REAL indictment of free speech! To me that is a MAJOR deal! Our government is supposed to be committed to upholding the ideals set forth in the constitution, not trying to spin those rights as liabilities to our overall national security in an effort to cover up their own failings!

There is also the MAJOR issue of rescue forces being denied... One of the core pillars of our international policy and it's implementation is that where possible we DO NOT let our people get slaughtered.... Except this time we did... and for reasons that no one seems willing to put forth.

Also there is a whole raft of other oddness around the whole incident that I think many people see as symptomatic of larger more pervasive issues within the US government, especially the ever expanding security apparatchik and it's velvet glove covering a steel gauntlet front man the US state department. Many people see this incident as a way to finally get a say in reforming a system that is badly out of control and no longer serving the will of the american people or the best interests of the nation!

Then there is the fact that many many people have watched this administration get away with progressively more and more blatant acts of disregard for the will of the american public, and it's pursuit of destructive policies that do not serve the best interests of the nation and or blatantly and outright hamstring Americans both on the domestic and international stage in almost every area they can get their hands on or even remotely justify the involvement of the executive branch in. We have watched them go to ever more insane and in some cases flagrantly illegal lengths to push agendas! We have also watched them pervert and circumvent the checks and balances that are supposed to keep people from flagrantly disregarding the common good.

And then there's all of the other "incidents" and scandals that we have seen buried that SHOULD have rocked this administration to it's core if not resulted in outright impeachment! Things like Fast and Furious and executive orders that put the material needed to investigate the case beyond the reach of investigators by oh so conveniently claiming national security reasons for classifying it... the refusal of DOJ to even INVESTIGATE the new black panther polling place intimidation... and a myriad of other things... including the absolutely shameful Obamacare saga, and more recently the TEMPER TANTRUM our "commander in chief" threw when our elected representatives paid attention to the will of the people and voted down the utterly ridiculous gun control bills!

Really you are correct! Benghazi is about much more than just Benghazi, but if anything that makes it even MORE important that we get to the bottom of the Benghazi cover-up's!!

This administration has very much to answer for, and if the system works at all at this point the Benghazi probes may very well open then floodgates that force accountability onto the hands of our leaders for the first time in decades!

This is not a partisan battle at all... this is a battle for the heart and soul of our nation! How we handle this and other things in the next few years will very strongly affect whether or not the stars and stripes will still be flying in 2113 or if the only place old glory is seen is on the encyclopedia britannica website listed under failed states.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Thanks for the actual questions..

1. Don't be a troll...I am not the gov..To your question...11 hearings in Congress has discussed this. at the end of the day...most embassies request more security and there is limited funding..a low level admin in state turned down the request...no money after the GOP hacked the budget. In retrospect...with 20-20 hindsight...massive eff-up and a good question. The woman responsible for denying the funds/extra security has testified she made the call and didn't bump up the request to higher ups and despite that Hillary Clinton says it was her responsibility.

Really, name calling? How am I being a troll? I'm giving you exactly what you asked for but more importantly, neither I nor anyone else in the world think you are the gov't so why you think that is just hilarious. Oh I'm sorry, but when the compound was attacked twice leaving behind big holes in the walls while the terrorists were constantly threatening the place announcing threats online they were attacking for 9/11's anniversary and even following the Ambassador around taking his picture during his morning jogs, I would think they have a problem that you'd find money to solve it with. In a country that is infested with terrorists thanks the NATO lead civil war in Libya you probably want some kind of security from the people who sign your paycheck because you could die if you didn't have it. So excuse me if I don't buy into the lie that security was denied because there was no money or they were lost in the paperwork blah blah blah blah blah. This country, this gov't has all the money it could ever want, so even if it didn't have the reported 2 billion ready to go for any and all security they could always just print more. So I don't buy the low level admin who can't find money lie at all.

When the place is under constant threat and being attacked security would either be provided asap via Marines/contractors or they leave immediately. It's that simple.

2. putting "LIE" in all caps makes it no more true...anyone that ACTUALLY reads the careful statements made by Rice sees a heavily hedged statement. At the time there were protests at EVERY embassy in the middle east regarding the film...are we re-writing history? The Amb. in Tripoli, not Behngazi CLAIMS he told Sec. Clinton he thought it was terrorists. She and the CIA can not rely on opinions...it was uncertain at the time Rice talked to the press a few days later. It appears while the GOP scream about lack of transparency...they were penalized for rushing to share the uncertain information they did have in an effort at BEING transparent..

You wanna talk about LIES? There was not protests all over the Middle East that day. There was only 2 reported protests over that film on 9/11/12 and that was said to have been in Egypt first and then Libya but that turned out to be a complete lie. The protest in Egypt was never about some film but over the release of the Blind Sheik, a protest that was scheduled as early as August. And too boot, there's always protests going on in Egypt. I betcha there's one going on right now.

There was NEVER a protest in Benghazi that day, especially over some movie. Because of the LIES about the protest and attacks protests did spread days later across the Middle East.

Protest Riots Spread Across 17 Countries

They're clearly liars and you are so defending them. You are defending lies.

Her ACTUAL UNEDITED WORDS on the talk show circuit...

A statement that began with...

RICE:

Well, Jake, first of all, it's important to know that there's an FBI investigation that has begun and will take some time to be completed. That will tell us with certainty what transpired.

And ended with...

We'll wait to see exactly what the investigation finally confirms, but that's the best information we have at present.

And said this in between

But our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous -- not a premeditated -- response to what had transpired in Cairo. In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated.

We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to -- or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo. And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons, weapons that as you know in -- in the wake of the revolution in Libya are -- are quite common and accessible. And it then evolved from there.

How ever you wanna spin it she is still spewing lie after lie. There was no protest in Cairo about the movie and no protest in Libya. That was a complete lie. No truth in there what so ever.

Do you agree or disagree the compound was attacked twice in the past and under threat?
edit on 10-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I believe the guy who made the youtube video is still being held in jail.

How many fast and furious weapons are, or were, used in this attack?

This administration has used so many blatant and stupid lies to try to cover this thing up, it makes me wonder how much more they don't want unearthed, especially involving fast and furious.

Maybe the CIA causing chaos and funding the doomed "arab spring" which is continuing in SYria?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Swills

I believe the guy who made the youtube video is still being held in jail.

How many fast and furious weapons are, or were, used in this attack?

This administration has used so many blatant and stupid lies to try to cover this thing up, it makes me wonder how much more they don't want unearthed, especially involving fast and furious.

Maybe the CIA causing chaos and funding the doomed "arab spring" which is continuing in SYria?

Yeah he may still be in jail and I recall when he was arrested they said it had nothing to do with the video! For crying out loud, its just one lie after another

Fast and Furious dealt with Mexico, not Libya. The US and NATO armed and funded the rebels so there wasn't really a scandal since they did it openly.

The CIA, amongst others, are definitely and deeply involved with all affairs in the Middle East.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
oh noe
not the Cill Inoccents Abroad?
say it aint so ...say it aint so!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 48e18

Your missing the entire point of the outage over Beghazi The men who died could have lived and been saved. Someone told the military to stand down. Who gave the death order for these men. Does that sound fabricated to you.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
"...why is it that this one relatively small attack on a consulate is creating all this fake outrage...."
are you serious? there is nothing fake about dereliction of duty, gross negligence, and obstruction of justice:

the president and his upper echelon knew of the Benghazi attacks during the event
America had forces in position that could have prevented or mitigated the outcome of the attacks, and ALLOWED Americans to be murdered
someone, at least as high as Clinton, but most probably obama, ordered those forces to stand down
the reason for the stand down was probably for personal political reasons
the administration, most likely at the presidents request, lied to the American public and the world, but also scapegoated a relatively innocent man to take the fall, and who is still in jail
because of the lies, the FBI were prevented from launching in investigation in a timely manner, allowing the criminals time to escape and carry out other plans
because of the lies and cover up, peoples careers are being ruined

The President of the United States is the Commander and Chief. He intentionally left American forces on the field to die while it was in his power to intervene. That is a violation of trust that can never be forgiven.

How can you possibly compare any of the previous attacks to a scenario like this? The corruption and dereliction of duty is no less than what happened at Watergate, with the exception no one died in that scandal.

Facts are not political. They either are, or are not. If there are no facts, then there is no scandal, but after months of lies, the facts are oozing out, and it is carrying the stench of corruption of obama and his lieutenants, and the duplicity of the lap dog media. The only question is how long will people like you continue see and smell the crap that barry took in the middle of the floor, and pretend its not there?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 48e18

Stupid liberals how blind can you be? You think the msn is going to educate you on anything?
Obama still blames everything on Bush The country is in shambles because of Bush.
Ironically Jay Carney says that Benghazi was a long time ago. It happened on Sept 11 2012. So it was eight months ago. They keep hoping that we will forget. We're supposed to forget about what happened 8 months ago, But every time they turn around they blame Bush for crap from 5 years ago. The problem is they don't want to take responsibility for their own actions. Or in this case their inaction. End of story
Just for the record I didn't like Bush either but seriously come on.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Relatively small attack? A U.S. Ambassador was murdered and a United States Consulate was over-run and totally destroyed, while our leaders watched it happen, as we now know, on video by drones overhead.

That's what "relative" means. In comparison to the other attacks in the OP, thei Benghazi attack killed less people. Relative to the number of deaths in other embassy attacks, this one is small.

I don't think the OP was trying to diminish the tragic loss of life.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is the 5th time I have read the same thing from you on other websites you mad mutable threads saying and asking the same question over and over and not exexpting anybodys reasons for why they are made or want to be informed on what happened.
What exactly is your agender ?
What are you trying to tell people ?
Some may be making this political but it is much more then that
Your govenement lied and missled the congress and the people that is why everybody is angery and want to know the truth

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 48e18

It's significant because the state department has been funding Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda was hired as security for the Ambassador, a fraction of Al Qaeda turned against them and killed him.

The white house order the stand down because they didn't want the Navy Seals come in and take up their Al Qaeda double agents.

This cover-up proves that Obama and the state department run the leadership of Al Qaeda and protected them from getting slaughtered by US forces.

It's a major deal because it proves the entire war on terrorism as a hoax and false flag.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst1

Ummmm...... I'm one of the more vocal about having to get to the bottom of this whole thing and the idea that, at the core, there is a BIG rat to find and expose. However, your leaps of logic there would cross the Grand Canyon...and back again.

That's making about a score of assumptions and presumptions based on evidence we only suspect ...and are (rightly, in my opinion) demanding investigations to establish. I'm not even sure if the people who killed him were affiliated with Al Qaeda or not. There is quite a mix of different groups, operating on different agendas and Al Qaeda is far from a monopoly of unquestioned authority or power. They have their own enemies around corners to watch for, and not all come from outside the region.

The only thing certain about keeping track of who is who in the Middle East? You need a playbook and it changes regularly based on whims and politics which may or may not even make sense to outsiders, as it does. That's my two cents.

Lets see the in-depth investigations and then we can start getting some idea of how deep this really goes or ...if there might be something far more routine (Like a prisoner at that location, that night) that no one wants to even hint about. Anything is possible at this point, and that's the whole problem.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The terrorists who attacked the compound are Al Qaeda. Just about every terrorist group over there is supported and fund by Al Qaeda, much like American gangs, Bloods, Crips, have sub groups. The group that attacked the compound and killed 4 Americans attacked the building twice in the past, voiced threats via the internet, stalked the Ambassador, and warned they were going to attack on 9/11.

It was Al Qaeda and once that connection is made more connections follow, like who else is close to Al Qaeda?
edit on 10-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What Balderdash.......The Obama Administration is trash.They are worse than Bush.....Really Hillary? What normal American citizen would not be concerned about Hillary The Monster being President? She is a bonifide Liar. She is a Thief. She is a Murderer...she is married to a NWO Puppet. Benghazi was a cover up to the max by the greediest dirt bags protected by the bought media ever! Romney is a scum bag as well as he could of blown Obama to the moon and destroyed him with the info back on 9/12/13..He didnt have the set to do it. How many people will Obama kill? How many has Clinton ?How about a non responsive to Rwanda by Clinton and Reno, gee 850,000 butchered...It is my sincere hope that this creep of a human being is removed from office in full disgrace for the murder of Ambassador Stevens and 3 wonderful American people.
How stupid are we as American not to demand the Obamas out of 1600?They and their puppet master are destroying us while the creeps on this website and around the world speculate their garbage. Kiss mine.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 48e18

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Relatively small attack? A U.S. Ambassador was murdered and a United States Consulate was over-run and totally destroyed, while our leaders watched it happen, as we now know, on video by drones overhead.

As attacks on national diplomatic missions go, just what would you term important, if this was minor?

Sometimes...I think our priorities are so screwed up, it's about hopeless to find our national path back to a place of sense and logic. Perhaps the next time, they won't have a couple former SEALs break ranks to save over 20 civilian staffers and we can have a right and proper body count. Would that make it more worthy of attention to at least answer what happened? I'd hope it doesn't have to go that far to warrant proper investigation, beyond political butt covering.

Did you look at any of the other attacks I referenced?

Many of them did have a higher body count....but where was the outrage?

Since I seem unable to star your posts (any one care to tell me why).... I do it this way...

Star, Star, ad infinitum

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ricky Revere
What Balderdash.......The Obama Administration is trash.They are worse than Bush.....Really Hillary? What normal American citizen would not be concerned about Hillary The Monster being President? She is a bonifide Liar. She is a Thief. She is a Murderer...she is married to a NWO Puppet. Benghazi was a cover up to the max by the greediest dirt bags protected by the bought media ever! Romney is a scum bag as well as he could of blown Obama to the moon and destroyed him with the info back on 9/12/13..He didnt have the set to do it. How many people will Obama kill? How many has Clinton ?How about a non responsive to Rwanda by Clinton and Reno, gee 850,000 butchered...It is my sincere hope that this creep of a human being is removed from office in full disgrace for the murder of Ambassador Stevens and 3 wonderful American people.
How stupid are we as American not to demand the Obamas out of 1600?They and their puppet master are destroying us while the creeps on this website and around the world speculate their garbage. Kiss mine.

Do Ad Hominim attacks make you feel important? Big? Powerful?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This is getting more like the USS Liberty event every day

In comments that went largely unnoticed, Missouri Congresswoman Ann Wagner (R) directly blamed President Obama for ordering the stand down which facilitated the assault on the US consulate in Benghazi

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

errr... We're going to have to disagree on this. There are sides within the sides and games within games going on here. Just the Shia and Sunni war that is being waged for life and death of a whole people, accounts for fighting all over the region in smaller aspects of the overall we see. That's but one of multiple sub-sects of the fighting that couldn't care less about anything else, in a given moment, than that one agenda. Then, they may see a joint enemy and turn guns from both sides upon the new one until having a free moment to shoot at each other again.

Universally hated by pretty much all the Jihadis is the CIA and other Western intelligence like the DGSE. It's just too complex a web, in my opinion, to make any absolute statements on what we know....beyond the fact it was an organized hit on that consulate with planning, evidenced by the coordination and use of heavy weapons. They were after something specific.

If it had simply been the Ambassador? They'd have desecrated his body in more ways than is currently thought to have happened....and in ways even the US public would be sick over. That didn't happen...which makes me think, Stevens was a bonus to bag for these people and NOT the primary objective. Whatever the target was...moved to the CIA station when the staff did, because the attack followed rather than having started there in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join