It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Warfare Comedy/drama "CAMPERDOWN" (warning bad language in vids)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hello BTS, Mr Mask here sharing a little story I've been uploading to the web. It's called "CAMPERDOWN" and it is currently on part 5.

The story follows the in-game life of a "Camper-Killer" (an elite squad of anti-campers run by the 'Video-Game-Government') and his trials and triumphs in the war against campers.

The story starts in a snowy outpost in another country where the main character loses his best friend in war. From there the story unfolds towards a planned conclusion that will be reached by episode 30 (if I get that far).

I've been getting positive feedback on this series and thought some video-game heads here on BTS would get a laugh or maybe a few chills as the story runs. So I am sharing the story here with you and I hope the mods and owners of BTS allow this to remain here in the videogame forum.

WARNING: There is lots and lots of vulgarity, video game violence, random animations, blasphemy and lowbrow humor." DO NOT WATCH IF EASILY OFFENDED.

The series has progressed so far in the first 5 episodes in quality and production. But here are the episodes in order (with a quick synopsis of plot within the episodes).

Episode #1- OPERATION STICKY****

Part 1 introduces the viewer to the main character "MR SIFF" as he gets revenge on the camper who killed his best friend. At this time in the series I was unsure of direction and production. But it still stands as a good starting point. In Part 1 it all begins.

Episode #2 OPERATION DUMPSTER ******

Part 2 introduces MR SIFF's split screen partner (his SS) and details the chilling operation in Somalia when a friendly helicopter crashed and our heroes attempted to save them.

Episode #3 Sometimes you just don't respawn

By episode 3 I got a better idea of where the story was going. Movie music is added and the plot begins to develop. This episode is a "to be continued" two parter, and ends in tragedy and mayhem. This episode deals with the sad truth that in video-game wars, you don't always respawn.

Episode #4 Saving Private PILGRIMM

The conclusion to episode 4 takes place mostly in Video-Game heaven and eventually takes the viewer to "doing the impossible" all in the name of "saving the video game world". The main plot of Camperdown takes shape and heroic action ends the episode. It was this episode that got my channel partnered and gave me the motivation to keep making CAMPERDOWN.

Episode #5 The Chosen Won

This episode returns MR SIFF to the video-game world only to learn bad news and suffer the humiliation of serving hamburgers in a world hit with "nuclear destruction". Cyborgs, Hamburgers, a shark-headed woman riding a scooter- episode 5 has it all! This was the last episode I made (just uploaded it last night) and it ends on a cliff hanger.

Lastly- The story has a planned beginning, middle and end to be delivered over the course of 30 episodes making the final product a giant movie that plays as a whole with an epic conclusion and a plot arch that makes it all make sense. I am keeping that to myself and a few others who are acting in the series as main characters.

I really hope some of you enjoyed this. If not, no worries, we have all of ATS and BTS to find threads we enjoy.

I'll be adding more episodes as they are made.

Hugs!

MM

edit on 8-5-2013 by Mr Mask because: Fixen broken fixy stuffs.

edit on 8-5-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Sorry bout that! Link to Ep#1 is fixed.

I also added a WARNING of bad language in thread title. I seriously don't want sensitive or moral eyes/ears to be offended with my creation.

Hugs!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Reminds me of Red Vs Blue, lol.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This is hilarious.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedShirt73
reply to post by Mr Mask

Reminds me of Red Vs Blue, lol.

Ahh the good old original! You just made me want to go watch some RvB!

Thanks for posting and stopping by! I'm gunna go watch me some RvB!!!

MM

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
This is hilarious.

AWWWW Thanks dude!

I enjoy making them and always hope they make people laugh.

So thanks for being part of the reason I make them at all. Without you laughing, I'd have no reason to produce these.

BIG HUGS!

MM

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Most awesome! Most awesome indeed. I used to watch the Red vs Blue vids back when I still played Halo.

I mostly stick to black ops series now. But ya campers are a sickness prone to every online FPS I have ever played from Halo to Unreal to GOW to the Call Of Duty series, a sickness to which the cure is always a well placed bullet or grenade. Campers are like practically a different species there not even human man, they are like some sort of camping prone machines, all they do is camp, and camp, and camp, and then camp some more.

I also heard that they pick there nose and eat there buggers while they sit there camping for hours and hours on end. A sick and despicable, nose picking, bugger eating, cheep shoot taking species. They deserve no mercy and they will give you none.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by Mr Mask

Most awesome! Most awesome indeed. I used to watch the Red vs Blue vids back when I still played Halo.

I mostly stick to black ops series now. But ya campers are a sickness prone to every online FPS I have ever played from Halo to Unreal to GOW to the Call Of Duty series, a sickness to which the cure is always a well placed bullet or grenade. Campers are like practically a different species there not even human man, they are like some sort of camping prone machines, all they do is camp, and camp, and camp, and then camp some more.

I also heard that they pick there nose and eat there buggers while they sit there camping for hours and hours on end. A sick and despicable, nose picking, bugger eating, cheep shoot taking species. They deserve no mercy and they will give you none.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Spoken like a TRUE CamperKiller. The academy needs more soldiers like you sir. lol. My entire Youtube channel is dedicated to bashing, killing and "converting" campers. I actually already converted 4 of them (cus they ended up camping in my vids and felt bad and changed).

THANK YOU for hating campers as much as I do.

And thanks for posting that! Well said sir. Well said.

Hugs.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

LOL highly entertaining! At the start your voice reminded me of stand by me i was waiting for you to go find a dead body lol!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Sadly I don't have time to watch them all, but I think you would do good on Garry's Mod.

Right now I'm still playing around on it before making serious stuff like Hitler and Black Rock Shooter getting into a lightsaber fight.

Great Job though

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrkelly77
reply to post by Mr Mask

LOL highly entertaining! At the start your voice reminded me of stand by me i was waiting for you to go find a dead body lol!

lol. I so could see that now. The wonder years dude would have done such a better job tho. lolol

Thanks so much for checking this out and commenting. I appreciate it.

Maybe in an upcoming episode I can pay homage to Stand By Me, and go find a body.

Never know.

Hugs.

MM

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
Sadly I don't have time to watch them all, but I think you would do good on Garry's Mod.

Right now I'm still playing around on it before making serious stuff like Hitler and Black Rock Shooter getting into a lightsaber fight.

Great Job though

I just goggled Garry's Mod. Looks interesting indeed. Its ok you didn't have time to watch them. I'm just glad you had time to stop by and comment. Thanks!

And hugs.

MM

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hey Mask, I subscribed, but you arent gonna like me tho, I suck at gunnin and runnin, sprayin & prayin, so I am a.....
CAMPER!!!

S&F

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Hey Mask, I subscribed, but you arent gonna like me tho, I suck at gunnin and runnin, sprayin & prayin, so I am a.....
CAMPER!!!

S&F

HAHAHAHAAH! Awww dude I forgive ya. But don't think I give up hope that we can get you running. Camping is not a death sentence. Well...not until I find ya. lol.

THANKS BRO!

PS-I went and watched your vid about rolling your own. I found it odd that my first thread on this site was rolling your own. Glad you switched over.

MM

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Oh yeah, I smoke about 2-3 cartons a month, was costing me bigtime, now when i roll my own, i pay for 3 cartons that way for 1 carton of prerolled

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Ya, saves money and I dunno if you wake up better and feel better, but I do.

ANYWAYS thanks again for watching n subbing. I love my subs and try to keep the channel fun and entertaining. Hope to see ya commenting. I'll have a new vid up tonight I'm thinking. It will be about the Holographic Universe theory.

Hope you dig it.

Hugs bro.

MM

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Man I wanna play lol

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Having played cod since cod4 things just haven't been the same since infinity ward broke up. I have 120 days of playtime in all of the cods. Personally I'm so sick of the series it's not even fun anymore. I'm to the point I can't even stomach the first person perspective of any game.

In cod there are 2 types of players the ones that know how to play and the ones that don't. 1/3 know how the other 2/3 don't. If you play with a squad all you do is run over noobs 99% of the time.

edit on 19-5-2013 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I love vids like these. Im checking them out when I get home! I hate campers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join