It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Reason Israel Attacked Syria

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Too bad you will never see it that way yourself, but just pretend Israel is always going to be the "better of the evils".

And realize you just totally support Israel.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
weather or not this is the road to WW3 does not matter its simple ........(BE PREPARED) I know I am

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Maybe you can call me crazy, but I don't see it the same way. I dont see Russia or China stepping in on Iran's behalf, there really aint a whole lot for them to gain and a lot to lose. And I can almost see a backroom deal
between them and the USA. Let Israel and Iran off eachother and we are all done with two PITAs and we send some guys in white suits to pump all that oil out of the ground and split it evenly.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by sonnny1

Too bad you will never see it that way yourself, but just pretend Israel is always going to be the "better of the evils".

NeoCon too !

edit on 8-5-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

And you keep pretending Jews are satanic and that you hold the moral high ground on this issue.

And realize you just totally side with Muslims!

edit on 8-5-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The guy in the video is an idiot... Pure and simple... He is an idiot.

Conspiracies are not what is prevalent in government. Hypocrisy and Ineptitude are what is prevalent.

Don't you guys get tired of all these wacko kids totally lune adults that have absolutely no concept of how this world works?

I am not for war of any kind. But, Israel has every right in the world to defend itself.

People who rebel against their own government for anarchy, because they are bored, because they have nothing to lose, because they don't know any better, are straight up irresponsible and completely foolish.

I know you who I speak of aren't the religious type. But the bible specifically outlines, multiples of times, the most important of commandments... OBEY THY MOTHER AND FATHER.
So stop with the whiney BS conspiracy videos and threads. Get behind your country and it's allies.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by azdaze

Russia and China will not step in for Iran but for their own benefit.
But it will not happen immediately.

An attack on Iran is imminent in my opinion. It could be a matter of days. Most likely Israel is looking for a reason to launch it which could come by way of a terrorist attack (could be a false flag).

An attack on Iran has major consequences - specially hardline Islamic elements can come together under the banner of Iran's Islamic republic - even Sunni elements who hitherto avoided Iran due to religious differences.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well, regardless of what most people may think, Israel is more than capable of handling themselves. The US will not betray them in their hour of need. These people are tough, I for one would'nt mind fighting side by side with their soldiers. IMHO, israel can steam roll syria an iran, but their posture so far is interesting in the face of these current conflicts.
Who knows what their goals may have been during their little surprise pre-emptive strikes on syria. But I'm thinking it was somthing they deemed a threat.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by seabag

Life is complicated and things happen that you do not anticipate.

So most high tech weapons sometimes do not work. Many casualties happen from most basic weapons.

The problem with Western weapons systems is that these are too complicated. It take a lot of training to use them. If West suffers much manpower losses in war, a time will come when new recruits will not be trained effectively.

West suffers from a lack of military manpower. US has a gun culture, but I can bet that not even 5% of those owning guns in the US can be good soldiers. Ultimately these guns will be used in civil war to kill each other.

Sometimes reality is much worse than we imagine.

Hey Garg, let me first start off by saying that I do respect you, especially from the ancient civilization thread.
But let me say this, I have to disagree with your post, you may have an understanding of a certain percentile capable of joining the military, but its not 5%, more like 1%, yeah, a staggering 1% of the whole US population is capable of joining the US military.
Western weapon platforms are not all that difficult to use, if your refering to F-22 Raptors an F-18 Super Hornets then sure, not anybody can fly those, either a warrant officer or O3 an above. But my overall point is its not hard to master a 50 Cal, M4 carbine, Crew served weapons an any other weapon at the squad level. I for one can shoot expert on the M249. Plus you have to at least maintain current weapons qual, if you can't shoot, then there is no need for you in the military

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
I thought it was because ZIONIST Jews want the book of revelation to come to be.....

edit on 8-5-2013 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

Excuse my lack of knowledge of Jews, but are they still not waiting for their Messiah?
edit on 9-5-2013 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FingerMan
The guy in the video is an idiot... Pure and simple... He is an idiot.

Conspiracies are not what is prevalent in government. Hypocrisy and Ineptitude are what is prevalent.

Don't you guys get tired of all these wacko kids totally lune adults that have absolutely no concept of how this world works?

I am not for war of any kind. But, Israel has every right in the world to defend itself.

People who rebel against their own government for anarchy, because they are bored, because they have nothing to lose, because they don't know any better, are straight up irresponsible and completely foolish.

I know you who I speak of aren't the religious type. But the bible specifically outlines, multiples of times, the most important of commandments... OBEY THY MOTHER AND FATHER.
So stop with the whiney BS conspiracy videos and threads. Get behind your country and it's allies.

You do realize you just posted on a conspiracy website right?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arnie123
Well, regardless of what most people may think, Israel is more than capable of handling themselves. The US will not betray them in their hour of need. These people are tough, I for one would'nt mind fighting side by side with their soldiers. IMHO, israel can steam roll syria an iran, but their posture so far is interesting in the face of these current conflicts.
Who knows what their goals may have been during their little surprise pre-emptive strikes on syria. But I'm thinking it was somthing they deemed a threat.

I'm pretty sure Israel will have some serious intelligence on Sirya and Iran.If anything happened and started, more than brute force Israel will look to disrupt any forces.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by neo96

Its the leadership of all these nations that have Agendas. Don't fall for the rhetoric. Don't pick a side.
MHO

Agreed.

If only warmongering leaders can be coerced to send themselves, their own children/grandchildren to fight, we will have peace in no time.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Damn!

I was hoping they hit a UFO or something!

Hopefully Sorcha will come up with a more interesting story than this one...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Oops !
edit on 9-5-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by maes2

US citizens don't want war, that is for certain. It's not because we're worried about what Iran or Russia will do. It has more to do with the fact that its not our fight.
edit on 8-5-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

this is the only true point you made. for sure it will not be your fight and it will ruin benefits of USA in the middle east. public opinion is an important item. I know that decision makers in USA know it well. I hope.
edit on 9-5-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arnie123

reply to post by seabag

Life is complicated and things happen that you do not anticipate.

So most high tech weapons sometimes do not work. Many casualties happen from most basic weapons.

The problem with Western weapons systems is that these are too complicated. It take a lot of training to use them. If West suffers much manpower losses in war, a time will come when new recruits will not be trained effectively.

West suffers from a lack of military manpower. US has a gun culture, but I can bet that not even 5% of those owning guns in the US can be good soldiers. Ultimately these guns will be used in civil war to kill each other.

Sometimes reality is much worse than we imagine.

Hey Garg, let me first start off by saying that I do respect you, especially from the ancient civilization thread.
But let me say this, I have to disagree with your post, you may have an understanding of a certain percentile capable of joining the military, but its not 5%, more like 1%, yeah, a staggering 1% of the whole US population is capable of joining the US military.
Western weapon platforms are not all that difficult to use, if your refering to F-22 Raptors an F-18 Super Hornets then sure, not anybody can fly those, either a warrant officer or O3 an above. But my overall point is its not hard to master a 50 Cal, M4 carbine, Crew served weapons an any other weapon at the squad level. I for one can shoot expert on the M249. Plus you have to at least maintain current weapons qual, if you can't shoot, then there is no need for you in the military

1. I said 5% of gun owning population. I did not give a % for the total population. So my estimate is not that far off compared to yours.
2. The modern western weapons systems are complex if you see beyond guns. The weapons require a good amount of training to use effectively.
3. I am not a military man. Your knowledge can be much greater than mine in such affairs.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

There is a lot going on against Iran. People do not know because it does not get western press.

The US/Israel are trying everything in Iran - from economic blockade to creating chaos within Iran.

So let us not pretend there is nothing going on.

This is the same escalatory spiral seen elsewhere. Conditions are being prepared for an all-out war.

I agree.

I am unsure if you directed this towards me because you may have misinterpreted one of my posts but I just wanted to clarify that I am very well aware that Israel/USA are messing in and around Iran.

Trust me, I am not pretending "there is nothing going on".

Peace.
edit on 5/9/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Love the hypocrisy on ATS right now...
We have many threads that basically tell of MSN lies and manipulation and many threads where it has been proven that Gov's and intelligence agencies across the globe have lied to justify war and interfere where they have no business yet most of the replies on this thread accept the 'official line' that that convoy was carrying whatever to whoever.

If that convoy was really carrying arms to Hezbollah, why not track it and get some of the bad guys as well?

Thant convoy could well have been filled with medical supplies, we will never know because all we hear is what they want us to hear.

Bottom line for me:
No one, Gov or otherwise does something like this for any reason other than their own agenda. You can be sure that there is more to this than what we have been told.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I appreciate your point.

I think we are in agreement.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join