It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Reason Israel Attacked Syria

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Like terror attack to the Iranian scientists and industrial sabotage... Due to its own illegal an secretive nuclear program Israel has no moral grounds to demand other not to pursue the same goals...

You keep missing the point that Iran and Syria have been attacking Israel for over a decade through their terrorist proxies. Anything Israel did after the fact is retaliation, not unprovoked aggression! They have good reason to fear nukes in the hands of Iran or Syria because those two nations will gladly turn that material over to it's proxies and ignorantly deny involvement when they're used against Israel or the West.

You can’t have your cake and eat it too!

edit on 8-5-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
I thought it was because ZIONIST Jews want the book of revelation to come to be.....

edit on 8-5-2013 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

Jews don't believe in Christ or his book.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Look.

The reality is this. MANY Players in this evil game.

EVERY Country has some sort of plan for the land that Jews, and Christians, and Arabs call home. NOT one Country is perfect, all have blood on their hands.

Not EVERY Jew is a Zionist.
Not EVERY American is a warmonger.
Not EVERY Iranian believes in their Governments hate.
Not EVERY Syrian backs their despot leader.

Sound about right?

You cannot justify hating Israel, without justifying hating those Arab Countries that have done the same thing either to their own people, or by proxy, have done to Israel also.

Its the leadership of all these nations that have Agendas. Don't fall for the rhetoric. Don't pick a side.
MHO

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

This is the escalatory cycle of violence I was talking about.

The origin lies in return of jews from Eastern Europe to Palestine and creation of Jewish state by force.

However Jewish state is now a reality and Jewish state can exist - but it must find peace with neighbours. Finding peace is going to be a long and drawn out affair as there are too many wounds to heal.

A proactive Israel cannot sustain as the enemy is too big in numbers and Israel does not have strategic depth.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

This is the escalatory cycle of violence I was talking about.

The origin lies in return of jews from Eastern Europe to Palestine and creation of Jewish state by force.

However Jewish state is now a reality and Jewish state can exist - but it must find peace with neighbours. Finding peace is going to be a long and drawn out affair as there are too many wounds to heal

That is the cause of tension today…for sure…I cannot disagree with you. But the hatred of the Jewish people is a religious doctrine straight from the Koran and the Prophet Muhammad. I don’t think there is anything the Jewish people can ever do (short of being subservient, fleeing or committing suicide) to ease the tensions with the religious fanatics that dominate the region.

A proactive Israel cannot sustain as the enemy is too big in numbers and Israel does not have strategic depth.

Never underestimate the ability of Israel.

The problem is that their strategic plan involves western nations coming to their aid once again, which is why I’m concerned about the situation. I don’t want to see US dragged into this conflict militarily should it occur though I know that is the reality.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

That is the cause of tension today…for sure…I cannot disagree with you. But the hatred of the Jewish people is a religious doctrine straight from the Koran and the Prophet Muhammad. I don’t think there is anything the Jewish people can ever do (short of being subservient, fleeing or committing suicide) to ease the tensions with the religious fanatics that dominate the region.

Sad, but I will have to agree.

They could outright give up Jerusalem, and it wouldn't be enough.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Corruption Exposed, if we looked at every country on earth and said ?their leaders don't represent their nation as a whole" then every nation on earth would be totally exempt from the actions their governments take. I know there are good people everywhere, and im sorry they get caught up in the actions their governments take, but the same thing happens in America daily. There are good and bad people everywhere, the good just need to know when the bad have drawn their line and cross it. Protesting gets u somewhere, but somewhere isn't always where you want to be. Let me say it again, Hunter S Thompson, my hero, says violence is a mans best negotiating tool. We just need to get more violent than them.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The West is already destroyed by vice (drugs, love of money, sexual perversion).
Have you heard about the Biblical story of 'Sodom' and 'Gomorah'?

Then how will Israel save itself if West betrays it at the last moment?

Only weapons are not enough. You need soldiers to fire weapons. Where will soldiers come from?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The West is already destroyed by vice (drugs, love of money, sexual perversion).

Come on!! It’s not THAT bad in US!

Then how will Israel save itself if West betrays it at the last moment?

Only weapons are not enough. You need soldiers to fire weapons. Where will soldiers come from?

What makes you think Israel will be betrayed by the West? I don’t see that happening even with Obama in office. Though his indecision and lack of leadership will certainly cause delays in response (and more loss of life) as we saw recently in Benghazi, I don't doubt for one minute the US will rush in and go to war in defense of our ally.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Life is complicated and things happen that you do not anticipate.

So most high tech weapons sometimes do not work. Many casualties happen from most basic weapons.

The problem with Western weapons systems is that these are too complicated. It take a lot of training to use them. If West suffers much manpower losses in war, a time will come when new recruits will not be trained effectively.

West suffers from a lack of military manpower. US has a gun culture, but I can bet that not even 5% of those owning guns in the US can be good soldiers. Ultimately these guns will be used in civil war to kill each other.

Sometimes reality is much worse than we imagine.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Dude,with all due respect,what are you talking about? the "west" has more than enough capable,experienced boots to project and defend it'self.
edit on 8-5-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Question....are you religious? And if so, what religion?

That said,...it does not matter what the current air strikes did or how much damage. The FACT, is that it is a retaliatory response. They are targeting supplies and targets of military value to Hezbolla. How in the world is that wrong? Why would anyone expect them NOT to? Should they simply cross their arms and just watch rockets flying in over their borders?

I for one, would not mind seeing Israel completely obliterate targets in Syria and I would not shed a single tear if Iran collapses under the weight of their own religious fanatic regime in a nice fluffy mushroom shaped cloud, caused by a nuclear mishap.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamOckham

I follow none of the religions that you know of.

My posts may seem outrageous but what I say will be proved right in time.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamOckham

That said,...it does not matter what the current air strikes did or how much damage. The FACT, is that it is a retaliatory response. They are targeting supplies and targets of military value to Hezbolla. How in the world is that wrong? Why would anyone expect them NOT to? Should they simply cross their arms and just watch rockets flying in over their borders?

I knew something before starting this thread but it’s been reinforced now. That is, there are MANY in this world who will NEVER approve of anything Isreal does and will ALWAYS blame Israel for any negative situation if Israel is involved.

I think I’m going to stop trying to understand this phenomenon because it’s been going on for thousands of years and never seems to change.

The only thing I take away from this unfortunate reality is a stronger conviction in my Christian faith.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Your own CIA factbook is a good place to start comparing different countries

However let me draw your attention to a fact which you can research. How many of elected representatives correctly declare their wealth in US and Europe? Why politicians and even senior military officers project a lifestyle that is not in line with their income from their jobs?

This research will take time and could be risky but is enough to open your eyes.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This news item is quite revealing:

hosted.ap.org...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

However let me draw your attention to a fact which you can research. How many of elected representatives correctly declare their wealth in US and Europe? Why politicians and even senior military officers project a lifestyle that is not in line with their income from their jobs?

This research will take time and could be risky but is enough to open your eyes.

EYES OPEN!

What does that have to do with Israel and this thread? Just curious!

Do you think Israel (the Zionists) are intentionally attempting to draw Iran into a conflict by striking Syria? Yes or no?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
This news item is quite revealing:

hosted.ap.org...

It would be helpful to the reader if you would quote the parts you feel need examination.

Let's discuss this situation. I don't want to read entire articles and have to sort through their BS, too.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by seabag

In fact why don't i kick my neighbors ass right now for being friends with somebody that might pee on my flowers.

Lol, I seriously just did that two weeks ago. Should I feel guilty? They were very pretty flowers, if you soooo mucj as look....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join