It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House petition calls for merger of United States, Australia, to form 'Ameristralia'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hello gps777, ATS Readers, Writers,

OMG, what dunderhead did that?

NO WAY MATE!!! I left that cesspool, tried to move as far away as possible, and now this! LOL

Why don't whoever proposed this move just ask all Ozzians to slice their throat with the steak knife!!

Oz don't need to merge with ANYONE, or any country. Kiwi's are nice folks, but nope not them either..

It has got to be some cruel joke right?

My wife will blame me if it happens...lol She says I attract chaos...

Really hard to believe this is real, but maybe it is... Just when you think you have heard all of the craziest ideas, this pops up!

Well thanks gps777, but that idea just gives me the shudders, and a bit of nausea to boot. NO WAY!

I am in shock... someone needs their medications very badly..lmao!

Pravdaseeker

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

The US don't dominate every sport... not even close.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Certainly not Muay Thai!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Yep daaskapital,I didn`t really want to brake that bad news to libertytoall,but since we Australians are often regarded as criminals by many around the world from the first British colonies where convicts were sent .(some for very minor offenses,like stealing bread etc) the same happened to Canada and the US first.

I watched a documentry on it and in some of the colonies in the US there was servere lack of females,so ship loads of british females were sent there,they were called "whore ships". (as terrible as it would have been for these women) though I won`t stoop that low to call them sons of ....

We share very similar pasts libertytoall.

That said,the title of the news article scared the bejeezus out of me , which is one thing,but they shouldn`t ever joke about a Drop Bear with wings,I don`t think they fully understand that Drop Bears love the taste of foreigners,it`d be a global Pandemic and they call us criminals,huh.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by SpearMint

Certainly not Muay Thai!

Or Cricket--and really that is what matters!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I hate the name. sounds and looks stupid

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

If I asked you to list sports, that are internationally recognized and participated in by the U.S., that the U.S. doesn't dominate, you likely won't get past 10.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I thought we already played that song we joined Canada and Mexico it is called N.A.F.T.A..
(second)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I wish they would.
That would end my nightmares.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

I can tell it hit you hard as well lol breathe easy pravdaseeker, don`t worry this petition won`t get far.

Strangely enough there are not many Americans that call Australia home,I only know of 3 seperate people in about 50 years here and they have expressed similar feelings as yourself.

Australia imo has taken a nose dive over the past twenty odd years,but there isn`t many other places I`d want to live, that could be better.

Good to have you here

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic

If I asked you to list sports, that are internationally recognized and participated in by the U.S., that the U.S. doesn't dominate, you likely won't get past 10.

I'm struggling to think of an international sport that the US does dominate. Most of the US's Olympic gold medals were from swimming, I wouldn't say they dominated though.
edit on 7-5-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic

give it up mate....we would even win a pissin comp

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
fair dinkum i will not stand for this.....i dont want the water going down the plug to turn the other way.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Dear gps777,

I LOVE my new country... I do not miss the states at all, except for a few friends.

I feel VERY blessed to be allowed to live here with my dear wife. I wish I could have been here ages ago.

What a wonderful life, and absolutely lovely country. Queensland has stolen my heart forever.

I get very emotional about it all, like I escaped a hell hole, and arrived at heaven.

My wife and I some day hope to be able to see most of Australia, she has been a Brisbane girl her whole life.
She hasn't seen much of her own country either. We hope to explore it all someday. Lord willing, and our health holds out..

I am honoured and humbled to be living here, and look forward to citizenship down the road.

So many here in Oz just don't know what they have; it is all they have ever known. I have met refugees from other places. Survivors of wars in far off lands who now live here; and everyone of them is very grateful and love it here in Oz.

NONE of them have any desire to make Oz like where they came from either! And the LAST thing on Earth I EVER want to see is OZ become like America!!!! GOD FORBID!!

To me this Oz is a paradise, a slice of heaven. Wish I could live 500 years to just begin to see all of its treasures.

Australians are so very lucky to have such a place to live.. I hope and pray they/we can keep it that way, and preserve it from any coming wars, or destroying its natural treasures. The whole country needs to be declared a world treasure, a place to be protected from the worlds insanity, HANDS OFF OZ....

Pravdaseeker

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Between the dropbears, dingo's and crocs I don't think to many Americans would even be able to get off the plane, let alone to the carpark where the snakes and spiders will greet them!

But hey, as long as you play by the house rules and leave your guns at the door I'm sure your more then welcome to visit and experience our lovely country!

edit on 7-5-2013 by phantom150 because: Getting picture to work

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by beezzer

Clint Eastwood is a pussy!

Either of these two could handle your President. Would give them both heartburn though!

P

edit on 7/5/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

Now THAT's a house pet...
And I don't think Chuck Norris stands a charred chance to
Toecutter... longer reach, good dirty fighter. Cheers.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

fake crocodile

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
3 pages of discussion on a white house petition? has anyone seen a white house petition actually go anywhere as yet? the forum must be really hard up for some thing to gossip about, i suppose.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
3 pages of discussion on a white house petition? has anyone seen a white house petition actually go anywhere as yet? the forum must be really hard up for some thing to gossip about, i suppose.

I sort of agree but the entertainment value has been great! We need a break from doom and gloom sometimes.

P

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

PFFFFT, I wouldnt sign it. I wouldnt sign a petition to join with canada or mexico either. Hell no.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join