It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Abduction Story... ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Source:www.examiner.com...

I want to share this with the UFO community here, just because it is an interesting read:

The year is 1976. It's a pleasantly warm early-June day in Burrville, Connecticut. A boy, age 10, is out on the home's driveway busily playing with his Space 1999 Eagle 1 spaceship. A birthday gift from his Auntie Jay just a few months prior.
The two-story home, that has a brook running lengthwise on the southwest side, rests on the corner of Burr Mountain Road and Winsted Road. The area, surrounded mostly by forest with a home potted here and there, is just down the street from Burr Pond, a nice summer respite from the soon-to-be summer heat.
Zoom. Zoom. The boy motions the over-sized plastic ship replica from side to side, actively fantasizing about being Commander John Koenig, leader of "Moonbase Alpha" when out of the corner of his eye he spies something unusual across the street.
Standing, barely visible among the trees, just a step in from the road, appears to be a person, looking directly over at him.
"I looked up and I saw what appeared to be a man. He was just standing there, still as a rock, staring over at me. I pretended not to see him and would intermittently announce out loud that I was just ten years old, thinking that would somehow protect me. Every now and then I would glance over to see if this mysterious person was still there."
After about ten or fifteen minutes, the boy noticed the out-of-place being had left. He then walked over to the spot where the supposed man had stood. Thinking that perhaps the man was there to bury some sort of treasure, the boy searched the ground briefly for freshly dug holes but could find none. A bit perplexed, the boy returned back home.
That night the boy retired to his second floor room around 8 p.m., just like any other night. His bed was located next to the door, directly across the room from the enclosure's only other aperture. That window led to an outside covered porch that had stairs leading down to the driveway.
Minutes, perhaps seconds, passed and he was sound asleep. Then, sometime during the night, he was awoken by an abnormal sound coming from across the room. He slowly opened his eyes and over by the window he saw a peculiar sight. The window had been pushed up and was now open.
Moonlight was illuminating the silhouette of a short humanoid figure who already had one leg through with the second one following quickly behind. Two other figures hovered next to the first waiting for their turn through.
"I was still groggy so I rubbed my eyes to see if, one, I was dreaming, and two, if I was really seeing this. I could clearly make out three small human-like figures that appeared to have non-proportionally odd shaped heads and most notably, big eyes."
It was then that the unearthly beings became aware that the boy had seen them and one of them rushed him.
"When I realized what I was seeing was real, fear immediately took hold of me and just as I was about to belch out a loud yelp, the one coming in through the window somehow transported himself from that spot to me so quickly that I was unable to utter a sound and then I blacked out.
" An undetermined amount of time had passed when the boy woke up in a unfamiliar dimly-lit room. "I woke up in a room with other kids. No one was talking or crying. They seemed to be void of any emotion. They just walked around like zombies. Almost as if they were all sleepwalking.
" While noticing there were no adults, he also realized the room was completely barren. "The room was about the size of normal person's living room. It was plain. No doors. No furniture. Nothing, except for a window on one side that was reachable only by a small ledge below it."
The boy climbed onto the ledge. "As I climbed up, another child did so with me, and we both looked out the window and saw only darkness unlit by what looked like three huge moons or planets in the distance. It was remarkable. I had never seen anything like that before. Oddly, I harbored no fear or immediate sense of danger. Just a piqued curiosity along with the notion that none of this was making sense to me."
Next thing he remembers is somehow seeing himself in a long, rectangle shaped vessel, that had separate, but connected square portions on each end.
"It is odd but I felt as if I was out of my body looking down at myself, watching myself being transported through space in some weird type of spaceship. I can see the shape clearly and I want to say it looked brown. But I cannot be sure." He woke up the next day feeling unlike anything before.
"The next day I felt weird. The whole day I kept saying to myself that I have somehow changed. I just wasn't myself. It was me but not me. I didn't understand it nor could I shake that feeling."
For the next few weeks every time he would close his eyes he would see unknown symbols streaming across his mind as if it was an electronic ticker tape.
"The moment I closed my eyes I saw these extraordinary symbols. I want to describe them as Egyptian but they weren't, just similar I guess. I wish I had drawn them as I saw them. It just never occurred to me at the time that they meant anything or were connected to that one night, which I thought was just some crazy dream."

He also described something else outlandish. "One night after I closed my eyes I saw what appeared to be every type of aircraft ever made by man, set in a series of long rows, moving as if in procession, across my mind. It was so vivid and there were so many. I had no idea what types of planes they were, especially since I had no interest in airplanes. But for some reason I knew they were man-made. It was phenomenal."

He also started to experience time loss. "Multiple times I recall being on my way home from somewhere and suddenly just finding myself there. I had no idea how I had got home or had any memory of actually walking home. Yet, I was there."
Years later a couple of incidents brought his story to the forefront of his thoughts. The first incident occurred when he was 17. He plowed a maroon '66 LeMans directly into a telephone pole lifting it right up out of the ground. Suffering only a broken nose, bruised ribs and weeks of annoying questions, something else was noticed. The X-ray had revealed some sort of metallic object at the base of his spine.
"The doctor said he wasn't sure what it was but since it had nothing to do with the accident, they were going to leave it where it was."
The second incident occurred sometime in his mid 20's while visiting his step-mother. She told of a late night trip home from work in which she spotted what she thought was a UFO near where we lived. It was around the same time of his experience. "When I heard her say that, I was taken aback. For the first time I thought that perhaps, just perhaps, they were connected.
Was I visited by beings of another world? Was I transported on some strange spaceship? If so why? I was too embarrassed to tell her about my experience."
He has only shared this story with a select few throughout the years for fear of being mocked or grouped into that certain segment of the population that wears tinfoil hats.
"I didn't want the weirdo stigma that goes with experiencing something like this. Because even I admit it could have all been just one wacky dream and a whole lot of other coincidences. But whatever it was, it still conjures up a whole lot of questions in my mind that I'm pretty sure will never be answered."

Any comments? Sound familiar to anyone?
edit on 5/6/2013 by sled735 because: Add Source

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The "Examiner" is a tabloid. Nothing written there can be taken seriously.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Interesting read and I feel that some members here would relate to this account. I just sent off a letter to my daughter in fact a few minutes ago detailing a few recent events in the vein of your posting.

In my letter, which I put out in a humorous way, I told of a friends being freaked out when she opened her eyes to see me floating in front of her, then screamed which is funny as don't consider myself scary at all. I had been practicing out of body mediations at that time, but don't remember being out.

Then a few days before that, my wife for the first time had a very nice and spiritually advanced, but dead for a long time Aunt appear to her and give her a message.

Then two nights ago we crossd a major highway to go to dinner. Then crossed it again on the return going west and expecting to see the many homes and stores along the way. Suddenly I was confused and found we were driving an isolated road among cow pastures, completely lost. Turning on a gps, we found ourselves 20 miles east of the highway we had just crossed going west, damn strange. We have had lost time before, but not often while driving.

It is hard to separate all this, and yes there is a great deal more, memories of others and being on some sort of vessels, nothing too scary, but interesting. Mostly it comes down to the raising of spiritual essance, a short journey here for a greater purpose.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

That's very interesting! Thanks for sharing!

I've had some lost time too, but I don't have time to get in to my story right now. I have to get my butt to bed or I'll oversleep. I work 3rd shift.

I look forward to reading the replies when I get up this afternoon. (Well, most of them, anyway...
)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Another great thread....2 lines from the op, and a load of copied text and a link!!!
Guys, this isnt GLP or Facebook, what has happened?? It seems no one bothers creating decent threads anymore, one or 2 lines and a link or picture hardly constitutes a thread.

Cant and wont read it given you dont tell us anything, no opinion nothing. Anyone can copy paste a load of external text and say, what do you think.....thats what made ATS different to other sites, crappy threads like this were removed, and OP told to go away, spend a little more time at creating it and to post it again if they could do that.

Moan moan moan,, yea im moaning, this sites gone to crap recently!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Gosh! Are you taking Druscilla's spot for the "snide post remarks"? I haven't seen her around lately.

Right now there is a new thread up on the home page with 47 flags, as being the second most popular thread being read on ATS. He doesn't have much to say either.

So... maybe what people find informative is in the links/videos/quotes, and not what the OP has to say?

The reason it is short is because I was about to go to bed when I came across this while checking my e-mail.
And I do have more than two lines. I have a couple of questions at the bottom of the page.

I just wanted to share it, and see if anyone had experienced anything like that.
I didn't have time to type up a big, detailed OP like some people.
I think some of those people must not have a job, or ever need sleep.

It is certainly your option to not read it, but you will be missing out on a great story.

I just want people here who may have experienced anything similar to any of the things that happened to this man to realize they aren't alone. I know how that feels.
I wasn't really trying to debate the story, just share it.
edit on 5/6/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
The "Examiner" is a tabloid. Nothing written there can be taken seriously.

Thanks for derailing my thread from the get-go, Bonez! (Sarcasm)

You could have kept that to yourself. It is STILL a good read, no matter where he told his story!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Great job of venturing out of the UFO abductee closet!
You will find there are many ways used to discredit your account. Understand them as a natural reaction of one sort or another. Two of the most typical ploys will be to discredit your because you threaten their beliefs of "how things should be," or you have provoked their personal (if general) fears of the unknown. Then, there are those that must top your story or cut it to pieces because of their poor self-worth.

Such goes with the territory and gives you a better understanding of human nature and why the whole UFO story is so difficult to get accepted by humanity.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That's a fascinating story!

I'm sorry your thread got derailed, Sled. A lot of people here could probably relate to this, and may have replied if people would keep their negative comments to themselves!
No one likes to come on to a thread where the bickering starts off immediately; at least, I don't.

I flagged it anyway, because I liked the story. Thank you for sharing it.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up, man!

top topics

join