It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Anomaly - Possibly Presenting Features of Intelligent Design

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think you'll find it's one of these. I put a thread up in Space Exploration which showed something similar

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomadros
I think you'll find it's one of these. I put a thread up in Space Exploration which showed something similar

Thanks nomadros! I did review your thread, and I also looked at the rocks in your link. Certainly very obvious simple rocks. In the thread, yes, that is something different.

I was going to try to post another shot of this anomaly, maybe to somehow provide you and all a better view. But, after looking again, i could find nothing really any better that the pic in the OP. So, here it is again. Please take the time to notice the external features on this piece that are indicative of intelligent design, identified by the arrows

* 2 features on the right end of this anomaly, with the one nearest us being the most viewable. It is a tubular piece with some sort of cap over the end of it. On the side away from us, only the end cap is viewable.

* 2 features on top of the anomaly, each being made of stacked round pieces. In this case, the one on the far side is the most viewable, and it is easy to see that this is composed of 3 pieces, with the top piece being the smaller. The piece on the near side is similar, if not identical, but is more difficult to see.

* the only thing to be said for he obfuscated elongation is........it reaches out toward the left. It appears to extend into the ground, but if this has been tampered with, who knows?

Again, thanks for joining into the discussion.

<< 1  2   >>

join