It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Made Ancient Pyramids Found on Antarctica? Anymore news?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So far, the team has not released much information on their discovery although a few pictures have been leaked on the internet recently. I will let you be the judge on if these pictures truly display artificial pyramids or just the rocky tops of mountains but the images are intriguing and definitely warrant further research in my opinion. Three of the images are shown

scienceray.com...

I know this was posted last year about the pyramids in Antarctica but I do not remember if the pictures in this article were included.
www.abovetopsecret.com... or www.abovetopsecret.com... was as close as I could find on the subject but I really did not spend much time looking.

I believe the team is waiting for warmer weather to do further investigations.

Looking at the pictures they are interesting but would not bet the farm on them being man made... Looks more CGI or natural ? I don't know?

Anyone else know anything more or have something to add? It would be something of major interest "IF" they were indeed man made......Yet with the limited information available the common thought should be they are natural.....yet......

edit on 3-5-2013 by 727Sky because: .....

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Ha ha. Good try. You see rabbits in the clouds too?

I mean have a long think about what you are proposing here. And then after than use your head. failing that use the brain you were born with.

Not I'm not being offensive, I'm saying be realistic not in a fantasy world that ATS accommodates.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Amazing finding!

Could this be (an) Atlantis?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well, with the rate that the ice in Antarctica is melting it won't be long until we can see them. We can see them in the next decade if we all band together and make an effort. Go out and cut down as many trees as you can, leave your car(s) running overnight in the driveway, turn your furnace up a few degrees, even if it isn't cold. And don't forget to use as many aerosol products as you can. That goddamn ozone layer is just hindering our study of this magnificent discovery.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by below

thanks for the youtube video but it was showing the same photos as the article. I was wondering if there is anymore on the subject.

The one covered in snow and ice does look unusual to my untrained geophysical eye. The one partly exposed look more natural to me..

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Well, with the rate that the ice in Antarctica is melting it won't be long until we can see them. We can see them in the next decade if we all band together and make an effort. Go out and cut down as many trees as you can, leave your car(s) running overnight in the driveway, turn your furnace up a few degrees, even if it isn't cold. And don't forget to use as many aerosol products as you can. That goddamn ozone layer is just hindering our study of this magnificent discovery.

Your post made me think of some interesting conjecture. I don't think I buy man made climate change but what if the purpose were to uncover something frozen like a city or pyramids? Pure flight of fantasy I know but would make for a great book or movie idea.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Pretty sure the first 2 are travel pics of Antarctica, and the 3rd image is photoshopped.

www.mountainguides.com...

LOL

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Pretty sure the first 2 are travel pics of Antarctica, and the 3rd image is photoshopped.

www.mountainguides.com...

LOL

Now that makes sense... I think coast to coast or some radio broadcast had something about the subject last year and when I came across the article wondered if there was more or further developments. Thanks for the info..another one seems to have bitten the dust

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

This set of images are from Operation Highjump.
I did not circle the pyramid it is on the original photographs, so it must have been of interest at some level.
The Operation Highjump database is linked below the pics, enjoy.

A.A.D.C.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Those are mountain peaks.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

Now thats interesting, Why would they have been already circled? with all the theories about operation highjump regarding inner eath etc.very cool.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The origin of this so-called discovery of ancient man-made structures in Antarctica all stem from a failed viral campaign for the book, "Raising Atlantis" by Thomas Greanias. I bought the book back in the day, checked out the fake website with a video feed of the "dig" and remember the story about the tv crew vanishing being bounced around the internet if you were looking in the right areas.

AND, just so you know, I am quite the atlantophile so I should be on the 'this is real' bandwagon but, since I'm obviously not, that should attest to the fact that what I said above is the truth.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Antarticas ice is actually expanding.
www.newscientist.com...

www.alaskadispatch.com...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

I agree, it's the Artic Ice that's melting.

Inter-glacial periods are like that.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Now I know some conspiracies are real but do you think if it's nothing but a chunk of ice archaeologist wouldn't be all over that site,on another site one poster made a thread  about Proto-Saharan Pyramids

When it nothing but windswept sand and salt

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Wasn't there some talk about an underground pyramid in Alaska to? Doesnt feel as far fetched anymore with pyramid findings in the most distant and hostail regions. If there is ancient maps showing Antarctica without ice then maby, a long time ago, someone was there building pyramids

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hachi85

I think the first I ever heard of it was on Coast to Coast awhile back? Was just wondering if there was any further info or was it determined to be a total hoax?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

yes, now when you say C2C I remember. It was a story on Earthfiles. Linda got some tips about a black pyramid under the ground somewhere in Alaska. Interesting story. Think she intervjued a few people who had grandparents, or something, that'd been working there. Don't think it was a direct hoax, but she didn't seem to get more info on it, so the story is now on ice.
One thing was pretty weird, I remember, about an landing strip in huge proportions in the middle of nowhere, close to the same are the supposed pyramid should be in. Well, hoax or not, to quote George Noory: It was a good story

now you have to be a member to se the 5-part investigation on earthfiles, but back when it was news I saw the whole thing and have to admit, I wanted to belive it was real. But no hard evidence tho

edit on 7-5-2013 by Hachi85 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Graham Hancock talked about Antarctica in detail.. Though i'm having a hard time recalling the name of the book because I'm at work and i'm typing fast....

Does it really suprise anyone?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Since there are no pyramids and it's a proven hoax there won't be any news.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join