It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens created Us?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
god creating us is a dumb theory that some 4000 yr old Jew made up....

Your gonna have to do better than that my friend. besides, if you dont have any worthwhile input on this discussion, then may i suggest you preach your Bible in another thread.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
god creating us is a dumb theory that some 4000 yr old Jew made up....

Your gonna have to do better than that my friend. besides, if you dont have any worthwhile input on this discussion, then may i suggest you preach your Bible in another thread.

Thank you Stu.

I didn't want to say this... I would have started ranting...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
u americans r to stupid to understand the christian religon and the bible. All you guys can think of is some screwed up theories like aliens creating humans

[edit on 4-11-2004 by BirdsEyeView]

[edit on 5-11-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Oh dear......

Not looked at my thingy on the left have you.............

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdsEyeView
u americans r to stupid to understand the christian religon and the bible. All you guys can think of is some #ed up theories like aliens creating humans

No disagreement there!
Understand it!? Show me one person on this planet that does!

Lets me share a little story with you BEV...

I have four younger sisters. The three youngest have a different father. He happens to be Jewish.

Well, long story short, my oldest (full-blooded) sister and I used to go to our fathers house on the weekends. He is a devoted Christian... We would have to go to church with him. One day, after the service, the PASTORS WIFE (of all people) pulls my sister and I away. She says to us "I hear you two have younger sisters". We said we do. "And, I hear that they are Jews". They are, we say. "Well you know that they are going to burn in hell for being jewish don't you?" she says. With that, we left and never set foot in that church again.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, wasn't JESUS A JEW???

Anyways... I thought I'd share that with you as an example of how Ignorant people can be. Especially when it comes to religion.

If you ask me, ALL religion is a sham. You all walk around with your noses in the air thinking you have all the answers in that book under your arm. You don't, not a single one... You religious types, IMO, are no better than those good ol' boys in those militia groups. Fanatics, all of you!...

Wake up, open your eyes... your churchs are no better than the government... Propaganda a'plenty...

I have yet to see any hint what-so-ever that "God" exists at all...

I'll stick with being atheist/agnostic until you drop some HARD PROOF at my feet...

[edit on 11/4/2004 by Assassin]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I agree with Assasin, oh and great post as well

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I agree with Assasin, oh and great post as well

Thanx for the 'vote'...

What do you agree with exactly?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Assassin hit it right on pretty well!

Anyway, GOD IS AN ALIEN................GET OVER IT!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   

aliens didn't create us, it was God.

Exactly here we got more proof of aliens GOD = Extra Terrestrial Intelligence.
There are no supernatural, divine powers going on in the bible, its so dmn logic that it seems so because those people lived in that age could not ever possibly describe things in a technological view, the most advance thing they probably got where the wheel!
Is it so extremely difficult to believe in something that exists?
The proofs are always there (around) only you are blinding yourself don’t ask anyone to show you the proof look for yourself.
Think logic, think yourself in different positions what would you do, take everything easy not any harsh reactions. Its right here on earth front of everyone’s eyes.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
its just sad how you guys think of god, even as an alien

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hey, i'm new.
I dont Belive -that-there-is-no-God because that suggests faith and faith is nowhere as good as proof, so I know-there-is-no-God.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Have any of you ever thought that we are not created by Aliens but we are in fact just simulations created by the real humans in some vast computer simulation??

The Real humans could be vastly supirior to us and just uses our reality as a playing ground.

There is more evidence to support this theory than there is evidence to support a one unifying GOD that has chosen a few humans to be saved after time ends.

Basicly The Universe is so vast that the chances of us being alone are frankly nearly imposable. But..... The chances of Us being the only and chosen ones from GOD's perspective is even more remote,

Humans are very very very arogant to think that if there was a god that WE are the choosen.

Personally I think we all live in a simulation and when we die we are actually waking from this.

Anyway,

C ya later,

Tim.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This has got to me like thread number 342516 on this topic.....I'm NOT a mod so I don't really know the exact count....but if your interested in this stuff (which I am too) there's a lot to read if you use the search button

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   

u americans r to stupid to understand the christian religon and the bible. All you guys can think of is some screwed up theories like aliens creating humans

You have got to be kidding me....your bible can be debunked with fact....in order to know anything about it you'd have to read the original texts...since mankind has added to it, taken always from it, ripped it apart and left books out of it.....you sure show your intelligence level with that remark....and by your typing strokes, how old are you.....late teens?

[edit on 5-11-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim_uk74
Have any of you ever thought that we are not created by Aliens but we are in fact just simulations created by the real humans in some vast computer simulation??

Read this book.
It fits in with your thoughts...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX 1138

aliens didn't create us, it was God.

Oh ya and weres your proof to back that up huh? The bible....pfft

and what proof have you got to back up aliens created us? your imagination pfft ...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Assassin

Read this book.
It fits in with your thoughts...

huh? Weird I read the first chapter and it just seems like etherial rubbish to me.

What I meant was that you and me and everyone is in a simulation. We are not real in as much as we are just computation.

Anyway, Nick Sagan?? Any relation to Carl???

All the best,

Tim,

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

huh? Weird I read the first chapter and it just seems like etherial rubbish to me.

What I meant was that you and me and everyone is in a simulation. We are not real in as much as we are just computation.

Anyway, Nick Sagan?? Any relation to Carl???

Yes, Nick is Carl's son...

The first two or three chapters are VERY strange.
Without going into it (and ruining the book), the main character is at this VR school. He later comes to realize that what he thinks is the real would, is not. All this while he has to figure out who is trying to kill him and his friends...

Give the book a chance, it's pretty good.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

have four younger sisters. The three youngest have a different father. He happens to be Jewish.

Well, long story short, my oldest (full-blooded) sister and I used to go to our fathers house on the weekends. He is a devoted Christian... We would have to go to church with him. One day, after the service, the PASTORS WIFE (of all people) pulls my sister and I away. She says to us "I hear you two have younger sisters". We said we do. "And, I hear that they are Jews". They are, we say. "Well you know that they are going to burn in hell for being jewish don't you?" she says. With that, we left and never set foot in that church again.

Just thought Assasin, not picking holes....

Your sisters cannot be born Jewish from a Jewish father, it needs to be passed from the Mothers side. In order to be Jewish, they would need to convert...

Shows that Pastors wife is more ignorant than you thought!!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

You, my poor friend, are a shining example of why I despise religion and religious people. Now if you would be so kind as to leave and never come back to this thread, I would appreciate it....no...actually....stay here, I need a good laugh.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join