It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens created Us?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I do not believe that we evolved from apes and here's why:

1. Humans have 46 chromosomes, apes have 48. Humans being more complex than apes so we should have more chromosomes which hold DNA- the instructions.
2. Humans have a specialized brain i.e. instead of having both our hemispheres doind one task e.g. our left hemisphere does all our language.
3. We walk the wrong way. The early evolved apes walked in such a way that their knees were always bent and they didn't do the heel-toe thing that we do. The stess of walking is for them on their glutes and quads. We tend to use the bones more. Thats why our legs degenerate faster than theirs did.
4. Recent studies on our mitacondrial DNA shows that their was nothing before us we just appeared in 200,000 BC fully developed.

I believe that apes evolved into the nethedrals(sorry my spellig sucks), they had bigger brains than we currently do today because they didn't have specialized hemispheres.

So my theory is, is that around the year 200,000 BC the aliens (Annunnki maybe) decided to come to earth and maybe created us to get their gold (they used gold to live forever). They might've combined their DNA with the nethedrals or they could or we could have just killed them off. They created us in their image to get their gold, perhapes we were easier to control than the nethedrals.

Opinions, comments, anybody?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

1. Humans have 46 chromosomes, apes have 48. Humans being more complex than apes so we should have more chromosomes which hold DNA- the instructions.
2. Humans have a specialized brain i.e. instead of having both our hemispheres doind one task e.g. our left hemisphere does all our language.
3. We walk the wrong way. The early evolved apes walked in such a way that their knees were always bent and they didn't do the heel-toe thing that we do. The stess of walking is for them on their glutes and quads. We tend to use the bones more. Thats why our legs degenerate faster than theirs did.
4. Recent studies on our mitacondrial DNA shows that their was nothing before us we just appeared in 200,000 BC fully developed.

I believe this too, although i wasn't aware of Apes having more Chromazones than us.

On another note, the mitachondrial DNA thing (and other genetic studies) points to the entire human population today is stemmed from a single group of 2000, which makes little sense, as why would 2000 people spring into existence out of normal evolution? Something else must be in the works....

Then you have the whole ancient Gods thing..well covered by Sitchin et al

And on a final note, if you believe in evolution (for Humans, I don't disbelieve it in its entirety), why would we for 100's of thousands of years just bum about in the woods chasing rabbits etc, then all of a sudden 5-6000 yrs ago, suddenly decide "Oohh, you know what Jim, lets build a house and start farming!!"... seems like an awful lot of wasted time too me, so that leaves two possible outcomes:

1) Aliens...........no need to go into detail, we all know the story!
2) No Aliens, normal evolution, but previous civilisation that was ended in some way, and traces are all but gone (except Sphinx, Tiaunacho (sp?)..)

If we fell from grace and our civilisation collapsed, would any trace remain of us after 10-20000 yrs?

It makes no sense that for 95% of our time here on earth we did feck all, then all of a sudden built civilisation.....

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Billing,
Nice post... This too, is what I think. (At least, to the extent that aliens had a hand in our evolution... not necessisarily creating humans).

Originally posted by stumason
...stemmed from a single group of 2000...

I'm pretty sure that number is closer to 15,000. (probably a bit more)...

As for the cause of the bottleneck...
This theory gets the kewpie doll. (Mine at least)...

More about the theory...

[edit on 11/4/2004 by Assassin]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that number is closer to 15,000. (probably a bit more)...

As for the cause of the bottleneck...
This theory gets the kewpie doll. (Mine at least)...

More about the theory...

Hmm...pretty sure what i read (on BBC as well, not a funky random webpage) said 2000, but hey, who's counting....

Good theory though, small population, rest gets killed off, inbreeding would accelerate mutations and therefore evolution....

But what about the 100,000 yrs of running around in the bushes and then sudden civilisation.... needs more explanation on that one.. I am going to stick to a pre-diluvian civ that got screwed somehow.

Plenty of theorys out there, lots of ancient cities, like Tiauanacho which can't be built with even todays tech. 1000's of feet in the mountains and it has a canal and lock system connecting the mountain lake down to the sea

[edit on 4/11/04 by stumason]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Good theory though, small population, rest gets killed off, inbreeding would accelerate mutations and therefore evolution....

But what about the 100,000 yrs of running around in the bushes and then sudden civilisation.... needs more explanation on that one.. I am going to stick to a pre-diluvian civ that got screwed somehow.

There are lots of ways you could work this into the Toba event... The alien thing too...

As for the sudden civilization build up. I dunno, but I'll go with aliens and/or alien artifact(s). (Monolith of some sort). Hey, maybe the aliens WERE the monolith...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Oh yeah...

I was just thinking... Who's to say that the aliens haven't toyed with terran civilizations BEFORE ours?

Every time a natural disaster snuffs one out they come in, remove any (or, most) traces of it and try again with a different species.

Hence, the Missing Link?

edit:

I say this and I start thinking about the line Emilio Estevez used in the movie Maximum Overdrive.

Something like: (Referring to the comet) It's a broom, a cosmic vacuum cleaner...

[edit on 11/4/2004 by Assassin]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
aliens didn't create us, it was God.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
One problem with your theory, it does not matter how many chromosomes an organism has. Remember 7th grade science?
Fruit Fly:8 chromosomes
Potato:43 chormosomes

but it is possible that aliens "created us"

[edit on 4/11/2004 by someguyy]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

One problem with your theory, it does not matter how many chromosomes an organism has. Remember 7th grade science?
Fruit Fly:8 chromosomes
Potato:43 chormosome

43? how does that happen then? does each parent have 21.5 chromozones?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdsEyeView

Oh ya and weres your proof to back that up huh? The bible....pfft

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
That wasn't the exact number, I heard this awhile ago from my science teacher

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yes, If you haven't noticed, the bible is metaphorical. "Let Their be Light" actually refers to the Big Bang, which then created all life.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There has been a theory that aliens took part in important religious events.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Read my post at the top...

Better yet, read the whole thread...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
do u have proof?

I highly dought that aliens had any role in the bible.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Yes, If you haven't noticed, the bible is metaphorical. "Let Their be Light" actually refers to the Big Bang, which then created all life.

We aren't talking about the big bang or the creation of the whole darn universe... We are talking about the creation humans and the sudden rise of civilization only...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

do u have proof?

Can you prove they didn't? If I was a primitive goatherder 2000 yrs ago, and saw funky stuff going down i couldn't explain..... well, suggest you read up on Sitchin, Von Daniken, or better yet, read what we have said....

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

do u have proof?

Do you!?

Your bible isn't a very good reference...

How's this:

Explain to me why in the first book of the bible it says something about "the SONS of God coming down from the heavens"???

I know what your going to say: "God had only one son, Jesus"...
That's just one reference to aliens... There are hundreds more in the bible.

The bible was written by 'infant minded' (if you will) people. They didn't have the brain-power to wrap their tiny heads around what they were seeing or what was happening...

Also, why the images of UFOs in alot of these old paintings, or on cave walls? (Most of which are religious paintings I might add).

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I agree...explain the Nephilim.... those are those pesky Sons of God who "coveted" (I love that word, "covert". I "covert" many women
) the daughters of man...........

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
aliens creating us is just a dumb theory that some amercian came up with.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join