It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Lied to People On The Face Of The Planet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by frazzle

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought according to your title, you were going to say The Most Lied to People On The Face Of The Planet is FOX News' audiance.

But I see it's about how people are using the bombing in Boston for their own conspiracy theory gain.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Ha. Funny. I'd say North Koreans Iranians, Fox News Audience, Talk Radio Audience, American Public in general, Then there are a long list of dictatorships out there with Gov't control of all or most media.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by frazzle

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought according to your title, you were going to say The Most Lied to People On The Face Of The Planet is FOX News' audiance.

But I see it's about how people are using the bombing in Boston for their own conspiracy theory gain.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Ha. Funny. I'd say North Koreans Iranians, Fox News Audience, Talk Radio Audience, American Public in general, Then there are a long list of dictatorships out there with Gov't control of all or most media.

Well now, if we were North Korean or Iranian we'd have cause to demand honesty from our government and media. But most of us are not and as Americans we have the same responsibility and that's the disconnect, we don't demand any such thing, or at least not enough of us to make any difference.

Stopping OUR liars is where we need to concentrate our attention and energy. That's why they pull every trick from their huge bags of tricks ~ to keep us distracted by "that bad guy over there" so we won't be looking at the bad guys over here when they're lying us out of our money, our liberties and our lives with straight faces.

<< 1   >>

join