It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Soldier might get Court Martial for being a Christian.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
accidental double post.
edit on 6-5-2013 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The more I observe statements made by the creatures that call themselves atheists, whether its from a YouTube video or an article from this devil called Michael Weinstein, I often find that a lot of them aren't necessarily against religion, they just have a serious bone to pick with Christianity. They really show their true colors when anybody speaks against their materialistic faith called evolution. They start foaming at the mouth, with the usual insults to boot.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Why shouldn't proselytizing be a freedom enjoyed by all? As long as the usual rules of good manners are followed?

Please dont. I'm not lutheran, I'm not anglican, I'm not baptist...I'm not jehovahs witness, I'm not morman, I'm not pentecostal... not muslim, and I dont need door to door salesman asking me whether or not I've accepted jesus christ as my personal savior. The one thing in my opinion that pushes so many people away from god is unsolicited proselytizing followed by threatening their very existence and sanity with hell.

Please do understand that a man or woman will come into their faithful and humble relationship with god on their own (and not before) and most certainly wont be converted by someone trucking through the streets on a mountain bike dressed in a suit.

I agree that this has no place in the military.
edit on 7-5-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join