It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious artifacts of Jiroft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

Hi exdog (nice screen name btw
)

Thanx for the ImgOps link! I would have to learn how to "decode" such provided data - should be useful in Ps times

Can you give me for now a (short... ) explanation of the recovered data (if you have the time?)?
What I seem to get so far is that its a psd. file?
Not at all "original" - as I assumed?
Or does the "Exif Byte Order Big-endian (Motorola, MM)" part mean that it was "in the beginning" a photography, taken with a "Motorola, MM" and after that "sliced" and photoshoped?

IF that's the case, WHY would you thank the OP (Kant) for providing you with such info about non-existing artifacts (what makes the whole thread in my eyes pretty pointless... )?
Did I get something wrong?

A

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansar

Hi Ansar, (I've used exdog5 since 1998)
I’m online from work…perhaps someone else can help decipher the exif data briefly?
There really isn't much in this particular image. I was basically sharing the online
Tool for others to tinker with and maybe learn more about believing what you see.
I DO NOT MEAN THIS IN A CONDESCENDING WAY AT ALL!!!

I was thanking the OP for participating, sharing and bringing something to ATS.
Regardless of the validity of the images…there’s still value to the thread in
The history of Jiroft and the subject of mysterious artifacts…

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

Thanx for your friendly & quick reply exdog!

And I D
l
ve me s
me p
litical c
rrectness!

**I DO NOT MEAN THIS IN A CONDESCENDING WAY AT ALL!!!**

How do Americans survive with such an attitude?
Are you sure to be (an) exdog?
I didn't mean THAT to be offensive in ANYWAY - just an INFORMATIVE question!

Curious A

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I would think that Mesopotamia (in the west of Iran and east of Iraq) was one of the oldest place which they knew to write and was something like an improved civilization. but when we look at Jiroft at the center of Iran which indeed it is near another amazing civilization of Shar-e Sukhteh (Burnt City) located in the east of Iran.
so it can be considered a chain from east to west (from Shar-e Sukhteh to Mesopotamia) and the findings are a bit older than Mesopotamia.
it shows that regarding 7000 years of improved civilizations in the middle east, Mesopotamia is just a ring of the chain !

edit on 5-5-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I must say I really enjoyed everyones feedback on these artifacts. One thing I wanted to mention is that I am from Jiroft and now live in the united states for over 20 years. Once I ran into this blog I had to join this website. I still travel back once in a blue moon (my father lives there) and have visited the excavation site and the museum. The one thing that has been more mysterious to me than the artifacts is how it was concluded that Jiroft was a vampiric cult. Any feedback or sources ( other than symmetry ) that confirm this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks to all for the insight.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Hello everyone,

I must say I really enjoyed everyones feedback on these artifacts. One thing I wanted to mention is that I am from Jiroft and now live in the united states for over 20 years. Once I ran into this blog I had to join this website. I still travel back once in a blue moon (my father lives there) and have visited the excavation site and the museum. The one thing that has been more mysterious to me than the artifacts is how it was concluded that Jiroft was a vampiric cult. Any feedback or sources ( other than symmetry ) that confirm this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks to all for the insight.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by armshafi

Other than Kantzveldt here, there is no source to the claim that there was a vampiric cult in jiroft.

I wonder how can any depiction mirrored on horizontal and vertical axes be related to vampires.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wouldn't this make them a class of Jinn?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join