It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some weird stuff in mail

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
What line of work is your Dad in?

Was there a packing slip that came in the package?

Was there a Company name on the return address or anywhere in the box with contact information or possibly a website?

With the objects themselves I wouldn't be too concerned but the fact that he is acting suspicious is what makes it strange.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Here is what you have:

www.siliconmachines.com...

It a cellphone cam with transmitter and receiver.

Its hardly top end spy gear. Private Investigators and many spys use much much better equipment. This KTK stuff is large and bulky for spy gear.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm assuming that because CookieMonster immediatly suspected the equipment was spygear, that he/she is genuinely interested in the topic. The father must have known this, and seeing as Christmas is near, decided to purchase his child this "toy" for the holiday.

It doesn't seem too far fetched really, the father does run a resturant, doesn't he? If this is true, he surely has enough money to buy such a thing over the Internet. I doubt there is any conspiracy here other than a conspiracy to hide Christmas presents.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The Christmas gift idea is a good one.

Or if the Dad owns a restaurant maybe he suspects someone is stealing money from him so he plans on putting the video cell phone spy stuff next to the cash register for monitoring!

Jemison

LL1

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Jemison I think that you are correct, it is probably just for watching
the registers.

But the "hide it", makes me think he wants to watch someone in your family.
If your Dad was doing anything wrong, I don't believe he would ask
you to open it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join