It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some weird stuff in mail

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't know if this is the right forum or whatever, but I got some weird stuff in the mail today.

I took some pictures if youd like to see the links are here
img.photobucket.com...
img.photobucket.com...
img.photobucket.com...
img.photobucket.com...
img.photobucket.com...
img.photobucket.com...
img.photobucket.com...

Can someone tell me what they are? Looks like spying crap, but the quality of the stuff is crap.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The 6th link looks like one of those microphones celebrity's use on stage. Maybe a portable listening device or broadcastign device. Looks very weird. I hope another members of ats knows what thye are. I wonder why you got them

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply.

Oh, and the package was from Hong Kong.

And the picture with the bag covering a roll of something, that's a belt.

Yeah, thats what I thought too when I first saw that thing.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Have you given your address out over the net?

Have you ordered anything recently?

Was there a return address?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
From hong kong that's weird. Make sure there is nothing dangerous in it. Like knives or explosives. How long ago did you get these?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Nope I never gave my address out to anyone.

The return address was in Hong Kong.

And nope I ordered those yellow rubber bands for Armstrong, but not this stuff.

The stuff was actually for my dad. He told me to open it for him. Then when he saw what it was he quickly told me to go watch TV. I sneaked it out of his room for the pictures. Shhhh. Don't tell him.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Maybe your dad is a spy for hong kong. You get a spy for a dad I just get a football coach.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
They are all transmitors and recievers.

The 1st one is a what a night club doorman would use.
The ones with ABCD on them are either for alarms or multiple choice pads that are used on programms like 'who wants to be a millionaire'
The 6th one is what some shop assistants would use as security against theft of there keychain. It emits a high shrill noise and transmits to a security station that the alarm has been acivated.

The last one scares me though. It shows some kind of ariel along side a craft knife.
Is this mail insinuating some idea on how to make a remote explosive/detonating device considering all the relevant radio equipment it is showing?

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Bikereddie]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Lol.

Hong Kong is part of China. I also think that the spy equipment is super crap. All the parts are made of plastic. The cheap kind where you step on it and it breaks. Like CD case plastic but a little harder.

OMG HES A SPY FOR CHINA!

I should ask him if I can get a grenade launcher with lots of sticky shots

Hm. The last one is a picture of an antennae that you can attach to that big black thing. That knife looking thing is actually a hair clipper or something. My dad can't possibly be a security guard, I know he runs a restaurant.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by CookieMonster000]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Does your dad have any reason why he would make a bomb? This is weird. Keep an eye on your dad and watch what he does with this stuff.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't think he has any reason to make a bomb. He does go out late at night very often and doesn't come back till after he leaves the restaurant.

He also told me to hide all packages that come for him. Well if anymore come I'll try and get more pictures up.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hide all the packages that come for him. From who? This is getti8gn weird. I wonder what he is involved in.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
That's what I'm saying. I don't want him to get into trouble.

That's a good plan, I'll hide all packages that come for him.
I'll have to find a way to give it to him anyways.
He'll probably get suspiscious.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
They are probably Christmas presnts that he ordered early and dosnt want to ruin the surprise

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
By law you're allowed to keep any unsolicited items mailed to you.
But as to your father being secretive about his packages, perhaps he could be an agent working for Homeland Security or other organization without your knowledge!

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Or CookieMonster000 could be BSing us all

Fraser

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'd say keep an eye on your dad. Trace his every move check his browsers history. Here this will help:
spies online

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
yeah keep us updated..thats reminds me on GDR times..German Democratic Republic methods (STASI)...maybe your dad want to spy out the restaurant competition..

Fox two to Eagle One: How musch salt they used for the pizza dough
Eagle One to Fox two: Hm, I think a bit more than you...
Fox two here: damn! okay I will decrease the salt in future

Edited: No, All jokes aside!..its seriously absorbing..maybe he likes all the spie stuff..wait and see! just trink a tea..cheers!

[edit on 7-11-2004 by dacruz]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Don't you think you're being a little paranoid? Here is a compilation of the info so far:

The Items:
-A Belt
-A Walkie Talkie
-A Hair Clip

BIG BIG TERRORIST WEAPONS OMG OMG OMG OMG

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Has your dad gotten anythign else yet?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join