It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yung Rapunxel- 'Music' Industry Hits New Lows In Pushing Illuminati Symbolism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Let's just be clear, by discussing this video, I am not promoting this music. No one who reads this post will be overwhelmed with a desire to go and buy this record. The idea that the music industry is pushing this disturbing imagery and symbolism to troll 'conspiracy theorists' or gain publicity is ridiculous- the vast majority of young people who view this (young people being who this is aimed at) won't know what the symbols are, they probably won't even consciously notice them. As for what is happening sub consciously, one can only dread to think about.

With that out of the way, behold this incredibly disturbing 'music' video from Azealia Banks from the same record label that brings us Lady Gaga and co-

This is what young people today are up against, mind numbing nonsense that promotes the coming police state, it is indoctrination.

This is not entertainment, it is elite controlled indoctrination getting young people to accept the coming police state. The Illuminati symbolism, the owl coming out of her head, the all seeing eye, being used in most videos now, young people sub consciously being programmed. It's very sad and troubling for the future of society.

Those in denial will say it is to sell music, to exploit the stupid conspiracy folks yet as I said, no one here will desire to buy this after reading this thread, this 'music' is aimed at young people, wo are impressionable and being molded by what is 'cool' and 'in' and the elite controlled industry invests heavily in controlling what is popular among the masses. It's tragic.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Wow! The outburst in the middle of the song was almost violent. The video was loaded with occult symbols. The eye, the bull, demon like person, and the owls. Crazy but I think Kesha's die young its still a little more over the top.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I always have felt music and videos plays an influential part in teens lives. I see it everyday in the hallways where I work. The negativity and vulgarity is out of control. The imitation and style of dress from sagging pants, hats, Gothic dress, hair styles and tattoos etc...really shows its influence.

Teens like to rebel and what better way to show it than by imitating the negativity they see in music videos and reality TV.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
its getting soo intrusive

tv regulators need to take a look at themselves...they are being made obsolete

like regulators are in every industry

the young are growing up with this....disgusting...though i gaurantee it will have an adverse effect!!...they think people will be desensitised and accept it as an exceptable art form, and an acceptable "religion"
edit on 1-5-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Indoctrination? Yep!
But it's barely significant compared with what they receive via school etc.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Ugh, I want 3 minutes and 36 seconds of my life back :/

The music industry knows that catchy, vacuous mainstream music replete with esoteric symbolism appeals to the masses, and it does quite an excellent job of exploiting the naivety of adolescents to listen to this garbage.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Yeah when my 15yo daughter was singing that "Die young" crap,i told her to cut it out sharply-and sing something else.She has a lovely voice+perfect pitch, and often sings out loud while doing stuff-but i told her thats not exactly enjoyable for a parent to listen to.Luckily she's starting to wake up to what's going on in the "music" industry-it actually pains me to use the word music in any context to the bleatings of most people in the entertainment industry.I'm just glad for her she has parents that introduced her from an early age to what music really is-but still,some of this infection seeps in now and then.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So glad MTV doesn't show music videos anymore. Speaking about the "song", that was so terrible I didn't care about the content of the video in general.

Azalia Banks is mediocre as an entertainer, the label know it so they require a music video to step up the game.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

I suspect without the vids,there would be a heck of a lot more waitresses,busboys and unemployed around.I mean,in the case a lot of these "singers" today-without a video thats almost as blatantly sexual as those in the "other industry" or obscene+outrageously attention-whoring in some way-their offerings would be so dull anyone with more than 2 braincells would rather go outside+listen to the wind blow and the cows low.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

and given the fact she recently come out as bisexual in the NY times, it makes her even more "useful"

Azealia Banks, Rapper, Comes out as bisexual in New York Times

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Kesha's Die Young video was blatant copying of DIY videos in the deathgaze/grimwave genre, known more commonly as Witch House for its use of macabre and occult themes in both sound and video.

The video in the OP is copying Kesha's butchering of the same aesthetic.

Crim3s - Holes (Video)
Crim3s - Goodbye My Friend (Video)

Occult symbolism in music videos has become something of an ouroboros; obviously a large demographic of idiots react to occult symbolism, which leads to more views and thus greater dissemination of a song to a larger audience. If you want to see this trend die down, stop reacting to it.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
the less the talent of a band the more gimmicks they need to use to get peoples attention having a million people typing to see if jayz is an illuminati does tally to his popularity making these people more viable and an asset to the record label .
getting out of the spot light for many of these bands would be suicide they would just slip off into obscurity . some people will say and do anything to be famous . I highly doubt that these old fart ivy league illuminati guys wanna hang out with a bunch of street thug wanna be try hards.

also in the video she smashed a bottle over the riot police guys head . ever maybe consider she or the producer is warning people of what many people think is where america is heading with the theory of the new world order .

How many people thought elvis was satanic back in the day . looking back on his now in his early years of his music career he was just a innocent child compared with some of the shock awe bands and publicity stunts .

get over it kids don't want to listen to the same boring crap their parents did music will always evolve

ETA sex sells when talent is lacking the slutyness goes up too .
edit on 1/5/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Thank you!

**If you want to see this trend die down, stop reacting to it.**

Best comment ever!

A

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
the less the talent of a band the more gimmicks they need to use to get peoples attention having a million people typing to see if jayz is an illuminati does tally to his popularity making these people more viable and an asset to the record label .
getting out of the spot light for many of these bands would be suicide they would just slip off into obscurity . some people will say and do anything to be famous . I highly doubt that these old fart ivy league illuminati guys wanna hang out with a bunch of street thug wanna be try hards.

also in the video she smashed a bottle over the riot police guys head . ever maybe consider she or the producer is warning people of what many people think is where america is heading with the theory of the new world order .

How many people thought elvis was satanic back in the day . looking back on his now in his early years of his music career he was just a innocent child compared with some of the shock awe bands and publicity stunts .

get over it kids don't want to listen to the same boring crap their parents did music will always evolve

ETA sex sells when talent is lacking the slutyness goes up too .
edit on 1/5/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

Yet, it is only the 'conspiracy crowd' that note the symbolism, ask you average 15 year old and he wouldn't know about it or even care to know about it.

So if only a small % of people pay attention to the symbolism, it is a wasted tactic to just sell records, but if you pay attention, music today is about more than making money.

The music industry is used to mold society, the elite know this and celebs will just do as they are told- music today, especially the videos are downright disturbing- violence, sex, money, Jay Z sings about raping and pillaging.

You make a good point about Elvis though, I dread to think what society will be like in another few generations!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

i hate to say it but simple music for simple people most top 40 music is not all that talented they are entertainers at best . i see it as this music is about a vibrations and waves people are hard wired different ways that respond more or less to different waves that is being presented audibly. I listen to progressive metal many peoples reaction to it is it makes them feel uneasy ,up tight , aggravated , when I hear stuff on the radio top 40 i feel the same way it just doesn't function well with me .

but why would the illuminati be bothered to display their symbols on a video like this . how does it mold and shape people .

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I cannot believe how bad that song is as I had to stop listing to Usher. Yeah, I know. Anyway I know the music industry knows how to market to any demographic who will purchased their "music" from their "artist and singers". Personally if I was any of you I would never pay attention. If anyone remembers the segment from the Simpsons Halloween special about the cooperate mascots who came to life and were rampaging in Springfield. The best we can do is ignore and support real music and entertainment. They'll go away quickly!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

young people like symbolism. azalea banks is new artist from new york i dont really like her music but she is known for her sense of fashion and alot of the clothes young people wear contain symbolism because from a design perspective its pretty cool. im a graphic designer and i use symbols in the clothes i make too. she's kinda street goth. thats a type of street wear style people often wear alot of black and religious iconography. you guys are looking way too far into this

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

and given the fact she recently come out as bisexual in the NY times, it makes her even more "useful"

Azealia Banks, Rapper, Comes out as bisexual in New York Times

what does that have to do with anything?

these same topics grow tiresome, some of you know nothing about Occultism besides what you read on the internet, you mix symbols to match who you want and their origins yet are far off of what you claim they mean,

i can find tons more religious propaganda in a multitude of videos and movies , i can find a multitude of celebrities talking about 'Christianity' and 'Jesus' and 'God',

but those must be distraction correct? just using Catholicism and Christianity to further pursue the 'occult'

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Music is usually a form of expression. I say "usually" because pop music is exceptionally devoid of any soul or humanity. Rap, however, at least when it doesn't come from some braindead fame hound, tends to have some element of the human experience to it. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's simply expression; if I paint a gruesome rape scene on canvas it doesn't mean that I'm a rapist, nor does it imply that I'm going to rape someone. In the same sense, Jay Z rapping about rape does not signify that he wants to rape somebody.

Hip Hop has a rather rough history and was used by rappers as a means of expressing the poverty and crime that riddled the projects and inner-cities, only recently has it turned into mainstream garbage about going to clubs and pining over women.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
each song is its own adventure, chamber, dimension.
She could honestly be mocking He$ha who did the imagery vid first .....

until you hear it from the horses mouth first, its all speculation

I think she talented, an exceptional lyricist, good looking, talented, energetic. Good stuff

top topics

join