It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen dies after being 'beaten' at camp that 'makes men out of boys'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi all..

Some not so happy news..

Mods I put this in the Fragile Earth forum as we human beings are of the earth and we are really very fragile.
If you feel it needs to be moved that is fine. I did search for this but got no results.

(NB: Warning some Images may disturb Readers)

A 15-year-old South African boy died after he was kept chained to his bed, beaten with planks and hoses at a training camp that boasted of "making men" out of its young recruits, a court has heard.

He was severely emaciated and dehydrated, had brain damage, a broken arm and bruises, and cigarette burns all over his body. His mother was told that the chances of him surviving were "virtually zero". He died two weeks later.

www.telegraph.co.uk... ml

This is outrageous..! It turns out this poor boy Raymond Buys had learning difficulties and who may have also been gay had been sent to this camp by his mother so that he would be turned into a 'real man'.. What in the hell was the mother thinking.. So far 3 teenage boys have died under the alleged care of a Alex De Koker at this 'training camp'.
This is the man.....

According to a 19 year old lad there. Koker chained Raymond to his bed, forbid him from using the bathroom, at one point he had used a field as a toilet and was then forced to eat his own faeces, one day he had spilled some washing powder - was forced to eat what he had spilled and had vomited foam.
He was beaten with planks, sticks and plastic pipes if he could not work. The 19 year old also said that he had seen Raymond in a hut with a pillowcase over his head whilst Koker shocked him with a stun gun...

10 weeks was the period of time that Raymond Buys spent at the camp. He never really left. But at least he did not die at that goddamn disgrace of a camp..
Warning Disturbing Image Below:

RIP to that poor lad. Koker and his employee have pleaded not guilty. The case is still continuing..

Peace
fluff

edit on 29-4-2013 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Disturbing it is indeed...

You would be surprised at how often this type of behaviour is carried out in camps like that!

Alex De Koker deserves prison for life where the other inmates will turn "him" into a "man"!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

Honestly, human beings don't deserve to exist, if this is what we produce.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You were right that picture is disturbing and a real damn shame things like this happen.

I guess my question would be, why has this taken 2 years and still ongoing to bring this poor lad's torturer to justice?

edit on 29/4/2013 by SilentE because: sticky H key

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Don't drop out of school kids, even if you do, get educated some other way... so you don't become like the kid's mother.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

I know. I was absolutely heart broken when I saw this.. It is just pure madness that things like this still go on world wide in the 21st century..! I mean what the hell.. Clearly we will just not learn..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

I found the picture very disturbing. It hurts me to constantly see other human beings in pain and suffering. And at the moment it is all around us.

I have no idea why it has taken so long. I have been trying to find out more information.. But it has been fairly fruitless. I shall keep trying and update the thread..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Where do these Sadistic people who get off on hurting others get their customers from? I can't believe that a parent would put their kid in a place like that.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
reply to post by fluff007

Honestly, human beings don't deserve to exist, if this is what we produce.

Humans deserve to exist as much as anything else in this universe. Humans will do something about this crime.

I'd like to see the camp sued out of existence and the perpetrator receive the maximum sentence for what he has done.

Reckless abuse, willful neglect, kidnapping and manslaughter would be a good place to start.

Life in prison will give him an opportunity to employ his vast array of manly skills and perhaps help him develop new skills of contemplation and regret.

Any lesser sentence would be an additional crime, compounding the first.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

That is another thing that I found disturbing..! What in *bleeps* sake was going through her mind..!

She said she had been allowed to talk to him on the phone, but only on speakerphone. Koker had told his mother he had been harming himself. And when she asked him he had said no it is not me doing it.

She did not believe him till it was too late...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Yes precisely..!

Especially seeing as 2 other teenage boys had been murdered at the camp nearly 4 years prior. She would have known about that yet made him go.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Don't drop out of school kids, even if you do, get educated some other way... so you don't become like the kid's mother.

I'd have to agree. That's the best lesson to take from a thing like this. Education is everything and without it ...Well... We have Mom there.

College or fancy schooling isn't necessary, just a desire to keep learning and the motivation to do it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
How in the HELL does he manage to kill two other kids and that camp is still open?????!!!!!

I don't condone violence. Heck, I hate even raising my voice. But maybe its time the citizens did a little vigilante justice, since it seems the police are unable.

This is sick.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by fluff007
reply to post by SilentE

I found the picture very disturbing. It hurts me to constantly see other human beings in pain and suffering. And at the moment it is all around us.

I have no idea why it has taken so long. I have been trying to find out more information.. But it has been fairly fruitless. I shall keep trying and update the thread..

I hope the update information you post will have the words, life sentence and closed down in it...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I have no idea...

I find it strange especially seeing as South Africa is pretty much the only country in Africa that does not make it illegal to be gay.

Maybe that man was a homophobic. I do not know.. Maybe he disliked anybody who was 'different'. I do not know...

What I do know is that the human race has a bad sickness. And if we are not careful we will not survive for much longer...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

Ditto..!

I have my fingers crossed. Although I have to sign off now. But will update asap.

new topics

top topics

join