It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of Life outside of Planet Earth

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

guy was probably planted to do just that and now there are people promoting him as planned.

"Woo woo! It's never our fault - anytime we look like nutters it's always the fault of alien mind control rays or CIA spies! Woooo!"

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekersRUS
I hope all these people that are going to speak don't come out saying "I do not believe in Aliens. There are no such things as UFO's because everything in the sky is identifiable."

Obviously they won't - they've all been hand-selected and pre-screened because they're part of the woo-woo crowd. Steve-O didn't invite anyone who didn't believe the woo-woo conspiracy. There are hundreds of Ph.D.s with doctorates from prestigious schools who dispute the idea of a government UFO coverup. So who did he invite to the woo-woo event? This guy ...

The event will also hear the testimony of “Dr.” Thomas Vallone. According to his biography on the hearing website, Vallone received his doctorate from Kennedy Western University. Never heard of Kennedy Western? Don’t worry. The unaccredited school was shut-down in 2009 following a Government Accountability Office investigation into diploma mills.

www.parapolitical.com...

edit on 30-4-2013 by MrFantastic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

I'm glad you seem to be at least thinking and not going all nutty on me. I enjoyed reading your post and we do not agree on a few things, but I can respect your views on where you currently stand.

One thing I will say again tho- "there is zero evidence showing this phenomena is aliens from space (another planet)".

The entire connection of this phenomena to "other planets" is highly speculative. And was suggested to us all through media and maybes. Nothing more.

For the record, I believe there is "unidentified happenings". I do not buy into any crowd that begins to tell me what those things are. I mean...heck...time travelers makes a million times more sense than aliens from a distant star. And there is far better chances of it being other things than aliens.

I do not invest in what they are out of hope, common conception or cultural bias. Only data I can see and read. Nothing more.

But like I said...IF they are aliens...its shady what they are doing.

MM

there is evidence all over, it's in your bibles, lol..
cave art, mayan artifacts, native culures, etc.etc.etc...

videos...

testimony...

would you like a spacecraft to land on your front lawn?

would you be able to handle that?

that is why we don't just do that...

it's all about consciousness/vibration..

we have family all over this universe in this and higher dimensions...

you are a multi-dimensional being as well...

this all ties in with life after life..(no such thing as death, except for the body, but your true self is immortal)

just ask yourself about some of this...

remember

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

there is evidence all over, it's in your bibles,

oh honey, I don't think you know what that word - "evidence" - you're using means

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrFantastic1

there is evidence all over, it's in your bibles,

oh honey, I don't think you know what that word - "evidence" - you're using means

honey?

I can be sweet

I do know, I think it is you who doesn't know...

why are you here?

honestly..

i'd rather not argue, lol....but I will defend the truth..

I know the truth

you can say I don't, but I do

lol

you need to be at a certain consciousness level to be able to understand this subject....

I can help you, private message me

may change your life

or you can just keep talking %%^& about this event and what does that accomplish? more status quo...

that is why people are paid to go on the internet and fight for the status quo..

lol

I have news for you..

the status quo is crumbling, faster and faster and any amount of propaganda will not be able to stop it..

thank you God

Thank you,

Thank YOU

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This thread is going nowhere!

Until now it´s focused on personal egos and credibility, butaway from what´s important and that is wrote on its title:

What has been happening on our skies (and on the ground) for decades (and I dare milennia)?
I´m not talking about some lights in the sky that can an aircraft, a star, a reflection, a satellite.
I´m talking about the documented cases, those with radar contacts or footage, seen by credible witnesses or with many witnesses (dozens or even hundreds), those that happened over or near military instalations.

Come on, this is global. It has been happening all over the world (Europe, Africa, Americas, Asia, Down Under) for too long.

Are top military, scientists, ordinary people (but credible) just gone wacko by the hundreds on what concerns with the ufo subject?

We need answers! Those who saw/witnessed something that cannot be explained on rational/scientifical way are desperate for answers.

But I agree with some that say it wont be getting these for free, or this conference or TPTB (namely the US government)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrFantastic1

lol

I love you bro

love, love, love!

I love you

oh bro...

are you a bro?

I think you are a sis

I love you sis...

am I right?

oh just join the love team for the win, you will feel so much better, live longer, feel more at peace and amazing things will happen in your life

let me share a few videos that may awaken you

Alien Species 1 - Humans (turn down the volume)
www.youtube.com...

Ancient Mayan Artifacts Revealed UFO - DISCLOSURE
www.youtube.com...

The Legend of Atlantis [Complete Series]
www.youtube.com...

Ancient UFO Paintings
www.youtube.com...

Compilation of UFO Video Footage and Testimony
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by meaningless333

Until now it´s focused on personal egos and credibility,

Well, that is all this "citizen hearing" is all about, the ego's of the people involved - except for the ex congressmen, they are getting paid $20,000 plus expenses...

We need answers! Those who saw/witnessed something that cannot be explained on rational/scientifical way are desperate for answers.

The only answer that they will accept is aliens....

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by meaningless333

Until now it´s focused on personal egos and credibility, butaway from what´s important and that is wrote on its title:

What has been happening on our skies (and on the ground) for decades (and I dare milennia)?
I´m not talking about some lights in the sky that can an aircraft, a star, a reflection, a satellite.
I´m talking about the documented cases, those with radar contacts or footage, seen by credible witnesses or with many witnesses (dozens or even hundreds), those that happened over or near military instalations.

Come on, this is global. It has been happening all over the world (Europe, Africa, Americas, Asia, Down Under) for too long.

Are top military, scientists, ordinary people (but credible) just gone wacko by the hundreds on what concerns with the ufo subject?

But I agree with some that say it wont be getting these for free, or this conference or TPTB (namely the US government)

Well said meaningless, in other words shut up and just listen folks as the rest of us are wanting to chat about the conference not reading about children fighting tut!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I hope all these people that are going to speak don't come out saying "I do not believe in Aliens. There are no such things as UFO's because everything in the sky is identifiable."

Obviously they won't - they've all been hand-selected and pre-screened because they're part of the woo-woo crowd. Steve-O didn't invite anyone who didn't believe the woo-woo conspiracy. There are hundreds of Ph.D.s with doctorates from prestigious schools who dispute the idea of a government UFO coverup. So who did he invite to the woo-woo event? This guy ...

The event will also hear the testimony of “Dr.” Thomas Vallone. According to his biography on the hearing website, Vallone received his doctorate from Kennedy Western University. Never heard of Kennedy Western? Don’t worry. The unaccredited school was shut-down in 2009 following a Government Accountability Office investigation into diploma mills.

www.parapolitical.com...

The article did not mention his B.S. in Electrical Engineering, B.S. in Physics and M.A. in Physics from SUNY (State University of New York). As to Kennedy-Western, it was a bad deal for the students who were trusting the university, and who apparently did the work for their degrees. That would not be Mr. Valone's fault, though I'm not sure he can legitimately call himself a PhD, but he may not realize that (there is confusion among K-W graduates about this). He would have done better to get a PhD at a more legitimate institution, by far! Kennedy Western University Allumni - Linked In Link to Tod Valone Resume

I honestly don't know who this guy is, other than he's into Free-Energy zero-point field engineering/physics. I'm not defending him or his work, as I am not familiar with his claims.

However, his educational/professional background is better than I expected it to be, based on that article, and on your post. Here is another site with his bio, etc. PESWiki

I'm sure there are many highly degreed individuals who disagree vociferously with the fundamental premise/goal of the entire conference. That UFO information is extremely controversial is obvious - there are bound to be people with very legitimate backgrounds that think the entire topic is pure rubbish.

In academia there are huge cat-fights over reputation, funding, who is "right" and who gets to chair what department, or list their name first on an important paper. It doesn't surprise me at all that something as "out there" and potentially "woo woo" as ufology has the same struggles, egos, verbal duels, mockery and in-fighting as mundane and accepted subjects.

- AB

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Lol, not sure if you're serious...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeoneWatching

I'd really, really like to know what you and Mr Fantastic think about the Nuclear Weapons Tampering that happened in 1967, 1974 and 1975. Is it all a hoax?

yep - totally debunked after Robert Hastings had his woo-woo alien missiles event to promote his DVD

here:

www.realityuncovered.net...

This was part of an 8-article debunking where it was shown Robert Hastings disinvited the majority of service members at those ICBM silos who disputed the testimony of the mere 2 he found to claim they saw lights in the sky ... and it gets a lot worse and more corrupt from there. It will take you about 3 hours to read all the articles that RU produced, so most of the woo-woo crowd will never see them because they only read headlines and short paragraphs.

Did you read it, though?

" The report that we had lost ten missiles is accurate. It was not uncommon to lose one missile or even two to no-go status, it was unheard of to lose all ten."

"Eric: The voice reporting system did report a guidance and control system malfunction."

"Eric: I don’t know if anyone eventually determined the cause. "

He does dispute the UFO claim, which is interesting, I did not know it had been disputed.

EDIT: I've come back to see Salas' testimony and he actually produced a recording from a conversation with Walter Figel where he clearly states UFOs were seen.

Plus, it does not address the new testimony from David Schindele from another event.
edit on 30-4-2013 by SomeoneWatching because: rewatching the panel

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

This right here folks.

A fake "Doctor" is lauded as a respected presenter! Look - I don't know what is going on, though I suspect Valle was right, but people claiming to be "Doctors" based on a degree from a diploma mill is shady as hell. I have a doctorate, press credentials, and ordination (I can perform marriages!) from the Universal Life Church, issued in 1999. That doesn't make any of it "real" and I would be mortified to claim it was.

Where is the shame?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s

This right here folks.

A fake "Doctor" is lauded as a respected presenter! Look - I don't know what is going on, though I suspect Valle was right, but people claiming to be "Doctors" based on a degree from a diploma mill is shady as hell. I have a doctorate, press credentials, and ordination (I can perform marriages!) from the Universal Life Church, issued in 1999. That doesn't make any of it "real" and I would be mortified to claim it was.

Where is the shame?

Remember "Dr." Phil Imbrogno? The UFO nutters were screaming at us for 15 years that this guy is a MIT Ph.D. that the MSM have blocked out, only the Alt-Media are willing to look at. This guy was a leading voice in ufology - a regular guest on C2CAM, lecturer on the speaker circuit, giving evidence he'd received through "research" and writing bestselling books.

Finally the MSM took a look at him - uncovered that he had lied and made-up his Ph.D. from MIT! Imbrogno dramatically apologizes and announces he's "leaving" ufology.

Trust me, woo-woo UFO nutters - you DON'T want the MSM to look at the UFO question, despite your pleas. It would cause your world to come crumbling down. It's best, for the little sanity you have left, if this stays on the fringes of society. Every time the MSM look at UFOs it causes entire careers of ufologists to be destroyed as their fake credentials, fake military titles, fake backgrounds get exposed ... (Imbrogno isn't the only one, I could list other examples all day)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard

www.parapolitical.com...

The article did not mention his B.S. in Electrical Engineering, B.S. in Physics and M.A. in Physics from SUNY (State University of New York). As to Kennedy-Western,

You've seen his transcripts from SUNY then and can confirm that, or you're just going by what he posted on his own website and assuming "well, he must be telling the truth - people don't lie about that stuff"?

Here's the thing - you CAN'T effectively make-up a doctorate ... it's too easy to discredit through a LexisNexis search ... your thesis will be on file somewhere. You CAN claim to have a BS/MA, however, that people -usually- can't definitively discredit without a signed authorization to pull your academic records.

That's why fakers usually buy Ph.D.s from diploma mills but just make-up BS/MAs from real schools. Trust me, I do background checks for corporate HR departments on their senior-level hires for a living. This is a very typical pattern, I've seen it a thousand times.

Did this guy make-up his MA? I don't know. All I know is that 99% of people who are bright enough to get a MA in a science-related field would not buy a Ph.D. from a diploma mill. If I were backgrounding this guy, that would be a VERY MAJOR red flag.
edit on 1-5-2013 by MrFantastic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

lol

wow...

you just go on and on...

take a gander at your posts...

lol

your name should be Mr.Speculation

are you single handedly going to stop the truth from being known?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

going to stop the truth from being known?

The truth is known.... Greer is a hoaxer, this hearing is just a money making venture, a lot of people in the UFO/alien business make up credentials - look at Bob Lazar, claimed a degree from Caltech and MIT but never earned one from either place....

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Did they prove aliens yet!?

Did this monumental disclosure change the world yet?

I'm vibrating a lil higher than normal today and my crystals all feel a lil "enlightened" at the moment.

Did they finally show new evidence that can be taken seriously?

Hold on, let me channel mission command of the Federation of Light.

MM

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

lol

wow...

you just go on and on...

take a gander at your posts...

lol

your name should be Mr.Speculation

I guess you don't see the overt irony, there!

are you single handedly going to stop the truth from being known?

Your interpretation of the truth is what rational people recognise as lies. The only difference this CONference will make is that thousands of people will be $4 poorer and the organisers will be several thousand bucks richer.

Oh, and no one will be any the wiser but some will be gullible enough to imagine they've learned something and sign up to the next big "Disclosure Con" which will happen when these guys need more money.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join