It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Are (Or Were?) Hired To Be An ACTOR For Government Bomb Test POST IT HERE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If You Are (Or Were?) Hired To Be An ACTOR For Government Bomb Test POST IT HERE

Then ATS and the USA may know WHERE or WHICH city the next "false flag" will occur.. We all know (IMHO) the our friendly government means only our good by having "bomb tests" in the general public.. (is this sarcasism?)

There have been many "tests" and I feel (IMHO) that there are "actors" all over the USA that are PAID and SWORN to secrecy?????? Am I right? Someone out there let ATS know what you know....

The whole world is watching.. lets shine some LIGHT on the powers that WERE.. LOL!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Nobody wants to go swimming with the fishes or have an extended visit with Jimmy Hoffa.

There is no way anyone will admit to doing anything like that on a public forum. If they do, their pants need to be checked for fire.
edit on 4/29/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Something tells me you're going to be waiting a long time.......

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
you do know that people that post on ATS are not always truthful, or for that matter truthful in their ordinary lives, but especially on a conspiracy site. if someone did came on and said they were part of some test, it would be impossible to tell if they were truthful, and/or for what reason would they be making claims to that affect.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I know one person who would love to talk about all his incredible dealings with the government
and little dirty secrets him and his wife (her name escapes me at the moment) ... OH Bernard Schnizzel

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
you do know that people that post on ATS are not always truthful, or for that matter truthful in their ordinary lives, but especially on a conspiracy site. if someone did came on and said they were part of some test, it would be impossible to tell if they were truthful, and/or for what reason would they be making claims to that affect.

TRUTHFUL? People actually LIE... But IF they would post the truth.. This could bring to the public all the FAKE claims and FALSE flags that the government is doing to the Americans on our own soil.. There is a WAR out there..(its covered up) by MSM and I mean not just in foreign countries.. Yes (IMHO) I think our own government is behind harming Americans here in USA.. Look at the false flags over the years.....

I for one WOKE UP a while back.... and others are too! Does anyone really believe the crap that is posted about our economy? unemployment? why we INVADE other countries? I dont believe a WORD

Where is there a confidential site where people can tell the truth??? .. Will someone with a VPN (private network) allow others to POST the truth?????

Obama is "joking" about being a Muslim and smoking pot, Michelle (LOL) is on TV talk shows and is supposed to be a "fashion plate" for us all to admire... (GAG) In all the years of being an American.. Do these creeps fit the profile of leaders of our country???? think about it!!!!

Lets shed some LIGHT on the corrupt government..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
i thought i'd seriously seen it all on ATS, now that ive finished cleaning the coughed up remnants of my pepsi from my monitor i'll continue.
This would be social suicide for someone to do this, i mean the shills and trolls are patrolling ATS like sharks in a harbour now just like on youtube, if a person were to come forward and offer a story they would get brutalized, i mean in a 18th century fashion, like being in stocks and given a public whipping with a cat o'nine tails and then get salt rubbed into the wounds by the mods dismissing their thread or canning it.
wont, never,cant absolutely not ever, never ever, never ever ever.
ATS was the place for this around 5 plus years ago.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This acting thing is a very weird spin on tragedy. Did the thought "They hired a troupe of actors!" start with Sandy Hook or did it show up earlier? Does anyone really believe this, I mean way down where your belief thing lives? People died in brutal attacks, and to lay the whole thing off on "actors" belittles both their lives and the atrocities committed. As far as I can tell not one piece of evidence has risen to the top to even began to hint that this theory may be true. Threads about "tragedy actors" should, imnho, be placed in the skunk works and/or short stories forum.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
This acting thing is a very weird spin on tragedy. Did the thought "They hired a troupe of actors!" start with Sandy Hook or did it show up earlier? Does anyone really believe this, I mean way down where your belief thing lives? People died in brutal attacks, and to lay the whole thing off on "actors" belittles both their lives and the atrocities committed. As far as I can tell not one piece of evidence has risen to the top to even began to hint that this theory may be true. Threads about "tragedy actors" should, imnho, be placed in the skunk works and/or short stories forum.

I don't much buy into the hired actors thing either. At least not where the victims (and I mean the dead) are concerned. There could be actors anywhere else though IMO. I don't think whoever is behind these types of things bats an eyelash at killing and maiming real folks. Loose lips sink ships and that line of thinking comes into play as well. The more people know about something, the more likely they are to talk.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Something tells me you're going to be waiting a long time.......

A long time ago? I remember when.....

Sigh... Yes Americans! don't you remember when? you could have "sit ins" to protest something? Now SWAT teams PEPPER SPRAY PROTESTERS IN THE FACE and arrest them for nothing!

Sigh Yes a long time ago in America... You could get a paper traffic ticket .. today.. cops tazer you!

Sigh Yes a long time ago in America.. cops did not throw down drugs or weapons and theaten citizens with arrest!

Sigh, Yes a long time ago in America.. you could keep a gun for your families protection.. Now? You are a terrorist for just thinking about personal protection!

Sigh, Yes a long time ago in America.. children could play "cops and robbers" but today are being expelled from school for "just being children or playing for fun ( 4 year olds with bubble guns) ON THE PLAYGROUND!

Sigh Yes a long time ago in America.... You could sit at home and watch TV with your family.. Now SWAT kicks in the door storms your house and KILLS innoncent people... (cops get a slap on the wrist and 60 days suspension WITH PAY!)

Sigh Yes a long time ago in America.. you could go to the airports to welcome your loved ones or see them off on the planes.. Now? You are physically "detained" at the airports by TSA and need to have your JUNK felt.. ( or diapers and medical devices taken off of the babies or elderly)

Sigh Yes a long time ago in America you could take TOOTH PASTE OR SHAMPOO on the airplaines... but now thats to dangerous! according to your government

Sigh, Yes a long time ago in America Don't you REMEMBER when you could speak your opinion without "offending someone"

AMERICA AREN'T YOU SICK OF YOUR LIBERTIES BEING TAKEN AWAY? YET? WHEN IS ENOUGH? WAKE UP?

And for all of you "disinformation agents" don't "wuss out" on this email talking about "Americans need protection"
For all you ATS'rs SPEAK UP We all know "they" are watching, reading, viewing us... anyway....

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I agree with you guys.

However, that news networks may have people on hand to step up and give some "eyewitness" account wouldn't surprise me, although I haven't seen evidence of this yet. I'm currently reading(3rd time) a book by Jack Laurence who was a CBS combat reporter during the Vietnam war, The book is called 'The Cat From Hue'. Laurence describes the intense rivalry between the major networks to get "bang bang" footage and reports from combat zones. This competition got a lot of reporters killed during the course of the war. He also tells how some reporters were either too lazy or too scared to go out in the field to where the fighting was occurring, and that near a hotel in Saigon, where a lot of the press stayed, there was a little park where some reporters would stand in front of some jungle-like bushes and do their 'stand-ups' for the camera, then combine those with actual combat footage, shot by somebody else of course, into their reports, thus giving the editors and viewers back in the states the impression that they(the reporters) were actually there where the action was. This was viewed as cowardly by most of the people involved in reporting that war but it was just a thing that some guys did.

It's a bit off topic but, I'm just making the point that even back in the 60's, people involved in reporting the news were, for their own personal reasons, being deceitful. And that nowadays the idea that networks may use tactics to make a story more dramatic or interesting wouldn't surprise me at all. What does the government have to do with it? Personally, I'd say nothing.

edit on 29-4-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

There is some compelling videos about actors being interviewed on 9/11. I know touchy subject. Howver I have viewed a few of them and they are quite compelling. One even shows actors being interviewed at different times and giving different accounts of where they were when the event happened. The strangest part is they look worse and more for wear and dirtier as the day goes on. Just like everything their is a ton of crap videos on the subject but through looking at quite a few of them I have found ones that make for a compelling if not convincing case. I will look for them later on my home pc and link to them if you are interested.

That is all

Trowa
edit on 29/4/13 by TrowaBarton because: To edit text

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

For all we know you're a "disinformation agent" trying to smoke out informers.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I was one of the actors. Almost every major event you have ever witnessed in the last few decades was completely fake and scripted actually. Don't believe me? Here are some photos of me at the Boston marathon.

Before

After

I have also participated in a few other events. I hope to get more acting jobs soon. My portfolio isn't very big yet and I need the money to pay off my student loans. Here are the other ones I have acted in so far:

9/11

Vietnam

Sandy Hook

/end sarcasm

Just because something may be a false flag doesn't automatically imply that EVERY single person involved was an actor. I'm not denying that anything was a false flag. I just hate this 'actor' theory. Do you honestly think it would be possible to hire that many people to act out a tragedy and keep every single one of them quiet? Not likely.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I have to honestly for compassion's sake believe that these tragedies really happened but I will say that I definitely believe the MSM and Government has people set up and ready to go at a moments notice to spew what ever points the talking heads want us to hear and nothing else. Why else would there be only a few families of victims that are continually in the lime light over it, but if our Government wants to keep someones previous life from coming forward they can do it just look at the witness relocation program. I really hope for everyone's sake that I am wrong and our Government would not be guilty of manipulating us but to tell the truth I am not sure anymore.

I think something that needs to be considered on here is that if the Government in this country has lost so much trust from so many people how can they truly represent the people. By calling people names and ridiculing them for being conspiracy theorist what will happen when a large number of people start to question and want accountability if free thinking open minded people ever become the majority in this nation I see a huge struggle for power because those who have power don't tend to give it up that easily.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Those before and after pics were great. lol. I like how you made the chop obvious.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

It's been a while since something on ATS has made me laugh out loud!

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
reply to post by Aleister

There is some compelling videos about actors being interviewed on 9/11. I know touchy subject. Howver I have viewed a few of them and they are quite compelling. One even shows actors being interviewed at different times and giving different accounts of where they were when the event happened. The strangest part is they look worse and more for wear and dirtier as the day goes on. Just like everything their is a ton of crap videos on the subject but through looking at quite a few of them I have found ones that make for a compelling if not convincing case. I will look for them later on my home pc and link to them if you are interested.

That is all

Trowa
edit on 29/4/13 by TrowaBarton because: To edit text

Thanks. I've seen some of them, none that I've found convincing. The poor dad at Sandy Hook where lots of this started, the guy who was smiling and laughing, was lucky to get his mind a few seconds away from the tragedy, and then when reminded of it again he went back into the grief. Grief plays you like a violin. It competes with your normal everyday personality and both of them "win out" at specific moments. I haven't seen any 9/11 "actor" vids, so if you have one of those it may be interesting (although only as a curiosity and not as proof of anything in the real world, unless it's 100 percent backed up with evidence).

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by Xaphan

Those before and after pics were great. lol. I like how you made the chop obvious.

Thanks lol. Sarcasm is always funnier when it's blatant I find.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join