It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Are (Or Were?) Hired To Be An ACTOR For Government Bomb Test POST IT HERE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Sox hit wrong button Xaphan ...........this isn't a direct reply to yourself

Nope never been an actor
But
I do hire amputee actors as training aids for IED/combat first aid/IDF training ( and a few more things )
We have two companies contracted to us to supply the actors
Some are civilian that were born deformed
Some are civilians that had amputations later in life
And some are ex forces with injuries/amputations through their service

ALL must pass and sign security vetting

Chances are if actors were used in any false flag op they will be ex forces, more specifically ex special forces ( plenty of them out there returning with blast injuries )
We still keep a few guys on the books that had major amputations from events on ops, rather that packing em up and sending them off some are kept on specifically for trauma training and as advisors - means we keep experienced troopers that can aid in training but also give accurate feedback

edit on 29-4-2013 by Neocrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Obviously there can't be very many of them if they keep getting recognized from past acting jobs! Also, those darn government actors keep taking side jobs doing commercials and walk on television roles! All of them appear to be a part of the actors guild and have webpages!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
you do know that people that post on ATS are not always truthful,.....

That includes an O.P. set up to snare the ones that got away, yes?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
This acting thing is a very weird spin on tragedy. Did the thought "They hired a troupe of actors!" start with Sandy Hook or did it show up earlier? Does anyone really believe this, I mean way down where your belief thing lives? People died in brutal attacks, and to lay the whole thing off on "actors" belittles both their lives and the atrocities committed. As far as I can tell not one piece of evidence has risen to the top to even began to hint that this theory may be true. Threads about "tragedy actors" should, imnho, be placed in the skunk works and/or short stories forum.

I absolutely agree with you. I saw (and even had a couple of friends, no less) claim that the December mall shooting was a false flag event. Unfortunately for them (and for my friend), I had a friend who was working at Macy's there that day and witnessed the people getting shot. I ripped these two "false flag-crisis actor" friends a new a-hole for minimizing his trauma. I chose to talk privately with my two friends after being called a disinfo shill elsewhere when I countered the whole "false flag" thing on another site. I've honestly tried to fathom what it is that so desperately motivates those to claim that these things are not real and the only thing I can think of is that they cannot imagine that a human being could do such acts without it being the government behind it. The sad probability of it all is that there are individuals out there that are most certainly losing their minds and probably due to economic pressures, perceived impotence against sociopolitical issues, and more. We're in a perfect storm. I don't know how many people I saw actually wishing that the world end last year. Wonder how many of them got chafed because it didn't end as they had hoped. A friend of mine came over this weekend after stopping at the mall and reported that they had seen a guy with a board absolutely lose it in the mall. He was beating the crap out of an atm machine with the board and kicking it while screaming in a total rage. People going nuts and acting severely abnormal is reality and the irony is that stories like the guy going nuts in the middle of a mall aren't even being reported.

We had a second shooting at the same mall locally where a guy unloaded his gun in one of the parking garages and a woman was hit by one of the bullets. That went unreported, too, believe it or not (I have zero links to back up the claim and fully admit that). Guarantee that the mall in question is pushing to keep these incidents out of the news so that it doesn't further hamper sales revenues and the local media are a. not biting the hand that feeds them with advertising revenues and b. doesn't want to feed into copycats. It's messed up but hey, I'm the one not seeing "reality" that this stuff is all staged.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Sigh, how I do agree.

The way I see it, Constitutional America is now in the past. We live in New America. New laws that are passed without public input. New rules that are meant to keep us safe that also help keep us caged. New views on the most mundane things that some now say are a danger. New voices saying you cannot live as you once did as you are the new threat.

To the New Regime, the Constitution is nothing more than a 200 year old document that has lost it's value.

Welcome to New America.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
They originally cast me as the older brother, but then I rejected them, no kidding. I don't wanna get involved in this shyt.

It's a joke people, get over it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Dude that was awesome!!!

Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLAYERONE01
i thought i'd seriously seen it all on ATS, now that ive finished cleaning the coughed up remnants of my pepsi from my monitor i'll continue.
This would be social suicide for someone to do this, i mean the shills and trolls are patrolling ATS like sharks in a harbour now just like on youtube, if a person were to come forward and offer a story they would get brutalized, i mean in a 18th century fashion, like being in stocks and given a public whipping with a cat o'nine tails and then get salt rubbed into the wounds by the mods dismissing their thread or canning it.
wont, never,cant absolutely not ever, never ever, never ever ever.
ATS was the place for this around 5 plus years ago.

Ya even this this forum would hoax it or 404 it faster then you and say BINGO
3now for me and it been down hill since

edit on 30-4-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join