It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm back!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hello ATS! I am back after 2-3 years of being off ATS due to some certain reasons. I am back after a few years because I would still read the threads and stayed in touch with my conspiracy side...Let's just say I am ready to follow the T&C's and enjoy being back in the community without making enemies on the site. Some of the bologna that still gets shared on this site cracks me up sometimes, and I would love to have that back in my life.

Stay good my friends!
edit on 28-4-2013 by iPutAtlantaOnMyBack because: on a need to know basis

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I just made you my Rival!!!! Hazzah!

Welcome back!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thread closed. Banned.

Only joking...... welcome back.
edit on 28-4-2013 by manmental because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well, Hello Back, I'm Rabbit. Good to meet ya!

Seriously, there's always room for one more ..even returning after a long sojourn! Welcome back to the site that never sleeps.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thanks y'alllllll

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Welcome back!!!

I am daaskapital...used to have a lot of enemies here, but we're all cool now
Just goes to show that if you do make enemies, you can heal the tensions between each other.

Hope you enjoy it here again!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hopefully it works out this time, and it was brave of you to even admit that you are coming back after a ban and will try to get along. I say.......break out the fatted calf (so we can serve lentils and rice off its back as it gently eats the tall grass).

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
Hopefully it works out this time, and it was brave of you to even admit that you are coming back after a ban and will try to get along. I say.......break out the fatted calf (so we can serve lentils and rice off its back as it gently eats the tall grass).

It will most certainly work out this time, believe me...I took ATS for granted back then...I enjoy it too much now to even risk punishment
Cheers to a new leaf

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by iPutAtlantaOnMyBack

you may want to ease off on the reform thing.
I had lost interest in ATS, not finding anything that piqued my interest for about 6 months or so, just grown bored with it..
Always holding back on letting someone have it or posting my true thoughts on a subject. Then one day I just let it out and blasted someone.
Since then I type what I feel no holds barred, no fear of T&C, post removal, or insulting responses.

Very liberating.

So my advice to you is loosen up speak/type freely and express your self!

start with me if you like.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Been there, Done that too..............

Welcome back!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Welcome back!

top topics

join