It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Theocrats: The New Apostolic Reformation and The Seven Mountain Domionists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

But...but....
they do it anyway, inside their institutions...

As far as I know, there aren't police or other LEOs shutting down churches whose preachers want Rick Perry or Mitt Romney in office, are there?

Well, pastors are certainly entitled to tell their people who they support and why. Churches can’t make monetary donations with 501c money but individual church members are free to support and endorse a candidate. Anything less would infringe on the freedom of speech of these individuals.

I think it’s healthy to discuss the merits of candidates…even with fellow church members. I don’t think it’s healthy to allow wealthy 501c’s to contribute tax free profits.

I hope for the day when a person's religion has NOTHING to do with their campaign platform.

It was pretty awful last year.

Knowing a candidate’s religious beliefs (or lack thereof) is important in understanding the type of response we might expect from that person on different issues. I think it’s important to know as much as possible about a person seeking to represent me. Wouldn’t you be pissed if you voted for Perry, he won, then you found out his ties to this organization you wrote about??

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yep, I sure would.

I get your point. I think the best way to handle 'campaign donations' is to eliminate them altogether. I also would like to see NO LOBBYING, and only a 6-week campaign window, with, say 24 total hours of free on-air political ads focusing on the candidate's platform, and less if not NO "bashing" of other politicians.

Vote for Pedro!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by spy66

Don't you see the difference yet between the charm of the 7 mountain movement and the present one?

I've already stated that I see how they are working at the same thing - control of the masses - in different ways.

EDIT: Are you located in the USA, spy66?
edit on 29-4-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

No i am not located in the US. I am from Norway and live in Norway at present time.

But i used to live in Canada for about 25 years ago. I guess you are asking because of my crapy gramer and spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveThruLove

What if, in fact, these people who promote Christianity are actually promoting Satan!!??

I mean I believe the bible was a story twisted into the "fact" that Jesus was a son of God, divine and far above any reach of a worthless human. I really believe that Jesus was an enlightened HUMAN. Therefore in my opinion Christianity and the Bible is either knowingly or unknowingly promoting SATAN. Therefore contributing to the NWO and it's Satanic reign.
Just a thought.

Maybe it is…

I don’t have all the answers and I’m quite skeptical myself about organized religions. I believe in God and I have faith but I’ve found serious faults with every form or religion I’ve ever practiced and I currently do not attend church because of this. They all seem to be more focused on money than anything else, which is why I refuse to attend.

Funny but true story – I was raised Catholic and I recently tried to have my children baptized. I asked my dad to set something up with the priest at his church. The priest refused to baptize my children because my wife and I aren’t practicing Catholics. The Baptist church my in-laws attend basically told us we need to become dues-paying members of the church or stop attending.

I wish I had all the answers. One day something might happen that proves one of us completely right, and at that point we will all know the truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yep, I sure would.

I get your point. I think the best way to handle 'campaign donations' is to eliminate them altogether. I also would like to see NO LOBBYING, and only a 6-week campaign window, with, say 24 total hours of free on-air political ads focusing on the candidate's platform, and less if not NO "bashing" of other politicians.

THERE YOU GO - GET THE MONEY OUT OF POLITICS!!

Until we do we’ll keep getting the BullSpit we’ve got now.

F*** special interest groups!!!!

edit on 29-4-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveThruLove
reply to post by seabag

What if, in fact, these people who promote Christianity are actually promoting Satan!!?? I mean I believe the bible was a story twisted into the "fact" that Jesus was a son of God, divine and far above any reach of a worthless human. I really believe that Jesus was an enlightened HUMAN. Therefore in my opinion Christianity and the Bible is either knowingly or unknowingly promoting SATAN. Therefore contributing to the NWO and it's Satanic reign.
Just a thought.

There is actually a bit of histroy explained in the dreams and visions of Daniel, that will give you an idea of what religion that is being fronted by the political powers. The largest religious and political figure today is the Vatican city state, the papal see, The Vicar Of Christ, The Pope.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Do you think we can be absolutely free if we don't have a political government?

Have you been educated to front a better solution, ever?
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Perhaps the Pentagon will give all of them the "religion-turned-off" gene/flu vaccine they have developed. (Featured today in another post.)

All kidding aside, there is one point to consider;

The message that the originator of Christianity, Jesus, was NOT one of ramming dogma down one's neighbor's throat. He spoke and then often said, "Let those who have ears, hear." That was the extent of any strong-arming.

To say that right-wing Christianity is incompatible with the NWO is incorrect. Do a few searches. You will quickly see that there has been a concerted effort, most notably in the form of money and hand-picking who gets on network television, to derail the original message. Where do you think "prosperity faith" came from? It is a great way to set up and then disappoint the masses. I.e.: I prayed for a better life/new car/great job/husband, like all the people giving testimony on the tube, but God didn't deliver. Either he doesn't care about me or He doesn't exist. Why bother?"

Mission accomplished. Faith killed, right along with the big picture. Plus, as an added bonus, those chucklehead t.v. morons make faith look like a clown convention. They are to Christianity what Steve Colbert is to conservatism. They exist to mock.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Seems to me the seven mountains pretty much describe the Islamist objectives, yet i do not see them mentioned as opponents of the dominionists..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Do you think we can be absolutely free if we don't have a political government?

Have you been educated to front a better solution, ever?

Will you frame your question better?

I’m not sure I understand what you’re getting at.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I would agree that it isn't fiction. I'll check into your links though, thanks for providing the sources and stuff. Religion isn't that easy to get rid of. More than one scientist have likened it to a virus or parasite. The thing is, it is kind of like a parasite that has a symbiotic relationship (that means the parasite and the humans benefit)

Because while it limits people from reaching their full potential, it also smooths over social interactions and with everyone thinking the same, the group moves "forward" easier...

But religion is dangerous because it totally lies to people. About a lot, especially ethics. And that messes with their thinking, because they are forced to believe something that doesn't make sense because it is fake.
edit on 29-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have been waiting for the pendulum to swing to the extreme right.

Gonna make the dark ages look like the age of enlightenment....

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I guess you are asking because of my crapy gramer and spelling

No.
I'm asking because I want to know how you came to your conclusions about the USA.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I would agree that it isn't fiction. I'll check into your links though, thanks for providing the sources and stuff. Religion isn't that easy to get rid of. More than one scientist have likened it to a virus or parasite. The thing is, it is kind of like a parasite that has a symbiotic relationship (that means the parasite and the humans benefit)

Yes.
Here is a link to the ideas about religious indoctrination as a virus. Very clearly explained. I just finished reading it today....and it was worth every penny of the $16 dollars I spent, and the 16 hours it took to read it.

www.thegodvirus.net...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Like studythem says, it's mass psychology using known and perfected techniques of group dynamics and ritual/routine.

I think it's quite possible that ALL of these 'masters' - from the Lucis Trust to the CFR to the Vatican and the NAR - are working together, with each reaching out to a certain segment of the population.

Interesting. It's the freethinkers that are their biggest threat - the freethinkers will resist it, and must be kept at bay. While these powerful manipulators do their thing, though, the freethinkers will never buy in to the program, thus becoming the enemy.

Also, as studythem pointed out, the "human shield" thing is frightening. No one would "want" to kill a kind and humble religious leader, but how many people would like to get rid of the WBC?

If one thinks about the "walls" built to keep the Westboro Baptist Church from picketing at funerals - enormous walls of motorcyclists revving their engines to drown them out and keep them away from the mourners - we see how it can work.

I don't doubt that there will continue to be riots, civil wars, bombings etc. as this all plays out. And I feel very worried and sad about that -

I see the populace being torn apart by these opposing "factions" - when what is really happening is the leaders are creating constant chaos, thereby keeping everyone so exhausted and war-weary and on edge that they will accept ANYTHING just to have some peace and order again.

THAT is what I see going on. And I don't see any way to disengage from speaking against it without becoming complicit.

exactly, but let me add something to this, this is a long term plan...its a sort of investment of sorts...they see now it is hard to sway the public so they mimic the phenomenon of social movements...

why? they want to get the ball rolling ahead of time, way ahead of time to capture this segment of society they are targeting...this is why every region has their pet extremist groups, which are all funded by the bilderbergs and others, so they can get the population used to them...

how far ahead? ever read the book by Joel Skausen? strategic relocation? its no mistake that these groups are springing up in strategic locations either...and that many of the right wing fundamentalist ones are springing up in these "safe zones", because fundamentalists already occupy most of the areas surrounding the safe zones...

watch the video of Joel Skausens "strategic relocation" on info-wars

now im not a huge fan of Alex Jones, some days i think he is literally smoking crack or snorting coc aine, but then he could be bipolar and im just making a snap judgment... but Joel is very insightful...hes very qualified to say what he says, and he projects that in the next 10 to 20 years, all the events that are happening right now, from the Boston bombing, to Syria, to the Iran nuclear crisis are a trap to drive the US into bullying other nations again, so Russia and China have the moral high ground to stop the US government...so the US gets embroiled in a nuclear exchange with Russia and China...so the US is the nation that bears the brunt of the strike...see we have to go down for the NWO to be a reality...

and guess who is setting up to be the leadership when the survivors poke their heads out to try and rebuild? these groups like the new black panthers (if any urban people even have substantial survivors) la raza, the extreme fundamentalist evangelicals, hebrew nation, neo nazis, and many more...they either want us to wipe each other out at that point, or they plan to hand us over to the forces that come here to give us "humanitarian aid" so we can never see the horror of a nation like the US rising again to bully the world...that is their endgame for the NWO to be finally established...not gradual collapse, but complete destruction...

this analysis of Joel's i think is a very plausible prediction...and so we have to work hard to expose the truth...to stand up for the sovereignty of nations right now that the NWO is trying to destroy...to expose the funding for these evil groups, and most of all prepare for the event that we are not successful and have to survive so someone who knows what is going on can be around to challenge it...

this is why they are trying to push so hard to disarm the public, because "humanitarian aid" would not be as successful if we were able to resist it when our military is wiped out...its all strategic planning

its why we have plants blowing up, oil refineries being damaged, and other pieces of infrastructure being chipped away at...these are scorched earth practices designed to place us at a disadvantage before we even realize what hits us, before we are even in a place to defend ourselves... so we dont have vital logistics and strategic points to rely on should we need to take them over for ourselves...
edit on 29-4-2013 by studythem1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I've recently learned that many of the Pentecostal and Evangelical preachers DID get limited theological education.
It's been shown that atheists and agnostics and others have MORE KNOWLEDGE of the Bible than many of the preachers who are on stage in these mega-churches.

They work by using standard formulas of "entrancement" - could be also called "enchantment" or "bewitching", actually - using music of various styles, atmosphere, and buildings that are quickly constructed and easily left behind when their congregations get too big. They want the house packed - much more effective than a few people scattered among the seats - they preach sermons that teach both GUILT and HOPE, alternately.....
get the people hypnotized using the same techniques as any Illusionist would do -
they prey on people who want to feel good about themselves by giving money, while at the same time they reinforce the guilt and shame that those people harbor - and constantly remind them of it.

It's a scam - can be deconstructed and analyzed - the really talented ones tweak and orchestrate and choreograph the whole thing masterfully - and the people don't see it for what it is. They don't want to. If or when they finally do, they leave.

That is very true. They do rely on the "trance state" and much of the service is designed to get people into it.

Having spent time in a pentacostal church I found this bit if the article I linked especially true..

The claim for the restoration of the offices of prophet and apostle is significant. The office of pastor and teacher is based upon the careful study of the Bible. There is a certain amount of equality and accountability with the Bible teacher. If one disagrees with the teacher, both sides can study together what the Bible passage says. But how does one respond to: “The Lord told me to do this” or “Thus says the Lord….”? Unless one can claim a similar direct link to the Holy Spirit, how can one challenge this? One runs the risk of defying the direct will of God or worse yet submitting to spiritual deception. The risk in the restoration of the governing ministries is that church authority affects doctrine, worship, and ultimately our relationship with God.

When the clergy takes the stance that they are in direct, one-on-one, communication with God and a congregation believes it - then the door is open to all manner of hijinks by the clergy.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

When the clergy takes the stance that they are in direct, one-on-one, communication with God and a congregation believes it - then the door is open to all manner of hijinks by the clergy.

Yes. Thanks for your continued participation.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

THANKS, seabag, for adding that vid to the thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalHealer

They are to Christianity what Steve Colbert is to conservatism.

I starred your post.....
but,
I think Stephen Colbert has a lot of credibility. And also Jon Stewart.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you... Brain-tired.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Pity this movement with its impost have not read the Urantia book with its mounting evidence, especially the evidence from the beginning, 1st Eden where the end of BS in religion comes from.

Can they really demonstrate anything from the beginning? NO

What can they demonstrate really? speak

I wonder what there views are on the editing of the Jewish boooks and history when the Hebrews were in captivity in Babylon eh!

The books where changed but they run from that truth as I was taught in 2 bible colleges.

What do they really know about the Seventh mountain? Nothing, I know all about the Seventh mountain from the beginning where the tree of life once stood being placed in the beginning.

They do not represent the Seven mountain, they can even demonstrate the truth using all things.
edit on 29-4-2013 by sevens8 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join