It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities say landing gear may have been planted: Lowered in on rope!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There is another possibility here guys.
Someone picked it up deciding to keep it thinking it would be a valuable souvenir, then found out that it was a felony and ditched it there to dispose of it. Did they say how large this part is, and what it weighs?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Politely, ...Maybe it was just one of those bizarre flukes ? Right angle, trajectory, etc;

They do happen, apparently against all odds..

I would find it even more incredible if it had been placed there deliberately, and no one saw what was going on.

..Or why they would go to such trouble ?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
What happens when you kick a football or rock?

It doesn't come straight down, it comes down on a angle.

it wouldn't just get to that building then think ahh I am going to stop coming down on a angle here and fall though this crack perfectly with out touching the sides.

edit on 28-4-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
People are missing the obvious theory which may be the quickest. It was put there, by the same group that was taking the pictures. For the press to take pictures and make it space filler for their newspapers. Get the black helicopter crowd buzzing again. Have you never heard of planted evidence in archaeological digs for the discoverer to get more fame and fortune? This is a similar scenario.

It was a landing gear, with a rope, in the Islamic community center. Sounds like a good game of Clue/Cluedo.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

Yup it was obviously planted no way that thing wouldn't of scraped the wall coming down.

They need to finger print it incase it was moved there. but I highly doubt someone could lug it that far.

i
edit on 28-4-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

So whoever found it was planning on keeping it, but after finding out that its illegal, instead of handing it in, he decided to throw it down an alley? Maybe, but why attach a rope to it?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

this is an incredible find OP
S+F
I will be definately following this.

Shaade

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Wait... So, it may have been lowered by a rope, but, it had to come in at a RIGHT angle? As in, sideways, or perpendicular to the wall.of the buildings? I thought lowering something means you are in control of the up and Down movement... So, how do you get it stuck in at a right angle? Swing it back and forth maybe?

I'm not discounting the idea that it may have been planted. I have not seen photos of where it was found, but I'm just saying we may need to look further into how it may have been planted and how the rope could have been used if it was indeed lowered by rope..
edit on 4/28/2013 by 3n19m470 because: ah, i see now i may have misunderstood the use of the phrase "right angle". it appears that what was meant was "correct angle" and not a "90 degree" angle. sorry for any confusion, inconvenience or irritation i may have caused.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I don't know if it has been posed yet but does anyone know if the mosque they found it behind is known for being particularly militant because i was looking on Google earth and they alley is on the building's east side. Could it be possible that the landing gear was placed there by the members of the mosque as a relic?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith

Politely, ...Maybe it was just one of those bizarre flukes ? Right angle, trajectory, etc;

They do happen, apparently against all odds..

I would find it even more incredible if it had been placed there deliberately, and no one saw what was going on.

..Or why they would go to such trouble ?

A fluke you say .

9/11 consisted of nothing But "flukes".

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I would think, IF it ws lowered in as planted "evidence", it could have been done by just about anyone. Meaning, not necessarily part of a splinter group within the US, Israel, or supernational government entity, someone who is part of a grand conspiracy, but literally 'anyone' with the means and access to do so. Possibly someone who feels very strongly in their conviction that the official story is true, and came up with a plan to plant evidence they felt would help add credibility to the official story.

However, it seems this evidence, if planted, would only serve to quell those who believe there were no planes at all. The vast majority of people believe planes WERE flown into the buildings, the differences in opinion are between whether it was simply al Queda terrorists who hatched and executed the plan, whether there was involvement from factions within the US and/or other governments, and whether the planes / resultant fires alone caused the buildings to collapse.

Considering how fringe the group who believes the planes only existed in CGI is (not judging whether they're right or wrong here) - they are the only ones whose opinion would possibly be affected by this. They are so few, percent
age-wise, and very few of them would change their mind based on this, that it just doesn't seem to be worth any sort of effort.

Now that the story has gone the way it has, if the gov't comes out and says it was planted, a hoax, etc., it would likely only create more official-story disbelievers, so they're going to have to stick with it whether they were involved in planting it or not.

Though I am leaning toward it being planted, I just don't see thr point. Maybe i'm missing something - or maybe it was just some dumb-arse who did it.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hard to tell, but it looks as though it's a decent size probably weighing several hundred lbs.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I say, if two high rise buildings can collapse free fall into their own footprint with less mass in rubble it's entirely possible for a landing gear to be found lodged between two building's without any damage or markings two blocks away. Of course, the 'experts' can try and persuade me otherwise.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Authorities say landing gear may have been planted

this is almost a wet dream come true...why would authorities even hint about planting evidence?
What it would accomplish is only give some credence to those "nutty conspiracy theories"...
Surely they wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot...they wouldn't go public with it unless they' re pretty sure.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
How many landing gears were there between the two aircraft? how many were found afterwards? how many are there still to be found?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The twisted metal part, jammed in a sliver of open space between the buildings, has cables and levers on it and is about 3 feet wide and 1.5 feet deep.
reply to post by defcon5

Good thinking but I doubt it. It was pretty big.Also, whoever lowered it down must have had clearance by someone in the building. I do not believe it would be possible to do that without anyone seeing whoever did it. Thats what makes me think government

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
To reiterate, I believe the government had it placed there. They have recently been going through debris from that day, trying to identify body parts. The y took the landing gear, and to tug at the heart strings of America and get people back on board with NY after every ones attention was taken away with the Boston bombings. Remember, "NEVER FORGET".

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Busy busy month! Boston, the Ricin, this and other explosions.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Busy busy month! Boston, the Ricin, this and other explosions.

Agreed
Starting to sound like a Billy Joel song

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman

The twisted metal part, jammed in a sliver of open space between the buildings, has cables and levers on it and is about 3 feet wide and 1.5 feet deep.
reply to post by defcon5

Good thinking but I doubt it. It was pretty big.Also, whoever lowered it down must have had clearance by someone in the building. I do not believe it would be possible to do that without anyone seeing whoever did it. Thats what makes me think government

oh noee
then the question becomes which government?
and there is a great jeezilly cheese-eating whack of those

Maybe we can read the serial numbers off of the thickest thread flaq?
and then backtrack it to the source

edit on 28-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join