It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Orders Troops and Tanks to North Korean Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
2013 will be a year to remember. Obama starts WW3, bankrupts the $, with the help of Bush of course. NK says it can wipe us from existence. I have to bet they have an EMP generator on that last satellite they launched. Sorry if this was posted. Didn't find it in a search.
International Business Times

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I don't know if WW3 will happen anytime soon. But we should what is going on in the news. Maybe China is just doing a military training routine with North Korean military.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

You cant be serious. It is time to get over the Bush thing. Obamma has spent more than any president in history. In fact if I heard correctly he has spent more than all of the presidents combined.
I'm not a Bush fan by any means but seriously this is strictly Obummer and the democrats that created this mess

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
you should have read further for it is from , and it is form your link

However, the Washington Free Beacon, citing intelligence reports, said China has increased its troop deployment in order to handle the likely mass influx of North Korean refugees if a war breaks out.
China is laughing at this i will see if i can find the 5 or so articles poking holes in this, yes there have been drill in that region but nothing more, this is like saying the drills going on with SK US in South Korea is an invasion force

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
2013 will be a year to remember. Obama starts WW3, bankrupts the $, with the help of Bush of course. NK says it can wipe us from existence. I have to bet they have an EMP generator on that last satellite they launched. Sorry if this was posted. Didn't find it in a search.
International Business Times

World War 3 will not be started over Nth Korea. If you really want to speculate about WW3, turn your attention to the Middle East, do some research on "Blood Moons" and you may be getting hotter. 1492 (could be wrong, not sure), 1948, 1967, 2014-2015. I'll leave it at that for you to persue if you choose.
edit on 27-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

World War 3 will not be started over Nth Korea.

I'm so glad that someone can state this as fact because every other source in the World is in doubt.

Thanks for your in-depth knowledge and absolute decisions when everyone else can't even come close to any agreement whatsoever.

Please provide a link to your sources.

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Here's a link: ______beforeitsnews/prophecy/2013/02/four-blood-red-moons-2445088.html

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What are Nth Korea going to do? Nothing. If the Zionists or the USA attack Iran, maybe even invade Syria we may see the Nth Koreans start barking a bit more. But the initial issues will come out of the Middle East. I am not saying that Nth Korea will not be involved but there is a lot more at stake in the Middle East and the religious tensions are what will set this off.

But with that, I'm not saying I'm 100% correct either, the significance of celestial occurence I have mentioned has always led to some type of event so I point it out as a reference and a possible timeframe to look out for. The reason is that is doesn't occur for roughly another 7 centuries either.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Oh, North Korea has the potential to be the trigger event ...but only if a few things are true that we don't believe now or can't know for sure.

#1. They have true ICBM Capability with 10,000+km range and warheads (Chem most likely for their tech level) that would mate to those missiles.

#2. They have allies we aren't giving credit for or aren't even allowing ourselves to see who will go to shooting from different places at the same time they do. or....

#3. Kimbo really DOES follow his fathers battle plan and slimes major Japanese population centers, triggering a near uncontrolled and uncontainable reaction from Japan befitting an Empire the world was comfortable assuming was deep in their past (and is....short of that happening).

Outside of that? I think China is a fortune cookie we haven't cracked and they have about as much respect for Kerry as I have for a child molester in dealing with him from a position of good faith ...still, blowing North Korea into a MAJOR regional war is in no interest I can see for China. They lose/lose and right in their own backyard.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartaocean
reply to post by jude11

Here's a link: .com...

ummmm...

Really?

beforeitsnews

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

here is hole one to sink the free beacon story english.sina.com... from the link

Defense ministry responds to deploying troops, jets near DPRK border
2013-04-11 23:51:01 GMT2013-04-12 07:51:01(Beijing Time) SINA English
PLA drillPLA drill

By Mei Jingya, Sina English

Chinese defense ministry on Thursday dismissed foreign media reports that Beijing has placed military forces on heightened alert in the northeastern part of the country as tensions mount on the Korean peninsula.

Several major foreign media outlets recently claimed the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) recently increased its military posture in response to the heightened tensions on the Korean peninsula, specifically DPRK's declaration of a "state of war" and threats to conduct missile attacks against the United States and South Korea.

Quoting anonymous officials, foreign media said the PLA has stepped up military mobilization in the border region with DPRK since mid-March, including troop movements and warplane activity.

Asked to confirm the rumors, the press office of defense ministry told Global Times that the reports are not true.

It said China is highly concerned about development of the situation on the Korean Peninsula and is committed to maintaining peace and stability in Northeast Asia.
is this enough or should the rest come and sink it? here is an other one that responds to the GT er Global times report www.chinese-englishweb.com... from the link sort reply for you know the first part

Asked to confirm the rumors, the press office of defense ministry told Global Times that the reports are not true.
It said China is highly concerned about development of the situation on the Korean Peninsula and is committed to maintaining peace and stability in Northeast Asia.
Tags:Defense ministry responds to deploying troops, jets near DPRK border
i think it is sunk or should be sinking by now

edit on 27-4-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

edit on 27-4-2013 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
i am to think one day the world will regret all the "MADE IN CHINA" things..

look what they've become

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
back to the main argument in the OP...

from what i can assume..China's troop and tanks movements indicate that things are not yet settled down in the Korean Peninsula as our MSM are trying to portray , their settlement along the border only shows China are preparing for mass evacuation of North Korean refugees

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

agreed!, so sad its hard to find made in America, i do not trust china never will...people think America is bad with starting wars, its in my opinion that china will be much worse if it or when it becomes the military super power... kinda scares me, i almost never buy made in china unless i have to!

top topics

join