It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female US sailor thwarts Dubai bus driver rapist ! oops, picked the wrong victim pal!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Reported again. Way to go.

What are you like an agent of the ATS political correctness bureau?
Nazis didn't approve of free speech either you know...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

NOTICE

The racist comments and personal attacks on members will stop RIGHT NOW! Any continued violations will result in a post ban at the very least.

edit on 26/4/13 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Boom. He got what was coming to him.

Big props to my fellow warrior. She kept calm and kicked ass in a situation that has to be the scariest thing she has come face to face with.

So...would it be fair that after she totally demascualted him for her to rape him? I'm sure he has raped women before. It's fair turnaround.

EDIT: I do not find rape funny nor do I condone it. I do, however, condone comeuppance and find it funny most of the time.
edit on 4/26/13 by Echo3Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I noticed you edited it out.

A retraction would have been the more brave response.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantConfusion3
reply to post by Thunderheart

I LOVE this story, I am a woman and I know what its like to survive rape, none of the original post offends me. I think the Op is PROUD of the "warrior" in this story, not trying to be offensive.. People are getting so sensitive these days!

The OP edited his offensive comment that *is* in my reply.....read it

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ConstantConfusion3

you didn't read what was removed by the moderator... it isn't about People being oversensitive...the remark made was disgraceful

This is the last reply from me in this thread. Thank you Mblah. I did not see the last paragraph and have removed prior contribution.

edit on 26-4-2013 by Thurisaz because: fix format

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Please people, calm down,seriously.

She didnt ended killed or raped, she managed to beat down her assaillant, its a positive thing, i mean,im sincerely glad she did,because she managed to SAVE her skin.

I mean, do you guys realise , the bus driver acted toward her like he did with other victims probably, but this time, he got a baaaad surprise.

I find the article really interesting, because this time, the attacker, got his ass ended back to him, and know it, in the emirates, a man raping a woman, does not end in jail, but get hailed as a hero.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

Originally posted by ConstantConfusion3

I LOVE this story, I am a woman and I know what its like to survive rape, none of the original post offends me. I think the Op is PROUD of the "warrior" in this story, not trying to be offensive.. People are getting so sensitive these days!

The OP edited his offensive comment that *is* in my reply.....read it

I edited it out since I noticed it flustered some folks. Isn't that what we are supposed to do?
now it is your post that is offending people since you still haven't edited out of yours, so blame yourself for any further insensitivity.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

excuse me?

I didn't say anything at all!!!!!!!

I removed my contribution because I was disgusted by the last paragraph ORIGINALLY written by the OP!
thankyou

edit on 26-4-2013 by Thurisaz because: Clarify

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

What are you like an agent of the ATS political correctness bureau? Nazis didn't approve of free speech either you know...

There's political correctness, which I do not believe in, and just being plain ignorant.

You find humour in an attempted rape, and then go on to use racist language.

No, I'm not an agent, it's just that your approach to this story - and your language - is highly inappropriate: see how many replies you have generated that are aimed at you, and not the story. Does that tell you something.

Are you calling me a Nazi?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Wow! I cannot believe papazen posted something so crude....especially in thread about a rape attempt. Disgusting.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I have read this post, and I have read the replies pertaining to it also.
I do not find sexual assault on ANY form of life funny.
I do not find violence with weapons funny either.

But......I do understand where the OP is coming from in regards to the "Rapist" getting his just desserts as he picked on the wrong victim. I have read way too many threads on vile scum either in packs or on their own thinking they can just take what they want and how they want it.

The fact remains that this pile of anal secretion got what was coming to him. Call it Karma, vengeance, or wrong place wrong time, either way it was great to read that some scrote got his face slammed.

Good going to the military training the woman had and her reflexes, it saved her dignity and her life. It is a shame that many women do not have the same type of skills that she has.

I think some people need to read this as it is. A woman standing up for herself and not being treated as an object.

Get it?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonyWarp

Mate, had you been following the thread from dot, you should have been seriously offended
more than once.

A couple of posters here need to learn some manners - in a big way!

Fortunately, they seemed to have run home to mommy.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Proud of her: I consider this a "win" for ALL women, everywhere!

A bit of training (although I'm sure her leve is substantial) really makes a difference!

I worked insanely hard to get a black belt in Tae Kwon Do after being "grabbed/assulted" by some random jerk...

Don't get mad...get even.

WAY too much of this sort of attack going on and I think it's great to hear of a lady who prevails!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

No I am not calling you a Nazi, I implied that you were behaving like a Nazi. Also, I thought that Paki was short for Pakistani, I didn't think it was a racial slur, if it is I apologize to those offended.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

are you referring to me???

I did not see the orginal comment and my first response was "that is great that a woman defended herself" but when MBlah posted up the last para that I did not see, I then responded "that is not good" and I removed my posts because I will not and do not support someone WHO REFERS RAPISTS ONTO MUSLIM WOMEN... or there own kind.

very shameful indeed to read that.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

I understand the actual situation in the thread (tho, i think apparently missed some edits made here and there)
i can understand some post may have offended people, but i dont think the OP did it on purpose (but i cant judge,heh ) but you are right ,i cant really judge the situation, due to some edits made.

But so far, lets go back to the real subject, im sincerely glad , and i mean it, im happy the victim kicked her assaillant ass and beated him into submission, its a well deserved thing.

edit on 26-4-2013 by AnonyWarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
In all fairness to the OP, I think that anytime a rapist gets a beatdown is a good thing and a cause for celebration.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

NOTICE #2

In case anyone didn't read my first notice on this page, please read this one.

Please don't use this thread to discuss whether posts are offensive or not. If you think a post is offensive, please report it using the "alert" feature and let Staff deal with it.

Please instead stick to the topic, which is "Female US sailor thwarts Dubai bus driver rapist ! oops, picked the wrong victim pal!" There is plenty to discuss on the subject and both the positive and negative aspects can be adressed. But please, do it in a civil and respectful manner and all will be cool.

Thanks.

Mike.

edit on 26/4/13 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by Timely

excuse me?

I didn't say anything at all!!!!!!!

I removed my contribution because I was disgusted by the last paragraph ORIGINALLY written by the OP!
thankyou

edit on 26-4-2013 by Thurisaz because: Clarify

You un-edited your edit which I responded to - re-"retracted due to not wishing to offend muslim women".

I commented that it is the muslim men that appear to be the issue, boom edit is edited.

All I am saying is that a comment really was in order. You really have to participate to participate.
Have your say mate, it's all good!

I got riled at the moron that went down the rude track on Mblah. OK!

Breathing, Breathing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join