It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Monsanto using Control of the Food Supply to Cover for Gaining Legal Control of our Air Supply?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Explanation:
Hi to all my fellow members!

I was just musing wildly to myself whilst in chat and I was suddenly struck by a weird train of thought that seemed to come out of nowhere!

And it basically went like this ...

Monsanto: We Now Control The Air You Breathe!

Everbody!: How so?

Monsanto: Plants create the oxygen you breath and uses the nitrogen for vital biological processes and We create the plants and We, as a chemical mining and production company, own the rights to the nitrogen.

Both oxygen and nitrogen make up 95%+ of the air ... and hence we now own your rights to breathe.

Everybody!: GA$P!

Monsanto: That is going to CO$T you from now on!

Personal Disclosure: Now I am sure I am stretching the boundaries of incredularitty here too and by a large degree ... and I offer no proof as far as links go and the argument is soley based on the internal consistency of the logic, as posed, itself. It seemed structurally robust enough for me to deem it worthy of posting for discussion and I was wonder if my fellow members agree with it in any way and if they do can they please help add further more detailed information supporting the concept.

If one does not agree then that is completely aok ... BUT I strongy urge my fellow members to stiffle the urge to rush to protect Monsanto's reputation in anyway shape or format in this thread ... as this is more about "Is this concept even possible", than being about "Monsanto is actually doing this!".

Please don't be Monsanto troll shill'ing
... around in this thread ok ... and please take any butt hurt and convert that into more productive replies elsewhere on the forums or in the form of an alert to the

I fully realize that this may be a hot button topical issue and nobody need to end up
if we all just stay on topic and look for any evidence and avoid soiling Monsantos name until we have a solid body of evidence to do so in respect to the issue of the title of this thread ... which is [again stated for clarity and as a target goal] ...

Is Monsanto using Control of the Food Supply to Cover for Gaining Sudden Legal Control of our Air Supply?

Air Supply - All Out Of Love .

Let us not run out of love for each other ok!

Now ... If the data we gather starts to actually point that way then there may be some real world reality to my current purely wild speculations.

BUT ... I am hoping my claims are proven as unfounded by a result of this threads analysis upon the freely available data supply on the interwebs [search engines are your friends, my friends
] as sifted , sorted and parsed and then passed on by us .. the ATS membership base.

Because ... The opposite is just too
abysmal to contemplate if indeed it is found to have any real world foundational leads and loose ends. :shk:

tl:dr .... Sowing The Air Supply With Seeds! Is Monsanto an oxygen thief?
Yes or No? You help research! You help decide! [said in best Johnny Anonymous impersonation radio voice over voice that OL can muster!
]

edit on 26-4-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to redact excessive profoundity in title so that it fits.

edit on 26-4-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to cobver tl:dr into littlecase to avid bbcode conflicts.

edit on 26-4-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to convert chat bbcode into ats forum bbcode. damn inconsistencies :shk:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Well, they control the food humans eat, but more importantly, the insects (bees, ect) that are the lower rungs on the food chain. They then control the animals that humans eat (beef, pork, fowl), their runoff pollutes the waterways.....

Why not call it carbon based markets and control the air also....

I'm allergic to most all pollens and molds (doesn't keep me from being outside - I'd still rather be outside) but how are they polluting the "air" with their GMO's?

It's all a big circle of life, isn't it.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Drinking water would probably be first.

As for air, it's oxygen content is nearing zero.

Can fathom Monsanto brand GMOxygen.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This seems like another theory that disregards the obvious problem for something much more convoluted.

If Monsanto were going to start poisoning us, then they'd probably take notes on their current activity.

I work for a data mining company (they do other stuff, but data mining is a large part), and in the end, everything comes down to a dollar amount in terms of ability to monetize an event. Without the masses, their product is worthless and they fail. Without the masses, the worth of money in general becomes a thing of the past.

And oxygen-creating plants are usually ones that stay hearty without the need for CONSTANT water, which produce requires (this could be untrue, I'm sorry as this is a friend's word). So Monsanto would have very little use for these particular plant.

We aren't far enough tech wise to start questioning the monetization of air. Start looking at your food and water.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
In a way, Monsanto already has their eyes on the air itself. After all, they seem to believe they have some rights or claims when the seeds and debris from their franken-crops blow on the wind and cross contaminate other fields in the area.

That seems to at least show their thinking has covered this general direction, if not the specifics for how to run it to profit or other benefit yet.

If Darth Vader ran a company between time running the Evil Empire? Monsanto would be it.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Nothing this company did,would surprise me,quite frankly.I can actually picture such a scenario,very easily."Pay your monthly/yearly Oxygen Tax or be euthanised." I'm surprised whoever wrote the Georgia Guidestones left that bit out.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

top topics

join