It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion,end of life as we know it: August 18th, 2013: Here we go again!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

The invasion is beginning!!! They're NOT aliens!!! They're nazis from the Moon!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
i do wonder sometimes if some of the major powerful goverments of the world have invented a super weapon that could destroy our sun and make it go super nova quickly, it would only be used as an anti alien invasion weapon and if we were about to loose it would be deployed, so if aliens invaded and we were looseing we would take everything with us in the solar system alien fleets included, does anyone know how much damage to our solar system the sun would do if it went super nova and blew up? would it also leave a black hole?

i also had a weird dream the other night about alien ships appearing in our skys and everyone was wondering whats going to happen next, the ships looked like cigar shaped long and had a rotating like seperate outer shell in pieces that when i thinkof it looked like it was used for armour and some sort of anti gravity for the inside of the ship, the ship also had 3 long like thin prongs on the i presume the front of it they also didnt look to far advanced from us, was a very weird dream.
edit on 16-7-2013 by blobby because: (no reason given)

Are you sure it was a dream?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quyll
reply to post by Menedes567

Actually, yes. I am slightly excited.

But, I'm not getting my hopes up at all because of how let down I was when December 21, 2012 didn't happen.

After that, I hardly put my faith in any date.

But, a slight tinge of possibility is there.

yep Change is on the horizon. Keep your positive attitude toward these changes, it will come in handy. : )

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kimsie

Can you please go into further detail on what August 31, 2013 means for us?
I am genuinely interested in what you have to say about that date.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quyll
reply to post by kimsie

Can you please go into further detail on what August 31, 2013 means for us?
I am genuinely interested in what you have to say about that date.

Thanks!

Not really. All I know is that something will happen to our electronic devices, an EMP-type of event somewhere on Earth that will have a huge effect on everyone. I really dont think anyone can really prepare for it and I do not know if it is man-made, something created by "aliens" or if it some sort of naturally occuring phenomenon.
I think August 31 is pretty dead on as a date but I am personally living my life as normal and just trying to be prepared mentally. It is a Saturday, so just make plans to be with family and friends that day because it might be difficult to contact them if they are far away. You have nothing to lose if I am incorrect.
I hope I helped : ) God bless

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Awesome.....i was getting tired of the same ol' routine....

Greatness Awaits!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What a load of rubbish how can this guy have 90% success rate so I guess this comes down to the 10% fail rate.

Australia in the mean time are doing quite well and have not been pulverised by aliens hmmmmm

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blobby

I believe this to be one of the reasons that they have used a method of infiltration, integration and disguise as their choice of invasion. It makes perfect sense to me that if these beings have attempted open aggressive warfare against inferior but nuclear armed races, they would have encountered self annihilation of the defeated enemy to make the planet they have lost uninhabitable for them.
A takeover using stealth methods would be favored, and i ask you, are we not seeing this happen right now ?
edit on 17-8-2013 by sayzaar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
So, suppose we ARE slaves of the reptoids. What exactly are the reptoids using us as slaves FOR? For money? LOL! I would like to hear some opinions on this particular point. What type of slave work are we doing for them, because I find it hard to believe they're using us to acquire money.

Of course its all about money!

Its a scientifically proven fact the exchange rate of the US dollar into space cash is 1 US dollar to 10 space bucks.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by deviant300
What a load of rubbish how can this guy have 90% success rate so I guess this comes down to the 10% fail rate.

Australia in the mean time are doing quite well and have not been pulverised by aliens hmmmmm

I sure hope you're wrong as I've maxed out my credit cards buying survival gear and am now living in a cave in an undisclosed area. Luckily it's equipped with WIFI and all the comforts of home! Thankfully the guys at Radio Shack sold me some Alien proof insulation for the electronics, it's totally invisible to aliens!

This person has a 90% success rate, I don't think anyone should take this prediction lightly. Laugh all you want but the odds are against you! 90%!!!!!

Also, all predictions are based on the Eastern Time Zone since it's the bestest time zone based on the writings of Nostradamus.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm glad I sharpened my Shiv. Those dastardly alien so and so's are going to get it today once and for all!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
well I have a nice clean pool and a machete. I'm ready. lol

That's tomorrow and not far off to validate and then we can also put this guy out with the other false prophets if he's wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
meh... Wake me up when its over... This is like the upteenth dundredth time we were all suppose to die, or whatever... I loved the one where the BP oilspill was suppose to create a tsunami and kill me a few years ago...

I get it thou, its exciting...

What if...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
We're safe no need to worry hahaha you can get some sleep now

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kimsie

It's all down to the chemtrails - the clues have a been embedded in our entertainment media for a few decades (but it has increased exponentially in recent times).

Fringe - the Watchers changing the atmosphere to suit themselves, subjecting Humanity.
Revolution - the nanotechnology dispersed in the atmosphere contributing to power loss.

And that's just a couple of examples - there are many more. Hollywood seems to be quite a magical place, if you catch my drift.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

In looking around for information I found a website: The National Geographic Channel.

They are having a program on Saturday August 31, 2013 about what would happen; if an alien invasion happened.

Link: natgeotv.com...

I was just talking to a friend of mine about this program and she and I are wondering...are we being prepared for something like this to happen?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well its on BIN so it must be true....

And check it, they linked to your thread OP!

Anyway....checked out the ISS feed on Ustream and noticed something a lil odd....maybe it is just me...

Is that a ring floating over the earth in the distance or is it something stupid like a lens flare/reflection?

edit on 17-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Feeewww, that was a close one...
*taking off my tinfoil hat and carry on as usual*

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by drneville

The day has barely started

You are gonna be so pissed when noon rolls around and the Reptilians start their bombardment of earth....after all aren't most lizards cold blooded? They will wait till the sun is out to kill us all!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Maybe we'll get a show while it's daylight before our imminent death.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join