It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion,end of life as we know it: August 18th, 2013: Here we go again!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Menedes567
reply to post by autopat51

Yup....The horrific visions that I saw in my dream the other day were related to massive tremors that cause a pretty large landmass to crumble and literally fall below the Earth's crust like as if a gargantuan sinkhole just appeared!! Then I saw millions of people floating in the air who were then sucked up into a large spaceship......

I personally think that your dream or visions was relating to that movie, skyline, or sky something where people were being sucked up into spaceships. Even though the movie sucked and was really stupid, I can really say that i believe your vision. I won't believe it until they actually show up.

Although it does seem odd that a lot of things may be happening this week. Including the UFO's that were in CO this morning.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Just a few more days left.....Anyone here getting excited?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Yep, I can't wait to start a huge gun collection of all the dead soldiers laying around from the impending doom of our civilization.

With this new found fortune, I can take my family away to the hills to escape from the mass anal probes and harvesting of our life essence.

These aliens will not get me in their culling of the humans on this planet. I WILL NOT be EXPLOITED!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The party's about to start folks!! Get ready with bowls of popcorn, jugs of cola, and binoculars to look above at the skies this Sunday on the 18th of August!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

And another fail in sight but this i knew even before this thread was done...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
So in 72 hours the adventure begins right???

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
So apparently there is a psychic with an alleged 90 % success rate, who has predicted an alien invasion, and the end of life as we know it. He claims our leaders have been under control by reptoids for years now, and that after the invasion, we will learn that we have just been slaves to these reptoids the whole time. I will let you read and decide for yourselves. Just another failed doomsday prophesy, or is this guy on to something, either way, an interesting read, enjoy

“On August 18th, 2013, the alien invasion will begin. The government has been under the thumb of these reptoids for years and now, the truth will be revealed. There will be rivers of blood and natural disasters on a scale that this world has never seen. The end of the world will come for many and the rest will be awakened to the fact that we are not free, have never been free and will never be free. We are under the thumb of a race that sees no value in our existence outside of slavery. We are mindless drones to them and when the 8th month of 2013 is upon us, they will show us their wicked hand.”
ringsidereport.com...
ETA I cannot seem to find much on facebook or google about this guy. Also, please know that I am not saying this is true, or will happen, or anything to the kind. In fact, I dont even believe in aliens. I am just trying to validate this guys claim of 90% success rate. I want to know what other "predictions" he made that came true. So please keep all your flaming and juvenile remarks where they belong, on GLP

edit on 25-4-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

He is not far off..but to those of us who have been awake to the human condition, its is difficult to call something a prediction..when he is simply describing what is..and the natural progression of human awareness as the same relates to the hundred monkey syndrome..

Even so..it could be a planted delusion for us to follow..we'd have no way of knowing.

Love one another..anyway....who knows huh..we live the script we're given..we're not the authors..until we are.

Ironic..with so many religious people around..that the statement that "small will be made mighty' has been there for so long..yet no one it seems, has ever asked how.

Ro

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
When i first read this thread i directly started to stock up ammo!
Got around 150k rounds for my two 42's and for the K98's by now!

LET EM COME !!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have stocked up on the necessities. I feel I am very prepared now. If giant alien reptiles come to get me - I will be very drunk. If some second sun appears, with extra planets in tow - I will be very drunk. If nothing happens and I get to enjoy my birthday with no giant reptiles or extra planets or suns or maybe zombies or WHATEVER- I WILL be very drunk. Either way, I will be enjoying myself. :-)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ConstantConfusion3

Haha. Great minds drink alike!

It'll be my B-day too. Aliens or not, Budweiser will be consumed...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don't trust this psychic very much especially with an alleged 90% "success rate" in fact i trust the government more than i trust a so-called psychic that not very much is found on him when doing a a reasonably thorough search for info on him on the internet.

edit on 15-8-2013 by Conspiracyskeptic because: Adding details

edit on 15-8-2013 by Conspiracyskeptic because: spelling correction

edit on 15-8-2013 by Conspiracyskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
We are now only a day away guys!!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Tommorrow I will be so dissapointed when nothing happens

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

reply to post by NightGypsy

Would the Anunnaki be classified as aliens?

And the gold IS missing...ask Germany where their bullion is right now, cos it ain't anywhere to be found.

Perhaps that is the secret..the Anunnaki (or the ETs we call that) are actually here and taking the gold us, their slaves have been collecting for them throughout recorded history.

Maybe that's the deal..."you Humans mine and process our gold, we'll be back in X amount of years and you'd better have enough gold ready for us when we come back, or it'll go badly for all of you"..maybe that's where the gold has gone?

Wouldn't the FED love this excuse about where the gold is! Sorry Germany...the aliens have stolen your gold..honest.

edit on 17-8-2013 by MysterX because: corrections

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Pitons

Don't be too sure about that.....The Universe is far more eventful than what you think!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Well this would be tomorrow,
lets hope this is a part of the 10% he gets wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Menedes567
The party's about to start folks!! Get ready with bowls of popcorn, jugs of cola, and binoculars to look above at the skies this Sunday on the 18th of August!!!

Yes all jokes aside. This coming week up tp August 31, 2013 is a time to EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.
Literally. On Aug. 30, before you go to bed, Might want to go to sleep wearing your most comfortable running shoes. Put them on the kids too.
consider yourself notified.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Dumb dee dumb dumb,
Dumb dee dumb dumb dummmmmm.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'm gonna laugh when nothings happens as usual

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

So apparently there is a psychic with an alleged 90 % success rate, who has predicted an alien invasion, and the end of life as we know it. He claims our leaders have been under control by reptoids for years now, and that after the invasion, we will learn that we have just been slaves to these reptoids the whole time. I will let you read and decide for yourselves. Just another failed doomsday prophesy, or is this guy on to something, either way, an interesting read, enjoy

“On August 18th, 2013, the alien invasion will begin. The government has been under the thumb of these reptoids for years and now, the truth will be revealed. There will be rivers of blood and natural disasters on a scale that this world has never seen. The end of the world will come for many and the rest will be awakened to the fact that we are not free, have never been free and will never be free. We are under the thumb of a race that sees no value in our existence outside of slavery. We are mindless drones to them and when the 8th month of 2013 is upon us, they will show us their wicked hand.”
ringsidereport.com...
ETA I cannot seem to find much on facebook or google about this guy. Also, please know that I am not saying this is true, or will happen, or anything to the kind. In fact, I dont even believe in aliens. I am just trying to validate this guys claim of 90% success rate. I want to know what other "predictions" he made that came true. So please keep all your flaming and juvenile remarks where they belong, on GLP

He is not far off..but to those of us who have been awake to the human condition, its is difficult to call something a prediction..when he is simply describing what is..and the natural progression of human awareness as the same relates to the hundred monkey syndrome..

Even so..it could be a planted delusion for us to follow..we'd have no way of knowing.

Love one another..anyway....who knows huh..we live the script we're given..we're not the authors..until we are.

Ironic..with so many religious people around..that the statement that "small will be made mighty' has been there for so long..yet no one it seems, has ever asked how.

Ro

Thanks you said that well. I am not a psychic and I will not go into a long explanation of how I know. I do not know exactly how to prepare except to tell whomever may read this; that large portions of the Earth will not have any working electrical devices. No electricity or electric engines and most batteries will be fried too.
You need to be mentally prepared most of all. Keep your cool because everybody else will be freaking out.
Cigarettes and MANY Lighters will be your best survival tools.
I wont call this a prediction, just a helpful hint. Not sure how long it will last.
August 31,2013 keep your shoes on.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join