It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Alien Invasion,end of life as we know it: August 18th, 2013: Here we go again!!

page: 10
31
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretsOfMe
 


That would be nice...i miss wholesale destruction and epic battles for the fate of humanity....




posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The biggest logical obstacle to end of the world events happening is that the prediction doesn't take into account weither it will happen on a particular date is when it's that particular date in Australia/New Zealand or North America cause it can't be the same date/day in both timezones.
Besides i don't trust these psychics very much in fact i regard them as a form of quackery the same as water/radioactive quackery.

edit on 18-8-2013 by Conspiracyskeptic because: spelling correction



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracyskeptic
 


Obviously its set on American time. Don't you watch movies, America is always invaded by aliens and we always save the world.



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
so what time does this take place and how?
Will I wake up in the morning with huge motherships over major cities ala V and Independence Day?



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Food for thought:

Prophecies and predictions are never entirely accurate because time is constantly fluctuating/changing. In other words, the perceived future time you will experience NOW and the perceived future time you will experience NOW, will be different, because you and everyone else is constantly altering the flow of this time with every choice they are making at every infinite moment.

When you combine all of these various choices/possibilities occurring at every moment, you end up with an unmeasurable amount of outcomes, thus resulting in, not the falsification of said prophecies and predictions, but rather the fluctuating of linear time to a path that results in different perceived results.

To clarify, these prophecies and predictions did come true in perhaps a parallel timeline, however choices made in your perceived reality caused you to resonate with a time that did not perceive this.



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC
 


My dreams showed me large ships materializing suddenly all over major cities all over the Earth after a mssive earthquake strikes somewhere on Earth that will be unprecedented in size and magnitude....possibly over Mag 10......so they won't appear until that EQ happens....



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Reporting… (Norway)

It still Sunday August 18 (time 11:40) nothing happened as of yet… not even invaded by the usual bugs and wasps in this time of the year…





posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Anyone dead yet?

No?

K...

Someone wake me when its over...




posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
sorry i slept in, did i miss the invasion?+



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfinitePerspective
Food for thought:

Prophecies and predictions are never entirely accurate because time is constantly fluctuating/changing. In other words, the perceived future time you will experience NOW and the perceived future time you will experience NOW, will be different, because you and everyone else is constantly altering the flow of this time with every choice they are making at every infinite moment.

When you combine all of these various choices/possibilities occurring at every moment, you end up with an unmeasurable amount of outcomes, thus resulting in, not the falsification of said prophecies and predictions, but rather the fluctuating of linear time to a path that results in different perceived results.

To clarify, these prophecies and predictions did come true in perhaps a parallel timeline, however choices made in your perceived reality caused you to resonate with a time that did not perceive this.


Kinda makes the whole thing pointless then.



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It's after 8am on Sunday, August 18th where I am in the US. Is anyone being grabbed & probed yet?


I can't believe anyone fell for this kook's kool-aid. Alien invasion, come on



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by amkia
 


Haven't you read my post above..... ETs appear immediately after massive EQs happen...



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
LOL Aliens don't work 9 to 5...
It's sunday, maybe they are still hung over.



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by kimsie
 


It's all down to the chemtrails - the clues have a been embedded in our entertainment media for a few decades (but it has increased exponentially in recent times).

Fringe - the Watchers changing the atmosphere to suit themselves, subjecting Humanity.
Revolution - the nanotechnology dispersed in the atmosphere contributing to power loss.

And that's just a couple of examples - there are many more. Hollywood seems to be quite a magical place, if you catch my drift.


Yes Fly I do. we might be on the same page... : ) How long til the majority "will catch the drift" ?
I make this Aug. 31 "prediction" lightly.
Ah The Watchers the magical hollywood-style Simon Says game hovering over my backyard at 4 AM. yes I know those guys.



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It's already 1:08 PM EST time and no sign of anything happening. They either took a wrong turn or today is the same as yesterday and tomorrow.



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Just thought I would check in as today is the "day" its was supposed to go down, nothing as of yet, I will be waiting....



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1
Thank GOD it's on the 18th. I'll be on holiday from 2nd till the 15th of august! THANK YOU GOD!!! I always knew you loved me! Ill be ready for you on the 18th well rested from my holiday. I may come sooner because it's gonna be a wild trip at Sziget festival

Pics or it didn't happen!
2nd!

Hmmm any resemblance to the Sziget logo is inconsequential!



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
Just thought I would check in as today is the "day" its was supposed to go down, nothing as of yet, I will be waiting....



Morning...in the apartment building I live in we have a beautiful closed in courtyard...my good friend and I are going to go out there tonight and watch the skies for a while.

We were talking about this event last night and we came up with a theory...that this event may actually happen...but it will happen in secret chosen locations...and only the elite of secret societies etc. will be allowed to attend.



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia

Reporting… (Norway)

It still Sunday August 18 (time 11:40) nothing happened as of yet… not even invaded by the usual bugs and wasps in this time of the year…



That's because the aliens can't handle the bugs, so they cleared them out before the invasion takes place.



posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman
 


Welllllllllll . . . evidently not so far. LOL.

I'd only go so far as to agree that the "god of this world" . . . i.e. old slewfoot who was kicked out of heaven for his pride, arrogance and usurping goals . . .

has had incredible sway over the world's elite for a long time.

And his fallen angel cohorts have evidently convinced the elite that the fallen angels are ET's from distant orbs etc. etc. etc.

and

that the elite must destroy all but 200-500 million of the earth's citizens to save the planet from humans and protect habitability.

Even more preposterously . . . that they with the hybrid army they've evidently been building . . . will even win over GOD ALMIGHTY at Armageddon.

Old slewfoot has to know that's wrong but he loves to lie to humans--even those ostensibly on his side.

Anyway--interesting era to be alive in.




top topics



 
31
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join