It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More conflicting Reports emerge. Officials disclosed to the AP that he was unarmed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
More conflicting Reports emerge.
Liveupdates

23:55 GMT: In possible contradiction to Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis, who had stated that shots were fired from inside the boat where Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was apprehended, officials disclosed to the AP that he was unarmed at the time of arrest.

But remember on the scanner? they claimed someone was shooting. But they never stated who exactly maybe it was the police shooting.

As more conflicting Reports emerge we can only now assume what went on, so the reality is the supposed suspect never really had any weapons just like thhe images and video of the suspect sitting at the boat had shown.

But the main question is now was he already dead? why is there no video of him getting up at the edge of the boat?

-Video shows no blood on the boat nor on the top of the boat.
-No weapons near the boat or on the boat.
-Why does the helicopter IR video end when the supposed suspect gets up at the edge?
- IR video of the suspect shows no one firing at the boat no smoke bombs as earlier stated by the live broadcasting of NBC reporters at the scene.

In an interview by CNN the home owner of the boat doesn't seem very Comfortably on talking with the reporters, the home owner had stated he did not see the suspect face, and doesn't want to.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
allegedly he was laying in a pool of blood from a neck wound suffered in the shoot out around 20 hours prior, depending on how long one lays in a pool of blood, one may assume ones clothes would be saturated in blood, in the pictures shown not as much as one would assume.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have been questioning why the LEO's (all of them) can confirm shots were fired initially at the boat scene but none of them could say whether or not suspect #2 had a firearm in the boat .

So what then provoked the officers to open fire on the boat?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

This is so freakin' confusing. I thought, due to a neck wound, he was unable to speak to authorities during questioning. He was critical for a bit, no ? I wish they'd decide on one story and stick with it.

oh. guessing I read that wrong... maybe they meant he was not harmed during the arrest, but had been injured the previous night.
edit on 24-4-2013 by rehtaeh620 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rehtaeh620

This is so freakin' confusing. I thought, due to a neck wound, he was unable to speak to authorities during questioning. He was critical for a bit, no ? I wish they'd decide on one story and stick with it.

the is an evolving story that is going to alter as the days progress, 1984, they are changing news/history as it continues to tie up the conflicting reports

same happened with 9-11

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The reason why cops separate people even during a stop ?
Is to see if their stories corroborate one to the other.
When they don't, they assume both are lying.
So there you go, what's good for the goose ?

SnF OP !
edit on 24-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
More conflicting Reports emerge.
Liveupdates

23:55 GMT: In possible contradiction to Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis, who had stated that shots were fired from inside the boat where Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was apprehended, officials disclosed to the AP that he was unarmed at the time of arrest.

But remember on the scanner? they claimed someone was shooting. But they never stated who exactly maybe it was the police shooting.

As more conflicting Reports emerge we can only now assume what went on, so the reality is the supposed suspect never really had any weapons just like thhe images and video of the suspect sitting at the boat had shown.

But the main question is now was he already dead? why is there no video of him getting up at the edge of the boat?

-Video shows no blood on the boat nor on the top of the boat.
-No weapons near the boat or on the boat.
-Why does the helicopter IR video end when the supposed suspect gets up at the edge?
- IR video of the suspect shows no one firing at the boat no smoke bombs as earlier stated by the live broadcasting of NBC reporters at the scene.

In an interview by CNN the home owner of the boat doesn't seem very Comfortably on talking with the reporters, the home owner had stated he did not see the suspect face, and doesn't want to.

This looks like it was screen capture from video and it appears there is blood both on the boat near the top of the ladder and on the trailer near the bottom of the photo.

This appears to be a photo of the suspect perched on the edge of the boat as seen on CBS news. Now before you cry foul and say there is no blood in this screen capture keep in mind that the harsh light of the helicopter spotlight would wash that out of the frame and the bottom of the trailer that has blood on it is out of the frame.

As far as weapons go perhaps their view is obstructed by the boat? Maybe he threw his weapon out of the boat so it is out of the frame?

Well I would surmise once the suspect was in sight there wasn't any need for IR surveillance any longer so they switched to normal video. Hence the washed out screen capture of him sitting on the edge of the boat.

Here is video of what appears to be something fired at the boat while the suspect is still in it. I found this with a quick google search.

edit on 4/24/2013 by Cabalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

Thanks for posting the image and i had a look at it and doesn't look like blood. Blood is pure dark red almost like an Red Ruby, as for the image.
with you se
It seems the home owner hasn't used the boat in ages poor guy
what you saw in the boat was something similar to this old boat.

As far as weapons go perhaps their view is obstructed by the boat? Maybe he threw his weapon out of the boat so it is out of the frame?

impossible otherwise the police would already found them, as for your shooting at the boat video, it seems that was from the police they were firing at it.

And ask yourselves why is the vid is black and white?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I remember stating in another thread right after it happened that if you listen to the video it doesnt sound like a firefight at all.......

You hear rounds out from the police, but you dont hear ANYTHING that sounds like return fire OR that they were firing in defense.......

The recording just sounds like they just opened up on him.............

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Cabalis

Thanks for posting the image and i had a look at it and doesn't look like blood. Blood is pure dark red almost like an Red Ruby, as for the image.
with you se
It seems the home owner hasn't used the boat in ages poor guy
what you saw in the boat was something similar to this old boat.

impossible otherwise the police would already found them, as for your shooting at the boat video, it seems that was from the police they were firing at it.

And ask yourselves why is the vid is black and white?

I'm going to have to disagree with you on the blood. The pic you posted clearly shows oxidization and that looks nothing like the blood in the screen capture of the video, especially the blood on the wheel well of the trailer.

I thought you wanted proof of the police firing at the boat? So I provided that link which clearly shows them shooting something, probably gas, at the boat.

So since the vid is in black and white that automatically equates to some kind of conspiracy?? I've heard it all now. Here's another video of an infrared video it's in black and white as well.

Here is some information regarding night vision that police use. Some choose to use the black and white version because it causes less stress on the eyes then the brighter green and black.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think they set him up while he was in the boat. No I am not saying they framed him for the bombing or shootings. I think they located him. And then they brought in a helicopter that allowed them to look at him in the boat and scanned and found out he was monitoring the news to see when the search was over. After they reported the search was over and residents could go out. The suspect poped his head out of the boat cover and had a couple magazines unloaded at him. Then he hid inside the boat. They then used three or four flash bangs to try and make him come out. I think his injuries in the hospital are not flesh wounds to his neck but burned throat and lungs from the flash bangs being thrown in the boat cover and the small area in which they went off in.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Ironical that kind of makes sense. (Suspect in a boat among all places in Boston doing what?) possibly waiting for the word when to come out and give up, that explains why they couldn't find him but they raided other people's homes for nothing.

Makes me wonder how many guns have they taken to?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It was reported that he had a self inflicted gunshot wound to his throat that made it impossible to speak. It has also been reported thet he was unarmed. So how do you get a self inflicted gunshot wound if you don't have a gun? Botched execucicide?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Did some police agents "in the know" try to kill the suspect as collateral damage to make sure he doesn't speak but only ended up with a bullet in the neck and when the "normal" police came in to see the victim, it was too late for the "undercover agents" to finish the job right?

Just speculating but this sure all sounds very fishy.
9/11 styled movies are surely on the way from the Boston bombings inconsistencies.
edit on 25-4-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

No that is obviously blood on the boat. The boat in this case is a fiberglass body it doesn't rust like the one in your example.

Don't be silly.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
It was reported that he had a self inflicted gunshot wound to his throat that made it impossible to speak. It has also been reported thet he was unarmed. So how do you get a self inflicted gunshot wound if you don't have a gun? Botched execucicide?

He may have done it when he did have a gun, ie the day before. There are reports that he was extremely weak and compliant when apprehended as he had been bleeding a long time. The police could have shot him but why take some reports as 100 per cent fact and dismiss others?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Here's an example of blood lasting longer from whichever whatever human or animal or otherwise.

Blood on the boat according to the story.

The suspect on the edge of the boat again where do you see a flow of blood? even the owner admits it wasn't blood which he supposedly noticed him, according to our MSM there was a trail of blood leading him to police from the boat and to house.

But thats impossible.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

The suspect on the edge of the boat again where do you see a flow of blood? even the owner admits it wasn't blood which he supposedly noticed him, according to our MSM there was a trail of blood leading him to police from the boat and to house.

But thats impossible.

Where does the owner of the boat say there wasn't blood, where did anyone say it was a flow or trail of blood? According to his stepson, his account fits with the photos showing a small amount of blood.

David Hennebury tipped off the authorities after he noticed blood under a tarpaulin covering his boat at his home in suburban Watertown. His stepson Robert Duffy said: "As soon as the ban on going out was lifted they went outside and walked around. The wind had picked up and the tarp on the boat had kind of lifted, which he found strange. "He went over to the boat for a closer look and found a strap that had been cut - not torn or worn through. He was stranged out by it.
"He noticed a small amount of blood in this area and when he went under the tarp he saw a small pool of blood immediately there. "He looked forward and because the tarp obscured a lot of sunlight, he saw what he believed to be a crumpled body bloodied in the front of the boat.

news.sky.com...

I think the conflicting reports are interesting but making assertions from a few photos which in all honestly is a subjective process, is not going to get you solid answers.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

He gave an interview to CNN in which he stated he did not see the face of the suspect on the boat.

I think the conflicting reports are interesting but making assertions from a few photos which in all honestly is a subjective process, is not going to get you solid answers.

Its already the FBI never lies nor does our government the conflicting reports are interesting but making assertions from a few photos which in all honestly is a subjective process, is not going to get you solid answers.

We should always listen to the mainstream news outlets version of the event they are always the right ones. There may have being blood but a ton of it as the previous reports claimed.

And according to you we should always buy everything what our MSM says.
I still think the interview which the homeowner gave to CNN and stated he didn't see the suspect face well that has to many holes to claim it was the suspect.

Ironic after a Nazi style raids on innocent people in Boston they somehow seem to missed this homeowner and his boat?
edit on 25-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

This account has actually changed.

They're no longer reporting he had a self-inflicted gunshot wound, it is now being reported that he has something resembling a "KNIFE" wound.

He either tried to slit his own throat, or maybe it's shrapnel from one of the bombs that exploded the previous night.

Either way, unfortunately, the story has changed again.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join