It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Virus Attack on Citizens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It is of great concern today that some countries are weaponizing viruses for purposes of direct warfare against a foe. Perhaps those concerns should not be confined to that single use. What about as a method of population control? Suppose a country has too many old people versus the work force, and in the very near future those numbers will over-tax the means to provide monthly pensions, medical care and other entitlement benefits. What is to be done to remedy that mushrooming problem?

The most effective and acceptable solution would be with an age-specific virus. A virus created to target the elderly more severely than those younger. A properly formulated virus would give children and younger adults nothing more than a mild fever as it moves across the population to wipe out the “useless eaters,” the elderly. While it is true that a normal virus tend to operate that way for obvious reasons, such is not always the case. The H1N1 virus scare of a couple of years ago proved to attack young infants and young adults more than the elder. The statistics on the current H7N9 virus starting to rampage China is far harsher than normal flu on the over 50 citizenry.

One curious aspect of that situation is the way various areas in which H7N9 has sprung up. Rather than radiating outward from a central source, the disease suddenly popped up across several regions almost at once, unnaturally. As of yet, there has been no reasonable explanation for the transmission source whether fowl, swine or human and why suddenly re-appearing in different places.

The effected country could blame another country for developing and seeding the virus by some manner, but since it seems to target the old, it would do little to disrupt the activities of the attacked country. But if one were to allow that the virus was specifically targeted for the elderly, then that changes the whole situation.

Would a country with an ever growing number of its old folk on the dole develop and use such a virus on its own people? It would, of course, be carefully instigated plan and would appear to arise quite naturally among the population. Would there have been clever preparation work done to set the stage for a truly ravenous plague of flu to sweep the land? Have we been witnessing a series of flu outbreaks over the last few years that either are a form of false-flag indoctrination operations or have the recent flues been failed attempts to launch such a killer attack on the elderly? Would any country that initiated a program to use on its own care that it would move beyond its own borders?

You've heard of the Perfect Storm concept? This would be the Perfect Solution for the “useless eaters” virtually foolproof. It would be one that several governments the world over would secretly welcome but would cry crocodile tears over in public.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well I wouldn't put it past them, but I disagree concerning not being able to support the elderly. True there's not much money in the pot, but that's only because the greedy rich have got it all.

I often wonder why we (us ordinary folk) are still here

Those who rule us don't actually need us anymore, they own all the research labs etc and technology has reached a stage where most things can be automated, so why do they allow us to live? What do they need us for?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

"Suppose a country has too many old people versus the work force, and in the very near future those numbers will over-tax the means to provide monthly pensions, medical care and other entitlement benefits. What is to be done to remedy that mushrooming problem?"

Trim the public service by 35%, and reduce their pensions and benefits to that of the regular working class citizen.
Including the politicians, that would work just nicely.
Problem solved.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Guess you are lucky it's a bunch of crusty-old-ass-stuffy men that call the shots and run things init?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
There has also been talk about virus that has been designed to kill specific ethnic groups. I've read that China has a virus to kill caucsians and the US has viruses to kill unspecified groups! A Chinese Colonel has actualy claimed the new bird flu virus was engineered by the US!
As to a virus for killing older people (like me-yikes!), it would solve the Social Security problem for the Gov. You don't make a virus weapon without making an antidote/vaccine to protect your bosses. So the old fogeys running things are safe!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Here in usa ya an rlderly virus would het rid of the social security-medicade problem, im an almost elderly, yikes. As for chins if they pulled a virus on their elderly 80% ish would die and then china would be in big trouble. Remember they played genocide hen they enacted the 1 baby policy and only kept the boys. Its scary to even think tptb would do such a thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
But I worked hard, exercised, ate right... Well, ok, no I didnt, but luckily, I still look and feel like a 20 year old even though I'm over 30...I can still work hard! And I never go to the doctor, never get sick... Watch I can work hard still! Ouch, my back! No, don't shoot me sir, I'll be fine, just send me to the mines on the moon, theres less gravity there so I will almost be equal to a strong young.person on earth when I'm up there on the moon!

new topics

top topics

join